New avatars and smileys! (Now with more old new)

Forum news. If you are a new member, please read the Forum Rules.
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

New avatars and smileys! (Now with more old new)

Post by HPD » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:31 am

With credit to Xen for uploading them, I have created the new Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict Avatar gallery. Also, new DoR/DC smileys have been added. Enjoy!

YAY! - RadioShadow
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Re: New avatars and smileys!

Post by Xenesis » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:41 am

Mm, they're very pretty looking.

:tasha: REVENGE
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:26 am

wait, Jack Sparrow is in DoR? He looks hella scary.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:38 am

*inb4DistinctlackofRaine.*
"The part where you all shut up happens now." ~ thefalman
"I actually like to think of myself as a younger, hipper, more alive Nostradamus." ~ Treed
"Shifty, if I wasn't as manly a man as I am, I'd totally ask you out. And hope you'd wear that topless dude to impress me. In another lifetime, perhaps." ~ Nemmy
"Majora's Mask may by the only game I've played where someone was mooning me the entire time and I didn't care." ~ ThrawnFett

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:08 am

I tried to sneak that one in, but he found it out.. <_<
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:20 pm

This would be worth my time if you included Hobbes.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Re: New avatars and smileys! (Now with more old new)

Post by Xenesis » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:39 pm

Hey guys, I've put up the set of AW1 and AW2 avatars from the concept art up too.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: New avatars and smileys! (Now with more old new)

Post by HPD » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:55 pm

Hooray hooray!

For more, check the "HPD's avatar gallery" topic on ASDF.