Notes on update 24/6

Forum news. If you are a new member, please read the Forum Rules.
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Notes on update 24/6

Post by HPD » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:07 am

Cool update, finally some DoR campaign coverage! However, the DC campaign maps often have different names. Perhaps we should list those as well. Maybe I'll modify the table myself to display them, but just to let you know.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: Notes on update 24/6

Post by Linkman » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:41 am

You know, we ought to work on AW2 and AWDS's campaign too...

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:45 am

Actually we do. However, it won't really be necessary to put perfect S-rank walkthroughs all over. They are good additions, but the focus should be on posting general strategies to help out players who're stuck. Give a few pointers and just talk your way through a battle. This because not everyone's interested in getting a perfect rank, but just beating the mission. As for us, we should have those strats just because we're an AW site and because of that should be a place where people can find info on those games.

If anyone's interested in helping out with this: feel free to dive in! We'd love to finally see someone helping us out!
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:37 pm

sorry if i shouldn't be posting it here, but AWDoR C1 D2D is made by me

also C2 is out dated, it's a 400 score D2D while we have a 419 D2D: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9909&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... 40#p289557

edit: also C3 is out dated, it's a 397 score while we have D2D for 400 lol <---in fact a D2D wasn't made for that, shall i make it?

edit2: even C4 is out dated i think, it say "max score 373" but i have 375 and i know it's not even maxed
Last edited by ALAKTORN on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:11 pm

You're in the correct topic. That is important information.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:17 pm

i edited that post a few times, should i make that 400 D2D?

Dragon Fogel
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Dragon Fogel » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:26 pm

Okay, I've got you credited on C1 now. I only really had the credits list of DTK's guide to go on, I'll make it a point to double-check the topic the next time I do an update from the guide.

As far as outdatedness - for the moment, I've just been doing what's in the latest version of DTK's guide. Still, there's no reason the site and his guide have to sync up completely, so go ahead and submit updated day-to-day strategies.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:27 pm

That would certainly be nice. We should add all those high score strategies on the site, though (with permission of the authors, of course).

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:59 pm

C3 D2D, Day 1 is the same:

Day 2:

- Move eastern Tank 1W 3N and attack enemy Recon from the west.
- Destroy enemy Recon with Tank from the south.
- Destroy enemy Infantry with Artillery.
- Move western Mech 2E.
- Move remaining Mech 1N.

Day 3:

- Save here.
- Move southern Tank 1W 2N and DESTROY enemy Recon from the west. Reload if this does not happen.
- Move remaining Tank 1E.
- Move eastern Mech 1N 1E and attack enemy Artillery from the south.
- Move remaining Mech 1E.
- Save here.

The Beast Day 3:

- The outcome from the Tank hit must be 7 - 5. Reload if this does not happen.

Day 4:

- Destroy enemy Tank with Artillery.
- Move Veteran Tank 1N 2E and destroy Artillery from the north.
- Move eastern Mech 2W.
- Move remaining Mech 2N and join with wounded Mech.

Day 5:

- Destroy enemy Recon with Mech.
- Destroy enemy wounded Bike with Veteran Tank.
- Destroy remaining Bike with Artillery.

for C2 see the edit on my other post, if you search there should also be a better D2D for C4 in that topic