Update 4/7/2009 - Advance Wars 2 Hard Campaign

Forum news. If you are a new member, please read the Forum Rules.
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Update 4/7/2009 - Advance Wars 2 Hard Campaign

Postby HPD » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:26 am

Hey all,

I've added the entire AW2 Hard Campaign Walkthrough that I recently finished to the site. You can find it here. As a bonus, they all have shiny map images by Tsuruya from AWN.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Re: Update 4/7/2009 - Advance Wars 2 Hard Campaign

Postby Xenesis » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Making the units dance on the fog of war maps is so strangely alluring.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby Linkman » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:52 am

Nice going man! :D
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Dragonite

Postby Dragonite » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Final front looks hard. <_<

I should rent aw2 from my friend and give hard campaign another try I guess...

A Guy

Postby A Guy » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:21 am

I honestly feel that Eagle's a better choice than Drake because of the firepower bonus to bombers.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby HPD » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Well, the point of choosing Drake on Final Front is because of his COP, obviously. Whoever you pick there, he/she isn't going to be much of a help to anyone, except for luring the meteor. By choosing Drake, you can still charge your COP and help with that.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

A Guy

Postby A Guy » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:05 am

Which is why I use Colin as a meat shield.

Return to “Forum Announcements”