Concerning spambots

Forum news. If you are a new member, please read the Forum Rules.
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Concerning spambots

Post by HPD » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:53 am

Ok, I've just about had it with all the spambots, but there's little we can do about it right now. We're currently looking into the issue and try to solve it.

In the meantime, let it be clear that nobody but the mods and admins should involve themselves with the spambots. That means NO topics about spambots and NO posting in topics made by them. We're getting enough spam from the bots themselves as it is without other people adding to the mess. Especially when posting in a topicality enforced board like DoR General.

So from now on, everyone who makes a topic about spambots or posts in any spambot made topic WILL receive an official warning! Since multiple warnings will lead to a ban, I strongly advise against such an act.

Thank you for your cooperation.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis