Update 20/12/2009 - Christmas Greetings and Updates

Forum news. If you are a new member, please read the Forum Rules.
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Update 20/12/2009 - Christmas Greetings and Updates

Post by HPD » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:34 pm

Hey folks,

To start off with, the Wars World News team wishes you all a very Merry Christmas and hopes you'll all safely make it to 2010. No doubt that a lot of interesting things are bound to happen in the new year as well, so the best of luck in dealing with those.

Of course, WWN will still be here in the next year, with lots of new things in store for you all, one of which being a completely new site design we're working on. So don't you go anywhere next year!

As for what's left of 2009, I still have quite an update for you to make it through the Christmas holidays. This time the AWDS War Room got a complete overhaul, so that everything now looks nice again. Furthermore, I have added nine more guides to this section, all of them written by DxDyDzD. These are for the following maps:
Spann Island
Kita Straight
Point Stormy
Toil Ferry
Egg Islands
Pay Dirt
The Trident
Missile Plains
and Rabbit Island
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Dragon Fogel
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: Update 20/12/2009 - Christmas Greetings and Updates

Post by Dragon Fogel » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:34 am

I've just updated all War Room pages with time limits and enemy COs.
Dragon Fogel,
Marquis Elmdor's Arch-Nemesis

Don't call me "Dragon".

WWN's War Room High Scores: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt
AW1 version: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:09 am

Thanks. More guides are coming up shortly.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:32 am

Added all new submissions, which are:

New guides for Duo Falls and Nest Egg.
Additional guides for Kita Straight and The Trident.

All of them for AWDS War Room and by DxDyDzD.

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 pm

A site redesign? Neat!

It'll include the removal of everything AW-related, right? With the right rebranding and some malevolent marketing we stand to make major bucks, fellas.

DieselPheonix

Post by DieselPheonix » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:54 am

How is that update coming along?