Board Update 3.0.8

Forum news. If you are a new member, please read the Forum Rules.
Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Board Update 3.0.8

Post by Xenesis » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Well, it's done now.

If anything breaks, tell me.

I have also changed the Captcha from GD3D to reCaptcha, hopefully it will stem the tide of bots.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

DxDyDzD

Re: Board Update 3.0.8

Post by DxDyDzD » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 pm

I want the old Greetings! back!
Oh and btw I sent 3 DoR guides to the submissions email last November, could you upload them? Thanks.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Oh man, updates...

I'll look into that once I finish my exams. Is that ok, DxDyDzD?

Also if you have more guides for us to put on the site (didn't you make a bunch of ones for AWDS?) just let me know. When I get the chance, I might just plan in an entire afternoon for doing a bunch of site updates.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

DxDyDzD

Post by DxDyDzD » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:35 pm

No problemo.
I did submit a lot of guides for Dual Strike in the past, but I've covered most of the War Room maps so there's not as much to do now.
I have a word doc of a NC guide featuring all the strats that I made for ALAKTORN's put-on-hold TAS. The only changes I made were guides for missions 1-4, less luck-intensive strats and standardized layout. I can send it over if you want, though you could just copy the strats from the TAS topic in the forums.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:51 pm

It'd be much handier if I got everything together. It's enough work as it is to get them on the site. So yeah, just send them to submissions. I usually check it every couple of months or so <_<;
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:30 pm

I'm trying out the Q&A captcha, see if that helps.

The answer should be pretty obvious, I hope.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:02 am

Hrm, it's to bad we got only 2 styles. Can't you prepare a premade one that works with this board system someday Xen?

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:42 am

Eh, when we went from Phpbb 2 to 3 I decided to cut the number of styles. I found that pretty much everyone was only using "the black style" or "the default style"

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:17 am

I used morpheus green :\