Inputting units: a nightmare!

Discussion of hacking, editing and developments in Advance Wars games.
Remember, no Rom Requests
Mr Dev

Inputting units: a nightmare!

Post by Mr Dev » Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:19 am

For a start the gaphics all haven't been found in the rom, they're all in parts and there are about 10 unit palettes, per team (see lists topic)

ARG! Any ideas?

Mr Dev

Post by Mr Dev » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:30 am

However building hacking is not:

Muffiny

Post by Muffiny » Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:40 am

:shock: Share us your building hacking secrets of doom! :shock:

Liam

Post by Liam » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:17 am

I'm glad to see Brown Galaxy, Red Mars, Silver Pursar (with purple) and White Sky buildings at last!
Your political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.21

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:29 am

...How confusing would battles be if every team's buildings were Blue? Or EVERY Building, captured or Blank was Blue. Same shade of Blue.

"That's My Ba--Wait, no it isn't. Well, are those cities mine? No? Whose are those? Have we even captured those ones, because they look Blue?"
"The part where you all shut up happens now." ~ thefalman
"I actually like to think of myself as a younger, hipper, more alive Nostradamus." ~ Treed
"Shifty, if I wasn't as manly a man as I am, I'd totally ask you out. And hope you'd wear that topless dude to impress me. In another lifetime, perhaps." ~ Nemmy
"Majora's Mask may by the only game I've played where someone was mooning me the entire time and I didn't care." ~ ThrawnFett

Muffiny

Post by Muffiny » Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:19 pm

Rimdev, when you go to the pallet for the OS buildings, or ANY buildings for that matter, what order are the colors in? Like uh... The first Hex Color is which part of the building? :?

guuest

Post by guuest » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:19 pm

Muffiny wrote:Rimdev, when you go to the pallet for the OS buildings, or ANY buildings for that matter, what order are the colors in? Like uh... The first Hex Color is which part of the building? :?
id also liek to know that :P