ATTN:all Neotank Hata's, I have a gift for you.

Discussion of hacking, editing and developments in Advance Wars games.
Remember, no Rom Requests
Belgdor

ATTN:all Neotank Hata's, I have a gift for you.

Post by Belgdor » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:21 am

the BALANCED NEOTANK!
same Offensive power, lower Movement/Ammo/Fuel ^_^
Download
You're an escaped prisoner, this ship is about to explode, and I have the ONLY way off of this ship. I'm offering to take you with me. And you're arguing.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:52 am

Neotanks never were really 'uber' units. Most of the people around here actually don't really think they're living up to their cost. What the Neotank really needs is a defensive tweak on top of your nerfs. That would make it much of a nicer, defensive unit.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Sven

Post by Sven » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:01 am

Neotanks just help brake Colin, IMHO. T_T.

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:32 pm

So they're round Megatanks? Cool.
"The part where you all shut up happens now." ~ thefalman
"I actually like to think of myself as a younger, hipper, more alive Nostradamus." ~ Treed
"Shifty, if I wasn't as manly a man as I am, I'd totally ask you out. And hope you'd wear that topless dude to impress me. In another lifetime, perhaps." ~ Nemmy
"Majora's Mask may by the only game I've played where someone was mooning me the entire time and I didn't care." ~ ThrawnFett

x0_000

Post by x0_000 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:35 am

No they're not. They're really weak megatanks.

I have a megatank patch here
Only in math can you buy 600 cantaloupes and not look like a nutter.

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:16 am

So THOSE are Round Megatanks. Cool. Too bad you can't add various AW2 versions of the Megatank sprite though.
"The part where you all shut up happens now." ~ thefalman
"I actually like to think of myself as a younger, hipper, more alive Nostradamus." ~ Treed
"Shifty, if I wasn't as manly a man as I am, I'd totally ask you out. And hope you'd wear that topless dude to impress me. In another lifetime, perhaps." ~ Nemmy
"Majora's Mask may by the only game I've played where someone was mooning me the entire time and I didn't care." ~ ThrawnFett