Campaign and Hard Campaign records

Talk about Advance Wars DS. Debate, laugh, cry, argue about everything to do with our favourite tag game here.
ALAKTORN

Campaign and Hard Campaign records

Post by ALAKTORN » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:42 am

I couldn’t find this topic… so I made it. I’m not gonna create the whole list of records though, at least not now.

I made it because I got a new record: HC Max Attacks (M3) 2/300 with Eagle + Sami: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma7Mi-J2r6s

DxDyDzD

Re: Campaign and Hard Campaign records

Post by DxDyDzD » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:07 am

I'm playing HC now, so here's the list of fastest 300s.

Notes:
- if I list one CO only, it means that CO can solo the map.
- if I list X + any, it means that CO X just needs partner skills, he/she doesn't need to switch to the other CO. Or if it's a 2-front map, then the CO on the second front doesn't matter.
- I also list the army that clears the map, as "end on (army's) turn", if there's more than 1. If it's a rout that ends with a suicide, I record it as "end on BH's turn".

Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Orez3P3cdO
Hidden Text
M1 Jake's Trial 3 days, rout, COP, end on BH's turn

M2 The New Black 2 days, rout, COP, end on BH's turn

M3 Max Attacks 2 days, rout, COP

M4 Reclaim the Skies 1 day, rout, COP, end on BH's turn

M5 Neverending War 5 days, capture, Tag
5 days, capture, SCOP

M6 The Ocean Blue 3 days, capture, Tag
3 days, capture, SCOP

M7 Fog Rolls In 4 days, capture, Tag
4 days, capture, SCOP

M8 Tag Battle 4 days, capture, Tag
4 days, capture, SCOP

M9 Victory or Death! 3 days, destroy Crystal, COP

M10 Black Boats Ahoy! 3 days, capture, SCOP, lab map unlocked
3 days, rout, Tag, lab map unlocked
3 days, rout, COP + COP

M11 The Long March 3 days, capture, COP + SCOP, end on OS's turn
BM: Any

M12 Lightning Strikes 4 days, capture, SCOP

M13 Frozen Fortress 4 days, capture, SCOP, lab map unlocked, end on BM's turn
BM: Colin + Sami
4 days, rout, COP, end on BM's turn
BM: Nell + Rachel

M14 Lash's Test 4 days, capture, SCOP
OS: Sensei + Sami (Sensei not needed/just need partner defense?)

M15 Verdant Hills 2 days, capture, SCOP, end on BM's turn
BM: Sami + any
2 days, rout, Tag, end on BM's turn
OS: Koal + Jugger OR Rachel + Nell (more possible, those are just some of the easier ones)
BM: Grit + Olaf

M16 Snow Hunters 2 days, destroy cannons, Tag
OS: Eagle + Jake/Rachel/Nell/Hachi/Andy/Max/Grit/Colin/Sasha/Jess/Javier/Sonja/Sensei/Grimm/Flak/Adder/Koal/Kindle
OR Grimm + Jake/Rachel/Nell/Hachi/Andy/Max/Grit/Colin/Sasha/Jess/Javier/Sonja/Sensei/Flak/Adder/Koal/Kindle
OR Andy/Hawke + Jake/Andy/Max/Jess/Grimm/Adder/Koal
OR Jess + Jake/Andy/Grimm/Adder/Koal
OR Kanbei + Adder/Koal
OR Olaf/Drake + Grimm
OR Von Bolt + Koal
2 days, destroy cannons, SCOP
3 days, destroy cannons, Tag, lab map unlocked

M17 Spiral Garden 4 days, capture lab, SCOP
OS: Max/Grit/Jess/Kanbei/Grimm/Hawke/Lash/Kindle/Von Bolt + Sami
(Art + Tank + Mech/Tank must destroy pipe seam with 3 skills)

M18 Omens and Signs 4 days, destroy cannons, SCOP

M19 Into the Woods 3 days, capture, Tag, end on OS's turn

M20 Muck Amok! 2 days, capture, Tag, end on OS's turn
2 days, rout, Tag, end on OS's turn

M21 Healing Touch 2 days, destroy crystals, COP, end on BM's turn
OS: Jake/Andy/Eagle/Jess/Koal/Adder (Jake/Andy needs SCOP)

M22 Crystal Calamity 4 days, destroy obelisk, Tag, end on GE's turn
BM: Most
GE: Colin/Grit + Adder/Koal

M23 Dark Ambition 3 days, rout, COP + COP, end on GE's turn
BM: Eagle/Any
GE: Any/Eagle

M24 Pincer Strike 3 days, capture, Tag, end on BM's turn
BM: Sami + most

M25 Ring of Fire 6 days, rout, COP 4 times

M26 Surrounded! 2 days, capture towers, COP + SCOP + Tag, end on BM's turn
BM: Hachi/Sonja/Adder/Koal + any

M27 For the Future! 3 days, destroy obelisk, COP + COP, end on GE's turn
GE: Eagle + Sami
3 days, destroy obelisk, COP + SCOP + SCOP + SCOP, end on GE's turn
BM: Olaf
GE: Eagle + Koal

M28 Means to an End 10 days, destroy Grand Bolt, COP + COP + Tag
Last edited by DxDyDzD on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:26 pm, edited 30 times in total.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:31 am

^You have M1 down as Nell + Rachel only but surely there are many other ways of doing it? Jugger + Koal at least? Also would be nice if you added the mission name rather than just M#.

DxDyDzD

Post by DxDyDzD » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:45 pm

It's not possible with my strat, Jugger doesn't have enough luck under SCOP to kill the suiciding Inf. 8HP Jugger Mech with 136 attack and 64 luck deals 97% to Rachel's SCOP Inf. Maybe some other strategy would work.

I can't put the Mech on the city because Rachel's SCOP would hit it.

DxDyDzD

Post by DxDyDzD » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:19 pm

Got Dark Ambition 3/300. Aww yes.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:27 am

Damn, I should’ve tried it myself instead of telling you. Good job. I’m gonna try it now, I’m thinking Grimm for GE and Eagle for BM, maybe Sensei for OS to go for the Silos. We’ll see. Edit: Grit with just Pathfinder is enough to get both Silos on D2, so I’m going with that. I love the fact that you can use Icebreaker on this map. :)

Edit: Hmm, this is actually not easy. Congrats again. I’ve been trying with OS Grit no movements boosts, only 1 Silo D2 but the AI always destroys a pipe and fudges me up. If I could stop that I think I’d be in a good position but it hasn’t happened yet. Actually having troubles charging Eagle’s COP and dealing with the MD up there, too…

4 units left alive, 2 7HP BCs, 1 4HP Recon, 1 7HP AA lol. I’m getting the feeling using Eagle for Green Earth would be better… I’m barely achieving anything with BM COP. :/ I really need to improve my BM game… I’m doing well with GE Grimm but maybe a movement boost COP would help more. I think it’d give me 1 more attack theoretically if everything goes perfectly. That’s not much. Edit: Now I opened the S pipe on D2 and GE was able to get tons of attacks in and movement COP wouldn’t have helped at all. I actually think I can charge a Grimm TAG with GE… lol.

Woah, I randomly decided to suicide OS and open the central pipe on D1… only 3 units alive, and I didn’t even use savestates. O_o /// 4HP Recon and 10HP BC left alive using Grimm. :/ The AI is too scared and doesn’t advance enough for GE to get many attacks in… /// Daaamn only 10HP BC alive after rearranging my attacks… I’m not even COPing as GE and the CO could probably be almost anyone. /// Wow, I can charge SCOP with Grit lol. /// Got it with Grimm. :) Gonna try to do it without GE CO now (Any?). The strategy is such a mess, I don’t think I even need more than 1 Silo now lol. /// Wait what the fudge I got 68 Power?!? O_o
Last edited by ALAKTORN on Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:28 am

Optimized the f***k out of it. :D Dark Ambition 3/300 with OS Grit solo, BM Eagle solo, GE Colin solo with no skills; Grit/Eagle COP once; use 2 Silos. You could use 1 Silo but then Eagle needs a partner I think. I’ll try to make a video soon. For skills Sniper, Luck; Icebreaker, Pathfinder, Luck; Nothing is enough. Forgot to turn music on :/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIG5jRXf48w

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:07 am

Why did you put “Most” under GE instead of “Any”? Even if you could somehow use Grit twice, Grit would be able to do it too with skills. I’ve just tested Kanbei and he gets the Inf suicide on Mega too so he can do it as well.

Btw thank you for your RTA vids, been trying to get to the mission on DS and it’s a pain in the ass lol. You’re missing a few maps though.

Edit: Actually I think you could use Eagle in GE and most other COs for BM too… I’ll try that later. How would you write that down? lol

DxDyDzD

Post by DxDyDzD » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:22 am

Max can't hit the Md Tank with his Art :lol:

Which maps am I missing? The boat/bomb/piperunner ones? You can skip them anyway.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:30 am

Oh, somehow totally forgot about Max… the Artillery is completely unnecessary though, Max can use an APC to shield the AA and both MD and Inf can suicide on the Mega on D2. It’s still any. As far as your RTA vids, they might’ve just missed from your playlist because they’re there now. Looks like it’s still missing M11, M14, M17 and maybe a few others though (are these the extra maps?).

Missing 1 7HP AA to kill to get Dark Ambition with BM Blandie and GE Eagle. :(

Got it, had to overpower Eagle a lot. Brawler + Road Rage + Icebreaker + Luck. I used Blandie for BM, not sure whether Colin can do it… he probably can, and I’m gonna try switching a few attacks around now to see if Max can do it. /// Lol, Max without skills gets it actually (swap Arty/BC attacks). I’m sure Colin gets it too so that’s another any. Edit: Derp obviously Colin gets it, skills. He can do it without skills too though I’m pretty sure. /// Kanbei confirmed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFlzCAzxxzI

I think you should add it as: BM Eagle/Any GE Any/Eagle now.

Edit: Oh yeah, would be cool if you added links to the videos to the text.

DxDyDzD

Post by DxDyDzD » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:16 am

Whoa I did it
Now to make a video, hopefully I can remember the moves :lol:

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:05 pm

Did you not get that before? Only NC maybe? Nice job anyway. :) I wanna play Ring of Fire seriously eventually, too…

DxDyDzD

Post by DxDyDzD » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:10 pm

^ I only got 6/300 for NC, now I have both :)

Jess/Koal can 2/300 Snow Hunters with my Eagle strat.

Jess: +10 road attack, +8 indirect attack, plains move = 1, forest move = 1
Koal: +8 partner attack, +5 partner attack, +10 road attack, Star Power

With these skills, Jess can destroy the lower pipe seam in just 2 attacks (Tank + Rockets), allowing you to suicide your 3HP Tank on an enemy Md to charge, and to save the Mech for the cannons.

You don't need to destroy the BCop and Art since Koal gets +2 move. You can let the Rockets take out the top cannon from the road and the Mds take out the middle and bottom. I just attacked each BCop with Jess (8-3) to charge.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:29 am

Snow Hunters should be doable with a ton of COs. Grimm should be able to partner with Jake/Jess and possibly Adder/Andy. Jess can probably partner with many COs as well. Then there’s the possibility of Kindle maybe? The way I did Grimm + Koal was playing Grimm both days to charge and attack 1 Cannon with BC, then Koal had 2 MDs, 2 Tanks, 1 BC and 1 Mech to destroy them. I destroy the pipe with Rockets + Tank and put the APC next to it on D1. Edit: More stuff: “I OHKO'd the MDs; only suicided 2 AAs on them”. “my skills were Bruiser Brawler Sniper Luck; Brawler Teamwork Synergy Star Power”. Edit: I used 2 Arty to attack Inf and Arty, my Cruiser to attack the AI Cruiser, had the AI Arty attack my BS and attacked something (Mega?) with my BS, other AI Arty attacked my Lander. Using the Lander and Cruiser that way is a clear improvement over what you did with Eagle + Sami, DxD.

I get the feeling Eagle can also TAG with COs like Adder/Koal/Hachi/Sonja. I wonder if there’s a way to get the lab map while 2/300ing.

Playing now. RIP BS, you are useless. :( My APC movement makes no sense. The MD is OHKOing me. Oh, maybe I meant to put AA where the pipe is and APC just in the vicinity, you need another AA to protect Tank from Arty though I think, so I have to sac 2 AAs and be left with only 1. /// Destroyed 1 Cannon with Grimm + Andy, lol. The healing is actually useful. /// Last Cannon down to 21HP and I have a 6HP Tank that can’t reach it (wouldn’t be enough). :( /// Lol, I think I can get it now and I may not even need Grimm, I’m opening the pipes on D2. Lmao, I’m overcharging so much. /// Hahaha, Grimm + Andy 2/300 with a 6HP Tank attack not used on the Cannons. Skills: Bruiser, Brawler, Synergy, Luck; Brawler, Road Rage, Synergy, Star Power. Suicided 4 units: Inf ×2, AA ×2. Oh, I don’t attack Cannons with Grimm btw… nvm I do, I didn’t before because I forgot to attack with the SE units and had to charge but since I can easily overcharge I can use the attack with Grimm lol. /// Holy crumpets Andy has more Atk than Jake under SCOP, I didn’t expect that. O_o // Grimm can use Teamwork instead of Bruiser. // 41HP Cannon alive with Grimm + Jake :/ // Grimm + Jake 2/300 with a full HP AA and 6HP Tank attacks unused. :) Skills: Brawler, Teamwork, Synergy, Luck; Bruiser, Brawler, Road Rage, Star Power. Road MD + Tank do 80% and 20% with this. // Lmao I was attacking the Cannon with Grimm outside of SCOP lol. Adder confirmed. Jess can use the same strat too. Tried getting Grimm + no movement boost CO but… uh, fudge that.

Got Andy + Jess. Brawler, Sniper, Road Rage, Luck; Road Rage, Teamwork, Synergy, Star Power. This is so stupidly hard. To kill the MD you need the correct damage set, leave it at 91HP after 2 Inf attacks (otherwise Infs don’t die), then suicide 2HP AA with max luck and kill it with MD with max luck. Good thing Jess’s MDs OHKO Cannons, didn’t need Mech nor full HP AA attacks. Other than putting the AA into Arty range D1 (so it can suicide on MD) the strat is the same as with Grimm, just takes a ton more luck and is much harder to charge (Cruiser attack being required).

Wow fudge, Andy + Adder 6HP Cannon left. >_< BC ×3 (100 dmg) on top, Mech + MD + Tank (100 dmg) on middle, MD + Tank + AA on bottom. I use all the possible attacking spaces (APC can move away if Inf loads in IIRC but then it might block the way) so I kinda feel like I can’t get it. >_< Andy + Jake is impossible as well.

Andy + Koal is easy. Mech + MD destroy the Cannon, lol.

I’m done for now… guess I’ll make Grimm + Jake and Andy + Jess vids.

Grimm + Jake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXOlqfm_5f8
Andy + Jess: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8RplOawG7M

Playing some more. Hawke + Jess: strat is the same as with Andy, just replace Sniper with Synergy for Hawke and Teamwork with Brawler for Jess because Hawke doesn’t need it and their TAG is 90% Atk so she can’t OHKO Cannons with MDs without it. Hawke + Andy was with AA to destroy the 2nd MD and open the way, Mech used to help destroy Cannons.

Got Andy + Adder. Adder doesn’t need Star Power, lmao. Replaced with Brawler which gave me enough Atk to destroy the Cannons.

Hawke + Jake. Road Rage, Teamwork, Synergy, Luck; Brawler, Road Rage, Synergy, Star Power. Same skills work for Jess. Charging with Jake is pretty tight, you can have 1 Tank HP to spare. Hawke + Adder is stupid easy lol. Andy + Jake still seems impossible.

Jess + Jake 2/300. Same skills as with Hawke. They get +5 Luck and +10% Atk during TAG which is really cool, Jake can OHKO the mid Cannon with the MD from Plains. To charge you need to use both Artillery … oh wow, the Mega isn’t afraid of Arty range. Charging has just become a whole lot easier. Anyway, the way I did it was with having 7HP BC, 9HP BC, 8HP Tank, 6HP Tank. MD + 8HP Tank destroy S Cannon, MD destroys mid Cannon, 7/9HP BCs attack N Cannon from Roads, Mech attacks it from N/S, 6HP Tank (or AA) destroys it from N/S. But you don’t need to take all that damage because you can attack the Mega apparently.

Andy + Jake 2/300. I guess this is thanks to the new Mega tech? I was able to charge and get a BC attack in as Andy. My endgame was so messy… AA + 6HP Tank destroy APC, BC ×3 destroy S Cannon, MD + Mech destroy mid Cannon, MD + Tank destroy N Cannon.

So far:
OS: Andy/Grimm/Hawke + Jake/Andy/Jess/Adder/Koal OR Jess + Jake/Koal

Jess should be able to pair up with everybody else as well. Just a matter of doing it.

DxDyDzD

Post by DxDyDzD » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:15 pm

Improved Surrounded!. 5-star + any can Tag, even Von Bolt. BM caps the SW tower and Sami caps the rest.

I'll probably see if 6-star + any can Tag next. Seems possible if you sacrifice the BM Recon to the W Tank on Day 1.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:17 pm

^Wait, what? Don’t you need movement boost for BM in Surrounded!? (Also for Snow Hunters Andy should go before Grimm/Hawke if I’m understanding your ordering standard.)

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:51 pm

Back to Snow Hunters, randomly got Jess + Adder (Road Rage, Teamwork, Synergy, Luck; Bruiser, Brawler, Road Rage, Synergy). Got Jess + Andy same skills except for Bruiser replaced by Star Power. Suicided the 2nd AA and used the Mech to destroy the MD and open the way. Edit: Got Kanbei + Adder (Road Rage, Teamwork, Synergy, Luck; Bruiser, Brawler, Road Rage, Star Power). Hard to charge with Kanbei, even 5 stars partner requires Star Power; you can’t suicide either Inf. BCs went 10–1 both, AA/Tank/Tank on MD went 4/8/10HP. 4HP AA finished off MD for 8HP Tank to reach (could’ve just swapped Tank and AA position to make this irrelevant though). Edit: Just charged Von Bolt’s SCOP but Adder is a tiny bit away from charging… welp. Much harder with Von Bolt because he can’t 5HP + MD 2HKO the MD and still can’t suicide Infs on it. Literally missing 1 AI Infantry HP from making Von Bolt + Adder work. Von Bolt + Koal is easy as balls. Koal gets to use Synergy + Teamwork (compared to Kanbei pairing) because charging is easier and he doesn’t need Bruiser to 2HKO Cannons with MD + Tank/Mech (Adder wouldn’t either if you could get 2 Road attacks but the APC is in the way…). Von Bolt requires both partner skills to 2HKO the MD with 5HP AA + MD.

Lmao, just got Grimm + Sensei (Road Rage, Teamwork, Synergy, Luck; Bruiser, Brawler, Road Rage, Star Power). It was pretty easy, too. Their copters are retarded, both Grimm and Sensei can 2HKO Cannons with 10HP BC (maybe even 9HP for Sensei XD). +5 Luck and +10% Atk under TAG are nice. I went 0/6/10HP with AA/Tank/Tank on 2nd MD. 6HP Tank attack wasn’t even necessary. MD + AA 2HKO S Cannon, Grimm BC + Sensei BC 2HKO mid Cannon, BC + Mech + Tank 3HKO N Cannon. // Tried with Kanbei but I can’t charge 7 stars just barely. // Grimm + Max works, Max does 127% to Cannons with a MD lmao. // 10HP Cannon away from making Kindle work. :/ I’m still missing out on a MD attack and not using Rockets. // Grimm + Sonja using DxD’s strat, it’s actually a pretty damn good strat! Teamwork, Synergy, Prairie Dog, Luck; Bruiser, Brawler, Road Rage. // My strategy does charge slightly over 2 stars more, though. // Grimm + Hachi, same as with Sonja. // Can’t charge Grimm + Kindle with DxD’s strat. :(

Now:
OS: Grimm + Jake/Hachi/Andy/Max/Jess/Sonja/Sensei/Adder/Koal OR Andy/Jess/Hawke + Jake/Andy/Jess/Adder/Koal OR Kanbei + Adder/Koal OR Von Bolt + Koal

Got tired of Snow Hunters, tried For the Future!

GE Eagle + Sami only, Bruiser, Brawler, Road Rage, Luck; Teamwork, Synergy. Double COP used, it’s pretty easy lol. COP’d Bomber does 100% to Obelisk. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4orB3yjWIgI // What’s funny is your strategy does allow a pairing that mine doesn’t, I need Sami to charge COP twice. I think it should be possible with Eagle + Any if looked into, but I don’t feel like doing it. Edit: Oh and you could always use Olaf/Drake’s SCOP and solo Eagle. lol
Last edited by ALAKTORN on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:36 am

Snow Hunters

I just got Olaf + Grimm lmao (Brawler, Sniper, Road Rage, Synergy; Icebreaker, Teamwork, Synergy, Star Power). My usual strat, though I’ve noticed I don’t need to take the Arty damage with AA on D1 since noticing that I can attack from Road. Anyway, still took the hit this time and I went Inf + Inf + AA + 4HP AA suicide on the MD and then killed it with MD, I needed this because I wasn’t using Luck in favor of overpowering Grimm. BC went 9–1, Tanks 4/1HP (I actually used them both to destroy the Cannons!!). Not sure whether I can use different skills or who else can do this… Drake + Grimm should be possible at least. Luck only really helps killing the first MD (maybe the 2nd if you need that) and charge like 1 more HP from the Mega/Inf and little else.
Drake + Grimm (Brawler, Sniper, Road Rage, Luck; High and Dry, Teamwork, Synergy, Star Power). Not sure which is better… BC 10–1, Tanks 6/1HP. Olaf/Drake get a SCOP’d BC attack in btw. Then Grimm 2HKOs N Cannon with both BCs (+ 1HP Tank otherwise), (BC +) Mech + 6HP Tank + AA destroy mid Cannon, MD OHKOs S Cannon. I think dmg is Drake 32% BC; Grimm 52% BC; 31% Mech, 18% 6HP Tank, 21% AA; 115% MD.
Hawke + Grimm super easy lol. Brawler, Road Rage, Teamwork, Synergy; Brawler, Road Rage, Synergy, Star Power. I actually think Luck is better than Synergy for CO #1 but I’m not really sure. Luck gives: 1 Mega/Arty/BC/Inf HP, sometimes maybe not a few of them. With Hawke I charged SCOP without needing BC/Tanks attacks while using Luck, Hachi’s didn’t get charged even after BC’s attack (no Star Power).
Edit:
Andy + Grimm (Brawler, Road Rage, Synergy, Luck; Road Rage, Teamwork, Synergy, Star Power). Attempted a new strategy by opening the pipe with MD and killing Arty with Rockets, which allows me to use Synergy in place of Sniper. I think I charge 1 Arty HP less and maybe 1 Inf HP less, and also I had to really sacrifice my Tanks to charge early enough to get the BC attack in with Andy. Synergy was totally unnecessary, but maybe it could help somebody weaker than Grimm. Andy + Sensei same strat leaves 30HP N Cannon alive, RIP. Andy + Colin is slightly worse (40HP N Cannon maybe).
Andy + Max same strat as with Grimm. Synergy still looks overkill.
Grimm + Colin (Road Rage, Teamwork, Synergy, Luck; Bruiser, Brawler, Road Rage, Star Power). This is a pretty cool strat. :) 4HP Tank does 9% to 9HP N Cannon, 5HP AA does 7% to 7HP S Cannon. :) I think I’ll make a video of it soon. // Nvm I want to get Grimm + Kindle which is the same thing but harder. 2HP mid Cannon alive atm. >_< That’s with BC 50% mid Cannon, BC/BC/Mech 40/37/24% N Cannon, MD/5HPTank 88/11% S Cannon, AA/Tank/6HPAA 16/22/9% mid Cannon. It’s impossible to get 7HP AA but even if I did I would miss out on charging by 2 AI Inf HP…

Came up with a completely new strat and got Grimm + Kindle (Road Rage, Teamwork, Synergy, Luck; Brawler, Road Rage, Pathfinder, Star Power). ^_^ I knew I had to do something special to get it, so I went back and tried to incorporate the 2nd MD and Rockets in the Cannon destruction, but when that failed I just tried to incorporate the MD and found a way to do it. ^_^ Destruction is: Grimm BC 50% mid Cannon, MD/AA 85/14% S Cannon, BC/6HPTank 39/13% mid Cannon, MD/BC 85/39% (lol) N Cannon. I think this strategy charged barely less than my old one, though; it can also require more luck as the BBoat dropped Inf can block your way (only if you go the APC Boost route I think). // Grimm + Hachi works with it, just have to sacrifice fewer units and use the Mech to destroy Cannons instead of opening the way. // Grimm + Andy is fudge free lmao. // Grimm + Jake is actually pretty tight lol, need to use the 2HP Tank to deal 4% to the 2HP Cannon. Could’ve probably used the Mech instead but whatever. // Confirmed all Grimm pairings to work with this strat. :D Edit: Pathfinder is only really giving me an Arty OHKO I think…
Hawke + Max (Brawler, Sniper, Synergy, Luck; Road Rage, Synergy, Pathfinder, Star Power) with my new strat… this was so stupidly hard, my new strat is really just a Grimm strategy. :( I could’ve done it with Teamwork instead of Brawler too I think, go for the 8–3 BCs and charge a little more than the OHKO. I had my AA unneeded at the end with these skills.
Grimm + Javier (Road Rage, Teamwork, Synergy, Luck; Brawler, Road Rage, Pathfinder, Star Power). They have 105% TAG and that’s all that’s needed to win (Sasha has it too so she’s the same). I went 7–0 with AA so that I could charge with 7/3HP Tanks, 2HP Tank would do 4% to 5HP S Cannon otherwise. I also think it’s possible to use APC Boost instead of Road Rage and use the Mech instead of the 2 Tanks to destroy the S Cannon, but whatever. :P // Wow, that was harder than I thought. O_o I confirmed it with Sasha, but the AA does 14% to 15HP mid Cannon if Grimm doesn’t have Road Rage, so you need the 3HP Tank to help destroy it. I actually went 8/3HP Tanks and still charged, 8HP Tank destroyed 2HP MD to open the way.

Grimm + Sasha vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKBL3Py2_ZU Edit: I’m gonna try Eagle. Already spent 9 hours on this map today. LOL Have a headache. And I still am nowhere near having found all possible teams.

Latest TAGs:
OS: Eagle + Jake/Rachel/Nell/Hachi/Andy/Max/Grit/Colin/Sasha/Jess/Javier/Sonja/Sensei/Grimm/Flak/Adder/Koal/Kindle
OR Grimm + Jake/Rachel/Nell/Hachi/Andy/Max/Grit/Colin/Sasha/Jess/Javier/Sonja/Sensei/Flak/Adder/Koal/Kindle
OR Andy/Hawke + Jake/Andy/Max/Jess/Grimm/Adder/Koal
OR Jess + Jake/Andy/Grimm/Adder/Koal
OR Kanbei + Adder/Koal
OR Olaf/Drake + Grimm
OR Von Bolt + Koal
Last edited by ALAKTORN on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:50 am, edited 35 times in total.

DxDyDzD

Post by DxDyDzD » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:56 pm

Good work. :) Can you try some Eagle Tags next?

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:31 am

^Read back, I made a pretty big breakthrough with Grimm.

Eagle + Andy (Bruiser, Brawler, Sniper, Luck; Road Rage, Teamwork, Synergy, Star Power) using my old strat, charging was a little tough but after that I had like 7 extra attacks. The new Grimm strat doesn’t charge enough for this.
Eagle + Flak (Bruiser, Brawler, Sniper, Luck; Teamwork, Synergy, Star Power) idk how but this time I charged without using the last BC attack, so I got that in on the mid Cannon. Then it’s just easy, lol. This confirms every 6 stars and 5 stars CO to be possible I believe. Maybe not Grit… // Confirmed Grit even without Road Rage lol. That makes:

Eagle + Jake/Rachel/Nell/Hachi/Andy/Max/Sami/Grit/Colin/Sasha/Jess/Javier/Sonja/Sensei/Grimm/Flak/Adder/Koal/Kindle. Edit: Oh and Road Rage would be better than Sniper actually lol. // I’m 1% dmg away from getting Eagle + Sami with my Grimm strat… lol they actually still seem like the hardest pairing. I don’t have a strategy for them. // Lol my Grimm strat works if adapted a bit. Instead of using the Arty to charge on the Inf, use it to destroy the 2nd MD and open the way lol. Brawler, Sniper, Road Rage, Pathfinder; Teamwork, Synergy. Luck instead of Brawler also works, MD/AA/5HPTank/4HPAA do exactly enough damage to destroy N Cannon.

Edit: I don’t even remember how I got Andy + Max, I was trying Jess + Max but I’m nowhere near lol. Maybe I should try doing it following my Grimm strat… Now that I think about it Jess as main is the most garbage CO, her BCs are bad and Andy/Hawke heal so they’ve got that advantage too. Jake is superior to Jess simply because of having a better BC I believe. I can see how Jess + Max would be hard… maybe she can get it with Grimm. …Now that I think about it, my Grimm strat should be good for Kindle since I’m using a City Rockets to open the pipe.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:17 pm

Jess + Grimm (Sharpshooter, Sniper, Seamanship, Luck; Road Rage, Synergy, Pathfinder, Star Power). This is so dumb. I had to optimize to the outmost limits my Grimm strategy, all those skills are required to overcharge by just 0.04 (1 Inf HP) Edit: Nvm I can charge 1 more Tank HP. This means I can skip Seamanship for Synergy, I think. Not that that helps very much… Seems pretty dumb that Jess can’t partner with anyone weaker than Grimm, but I couldn’t do it. I don’t know if Jess + Grimm works with my charging strategy (probably not?). You should remove Eagle + Sami under TAG, by the way. Edit: So anyway I’m not sure whether I’ll vid it but for now I’ll say how I charged: 7–4 BCs, 9/8/9 AI MDs, 1/2 Tank HPs. Jess SCOP’d APC drops Mech close to mid Cannon, AA destroys BC to open the way, Arty destroys MD to open the way, 1HP Tank helps destroy mid Cannon. I think it’s actually possible to charge a bit more by suciding AA on MD instead of destroying Bomber, but I haven’t calculated it. For best result you’d probably let Arty hit you on D1. Edit: Quickly tested this out and I charged an extra 0.02… lol

Lol even with maximum charging Andy + Colin get 0.02 short if you use the Arty to open the way. I guess I could use Pathfinder instead of Synergy to like charge 1 Tank HP more but fudge. Jess being able to go 7–4 with the BCs actually helps, lol. Edit: Taking 6HP damage instead of 7 from the Arty allowed me to charge on the dot instead of missing .02. Futile, though, as Colin has nowhere near enough Atk to destroy the Cannons.

Grimm + Rachel (Teamwork, Synergy, Pathfinder, Luck; Brawler, Road Rage, Pathfinder, Star Power). I fudge love Grimm. Basically I’m just using the Arty to open the way instead of charging those few stars on the Inf. All blands are possible, Grit isn’t. AA/MD/5HPTank destroy S Cannon, charging is easy. Pathfinder on Grimm is required to drop the Mech in position to destroy the mid Cannon.

DxDyDzD

Post by DxDyDzD » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:55 am

Got Means to an End 11/300. Holy crumpets that was exhausting. I got a desync the first time recording the avi and had to redo the last few days.

Time for NC next...I'll probably get stuck trying to 3/300 Max Attacks. :lol:

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:06 am

Nice job. :) You forgot to add Nell and Flak as Grimm partners for M16 btw. Rachel, Nell, and Flak are the 3 6-stars SCOP blands I couldn’t get before. Grit is the only 6-stars CO left and I think he could probably do it with an indirects-specific strategy. I also think Grimm + Kanbei might be doable, probably no other 7-stars CO as they aren’t as strong I think.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:49 am

Snow Hunters Grimm + Grit (Teamwork, Synergy, Prairie Dog, Luck; Sniper, Teamwork, Synergy, Star Power). Lmao too easy, Grit’s Rockets are just ridiculous. I had a bit of a hard time charging (got 98 Tech first time lolol) so I couldn’t get a Grimm BC attack in otherwise I would’ve only needed 2 Rockets + 2 BCs to win, I used 2 BCs + 1 MD instead for the S Cannon. I think more COs should be able to partner with Grit.

I got tired of this mission now, though. Maybe I’ll make an updated Grimm strat video and the Jess + Grimm one. Maybe not.

Edit: Grimm + Flak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WTIEJ0V_PQ (this aimed at having a high HP Tank to try and make Grit work, you can charge a few more stars by suiciding differently; not that either thing matters) Edit: 7–3 Tank–MD charges if you use the other Tank to 8–1 or 9–0 on N (Plains) MD.
Jess + Grimm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0jOHcDGgQQ

I’m gonna work on Means to an End now.
Last edited by ALAKTORN on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:14 am

M28 Means to an End 11/300 Colin + Javier, COP + COP + TAG counting only Colin, I could’ve won with SCOP instead of TAG but I got 93 Power then. I’m 100% certain I could’ve made it work with SCOP but cba. Javier is so stupid. Skills: Sale Price, Fire Sale, Gold Rush, Luck; Slam Shield, Tower Power, Conquerer, Luck. Conquerer is to cap E Tower on D3, use Defensive AI so you don’t charge Kindle’s COP too early, Mech will survive with 1HP and cap. With Colin I do Inf spam + BC on D1, same thing D2 I think and use the 2 BCs to kill Mechs and cap with Infs, then when I’ve capped enough I start spamming 2 BCs per day and as soon as I’ve dealt with the Mechs I send all my spammed BCs to the top screen. GB destruction was: 2 Neos + BC built on D7. Had to manipulate top screen so Carrier dealt more damage and charged Javier’s SCOP for D10, BC + BC 2HKO’d the Crystal. On D4 or maybe D3 I change AI from Defense to Strike.

If I could play top screen I’d get 8/300 but the AI is so stupid. I hate it. 10/300 is absolutely possible and I’ll try for it. 9/300 might be possible but this AI is so stupid I don’t know.

Edit: My D2: http://i.imgur.com/onxi2tV.png
D3: http://i.imgur.com/TZ9FRF7.png top screen is kinda wrong… I had it so the AA couldn’t attack my BC because I think MD blocked the way somehow before… the Mech was supposed to be 2N actually I think… idk.
D4: http://i.imgur.com/QUDnqGP.png top screen is random at this point. Edit: Actually I didn’t COP here before… I kept it for when I had more money.
D7: http://i.imgur.com/cyWmH1w.png skipped D5/6 for some reason. I think this is looking like a really nice position. I gave Javier Gold Rush instead of Slam Guard.
Wow this was so terribly close to 10D win. 2 BCs could’ve destroyed the W Crystal but instead they both attacked the Black Boat (under SCOP).
D7 Neo + BC + Tank for GB and 75kG TAG should be enough to win. In 10 days you only need 3 kills for max Power. Too bad I’m getting my BS attacked by Sub and the 2 BCs prefer the unit over the Crystal…
OMFG I can’t believe it. I thought I had it by taking a bit more damage and charging SCOP a day sooner, to get Sub OHKO so Cruiser could attack the BBoat, but even with that, 7HP BC + BC + 7HP BC attacks didn’t destroy the Crystal, how the hell?! :(
Edit: Restarted from like D5 a bunch of times and got Colin + Javier 10/300. :) COP + COP + TAG with Colin. Skills as before except for Gold Rush instead of Slam Guard. I thought 3 kills would be enough with 30 enemy units, instead that gave me like 66 Power. O_o so I built a few units under TAG and killed 6 enemies. I think I’m basically spamming Infs and BCs every turn, except for when Oozium would kill them and I mostly send them to the top screen except for on like D5 I don’t send the BCs because the AI moves them to the center then and I want them going West. D2–D10 pics:
http://imgur.com/a/3sQfB

I highly doubt I’ll try for 9/300. Simply due to the complexity of it I’m certain it’s possible, but it must be extremely hard.
Last edited by ALAKTORN on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DxDyDzD

Post by DxDyDzD » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:54 pm

Congratulations!

Yeah, the AI is super dumb. If we could play the top screen we would just ignore all the enemy units and bomb the Crystals, getting 6/300 or something :lol: .

BCop not destroying the Crystals could be 0 ammo left. I messed up a few times on Healing Touch when not playing Jess because I forgot to resupply the Megatank.

What other scores look possible? NC Means to an End 7/300? HC Frozen Fortress 3/300 rout?

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:38 pm

I’ll be playing Campaign Means to an End after I make a HC 10/300 video. Will probably get to that tomorrow. Tbh I could try for a 9/300 since I made some clear mistakes in my 10/300 but idk.

HC Frozen Fortress 3/300 does look doable. Guess I’ll take a look at that after.

You forgot to add Grimm + Grit for Snow Hunters btw.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:31 am

Vid turned out like crumpets but it’s here lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBbMBeGLfVo

I tried a little more for 9/300 but gave up quickly. Time for Campaign.

……… Nothing about C28 is easy. I give up.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:47 am

Won the top screen on D7 but had no way of destroying Grand Bolt with just Recons. I feel like I’m slowly learning more about this, General AI seems to ignore all units and go for the Crystal if it’s the last one standing (I think?), my Bomber went for it over low HP BS/BBoat. One time I tried Colin top screen without savestates and I basically would’ve won top on D7 too but I missent my Bomber and could never replicate it later. Anyway, the way I did D1 was with what I’ve always theorized to be superior, using Conquerer I let the BC come South and the Fighter stay N just in range of mine, then Javier weakens both units with AA and Fighter respectively and the Mech survives with 1HP to cap the East Tower. Oh by the way I got super lucky that Javier built a Bomber East. I did prop hopping in the bottom screen but messed up because I should’ve gone for the S City, I capped it a day late which actually cost me in terms of builds IIRC.

The AI is extremely good at protecting Grand Bolt and I feel like that’s the biggest hurdle right now. There’s no fudge way 7/300 is possible btw, STL is retarded. My E Recon was not attacked but it can’t reach the GB because the way is blocked. I also only deal 53 damage with Colin so yeah fudge that, no fudge idea how you’re supposed to destroy this sh*t. I think I only really needed to send 3 Infs to the top though so maybe I can spare some money to make something for GB. I made D5 Bomber, sent it 1N 1W of HQ on D6, it then destroyed a non-submerged Sub that was somehow 1N of my Port, then went straight for the Crystal on D7. Now that I think back this felt really fudge lucky, random Sub just in the precise position to let my end game Bomber win, and Javier building the E Bomber at the right time. I think he didn’t even build any naval units. Skills were money + Prairie Dog for Colin, Tower Power, Gold Rush, Conquerer and Luck for Javier. I just spammed the center with BCs while Javier’s Bomber dealt with East and my late bomber dealt with the West. Javier built the Bomber on D4.

I need to sleep…

Edit: I sent 2 completely useless BCs before the Bomber. …I wonder if I could actually win the top screen on D6. 4HP BBoat and 2HP BS are ignored by the winning Bomber. I can reach with a MD but Javier’s SCOP only does 54%, so even a Mega Tank wouldn’t OHKO. I need to double hit all 3 targets of GB somehow… I’m only getting it with a Recon in the center, and with that even double targeting doesn’t do enough damage… if I could COP with Colin before the end that’d help. Edit: I sent THREE extra BCs to the top front. I suddenly feel like 7/300 is possible. Seems like it requires a lot of luck with AI behaviour, though. Edit: The AI Sub actually emerges 1N of my Port. Edit: Assault/Strike are the only AIs that prefer killing the 2HP BS over destroying the last Crystal. Edit: Oh goddamnit… the Infs don’t have enough time to use the Silos and General Bomber preferred full HP BS over the last Crystal… // 9HP Defense Bomber preferred 4HP Cruiser over last Crystal… Edit: What the hell, I don’t know what happened but Javier destroyed the central Crystal with 3 BC attacks to spare (1 4HP one), using 9HP MD + Tank + BC instead. Maybe I can do without an even extra BC… I wish that BS would move away instead of rushing forward and targeting my Mech, man. Without the extra BC I have enough money to make Neo + Recon + Recon for GB, but that didn’t really work. Neo can’t reach NW and even though AI built 2 Recons + 1 Arty which is probably the best I could get, I still couldn’t reach NW/NE with full HP Recons.

Top screen D3 is really important. I need to make the center work by only sending 3 BCs, while Javier builds an E Bomber to deal with E and the BS doesn’t get in the way of the sent Bomber that destroys W.

LOL THE DEFENSE BCS COMPLETELY IGNORED THE CENTRAL CRYSTAL AFTER ALL UNITS WERE DEAD. I seriously cannot fudge replicate the 9HP MD going North instead of retreating back to heal.

The Mech could fudge move in the BS’s blindspot and yet even under SCOP Strike it retreats into its range. ._.

I seriously cannot fudge understand how I got this position on D5. http://i.imgur.com/X1fbTLV.png The 4HP Recon makes no fudge sense. 7HP Rockets put it down to 3HP at worst. It’s fudge impossible for the Recon not to be in Rockets range since Kindle just rushes forward on D2… // Wait a second, that’s a 2HP Recon that healed to 4…

The 9HP MD moving N must just be a really rare General AI movement… I’ve replicated the exact same position minus a BC and the Rockets being 1S, everything else is the same. Just sent like 4 Infs and had no unit in Rockets range, but this time the MD retreated to heal together with the Rockets. // Nvm I just had to send 5 untis to the top so that the City the MD normally retreats on is blocked, LOL. The BC did that before, but I can just use an Inf too. :) That’s awesome, having the MD up there helps a ton with winning quickly. That’s one more piece to the 7/300 puzzle. The BS is still a problem, though… I could maybe try sending more Infs to speed up the Silos or something but I don’t know…

Using 5 Recons I was able to get 3 full HP Recons into position for GB… too bad the spawned Oozium close the way so lol it’s not even possible to reach, how did I miss this. =_= 7/300 confirmed impossible by fudge Oozium spawn.

And now as if magically the Mech moves in the BS’s blindspot when I didn’t even ask for it… ok…

Omg the newly spawned NW Oozium went West instead of South… I didn’t know that was possible… maybe D5 Recons are still possible…

Only sending 2 BCs almost worked… D6 got Tank + Tank + Recon in GB range with 55193G. I would need double that to 2HKO GB… this is so annoying… // STL tells me 18kG is enough with 30% base. O_o So I need to use 3 AAs… // Recons/Tanks would need 68.5kG… 3 AAs looks impossibly costly. Best bet might be charging COP and going with Recons/Tanks.

LMAO I’ve been sending the BCs on D3 instead of sending one on D2 and the other on D3. Let’s see if that helps… // Nvm I forgot I was delaying it on purpose to make it go to the center.

Goddamnit, got the BS down to 4HP by having the 2HP Recon stay in Rockets range and be destroyed by them, but the Bomber still preferred it over the last Crystal… // With Strike AI I can make Javier build a BS to destroy the BS, but then the Cruiser attacks the Bomber and 5HP General Bomber preferred the 1HP Cruiser to the Crystal. ._. With COP it would be enough to destroy the Crystal… Javier slightly overcharged and didn’t use it though.

I guess I could build the D3 double AA if I don’t build 1 Inf and cap ASAP with no hopping…

Just got the center dealt with by only sending 1 BC with early SCOP and D3 Defense, D4 Strike AI, but Javier didn’t build the E Bomber so that Crystal is still standing…

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:11 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

D1–2 General
D3–4 Assault Edit: D3 can be General… maybe even D4, not sure.
D5–6 Defense

D4 SCOP

D3 2 BCs
D5 5 Infs + Bomber

I had to send 2 BCs because I could never get Javier building the E Bomber with only 1 BC. The D5 Bomber ignored a 9HP Black Boat and a 10HP Battleship to destroy the final Crystal… yeah. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJwBsBvFalk // Oh the 9HP BB moved differently there lol.

Little more on the strat: AI D1 is as usual the good one, skills are the usual. On AI D4 I need the 2HP Recon and the 1HP Mech to retreat in range of Rockets/MD so they don’t retreat to heal and the MD moves North without me having to block up all the Cities.
Last edited by ALAKTORN on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:14 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I AM A GOD

Video to come… // https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcM5VJ6ndso this actually played a little differently to how I did it at first because I used General AI on D3 and got a few different luck rolls, but the end result was the same. All that’s really needed is to manipulate the MD to go North and Javier to build a Bomber East.

DxDyDzD

Post by DxDyDzD » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:19 pm

LOL HAX, how can it be mission 1? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, do you plan on trying for HC Means to an End 9/300?

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:12 pm

I cheated mission 1 to be C28 because I didn’t want to play through the campaign.

Yes.

DxDyDzD

Post by DxDyDzD » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:36 pm

NC M5 5/300. Somewhat difficult. On D4 your Tank must hit the Mech to 2HP; if it's at 1HP, it moves back to the city to heal instead of suiciding.

Skills: luck, +10 road attack, +12 direct defense, +2 repair (seriously, you need this to heal the Tank and S Inf back to full)

http://imgur.com/a/ZVMtB

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:49 pm

I’m pretty sure C28 7/300 is doable with Colin + Eagle. I was trying Eagle for 6/300 and I basically destroyed all of the AI’s units at the top by D5 with a D4 SCOP and sending D2 BC, D4 Bomber and D5 Bomber. Granted Eagle didn’t destroy any Crystals by D8 but that’s because he’s retarded. Using 3 money skills seems to be a pretty sure-fire way of having the AI build a D2 Bomber in the East. Edit: Got the central Crystal destroyed on D5 by sending more BCs and only 1 bomber on D5. 6/300 doesn’t look very possible though.

Edit: Here’s a post by fidel which gets some crazy good Javier behaviour though: http://forums.warsworldnews.com/viewtop ... 54#p350054

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:45 am

C7 Fog Rolls In 4/300 new record. Video soon. It’s a rout with a D4 COP, ends on BH’s day with a Mech suicide.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2oEF50G1Jw

DxDyDzD

Post by DxDyDzD » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:16 am

How did everyone miss these strats :?

Do you want to look at NC Black Boats Ahoy? I have a feeling it can be 3/300ed. It seems like you have enough attacks to kill everything, but the AI just doesn't leave its units in your attack range...

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:45 am

Playing campaign on DS is suicidal. It’s amazing STL and fidel got 8/300 Means to an End. Without emu I wouldn’t have gotten any of these new records.

Are you gonna make a Campaign list like you did for HC?

Edit: Also yeah I’ll try Black Boats Ahoy! but 3/300 doesn’t look possible to me. // Yeh na, I don’t see it for one second.
Last edited by ALAKTORN on Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

DxDyDzD

Post by DxDyDzD » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:27 am

NC records

Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... MYMgKTdkI6
Hidden Text
M1 Jake's Trial 3 days, rout

M2 The New Black 4 days, rout

M3 Max Attacks! 3 days, rout, end on BH's turn

M4 Reclaim the Skies! 2 days, rout

M5 Neverending War 5 days, rout, COP, end on BH's turn

M6 The Ocean Blue 3 days, rout

M7 Fog Rolls In 4 days, rout, COP, end on BH's turn

M8 Tag Battle 5 days, rout

M9 Victory or Death! 3 days, destroy crystal, Tag

M10 Black Boats Ahoy! 4 days, rout, lab map unlocked

M11 The Long March 3 days, rout, COP + Tag, end on OS's turn
BM: Sasha

M12 Lightning Strikes 5 days, rout

M13 Frozen Fortress 3 days, rout, end on BH's turn
BM: Any except Colin OR Colin + any
5 days, rout, end on BM's turn, lab map unlocked
5 days, capture, end on BM's turn, lab map unlocked
BM: Sasha + Max OR Any + Sensei

M14 Lash's Test 4 days, rout, Tag

M15 Verdant Hills 3 days, capture, Tag, end on BM's turn
BM: Most + Most (not Max)
3 days, rout, COP, end on BM's turn
BM: Sasha + Colin

M16 Snow Hunters 3 days, destroy cannons, Tag, lab map unlocked
3 days, destroy cannons, SCOP

M17 Spiral Garden 5 days, capture, Tag

M18 Omens and Signs 4 days, destroy cannons, Tag (COP?)

M19 Into the Woods 4 days, rout, COP + Tag, end on OS's turn
OS: Jake + Rachel (Jess + Rachel probably possible too)
BM: Sasha + Colin

M20 Muck Amok! 3 days, rout, Tag + COP, end on OS's turn
BM: Hawke + Lash

M21 Healing Touch 2 days, destroy crystals, COP, end on BM's turn

M22 Crystal Calamity 5 days, destroy Obelisk, COP, end on OS's turn
GE: Sensei

M23 Dark Ambition 4 days, rout, COP, end on GE's turn
BM: Eagle + any
GE: Most

M24 Pincer Strike 3 days, capture, Tag, end on BM's turn
BM: Sami + any except Eagle/Hawke

M25 Ring of Fire 6 days, rout, COP + COP + Tag

M26 Surrounded! 3 days, capture towers, SCOP, end on OS's turn
3 days, capture towers, SCOP, end on BM's turn

M27 For the Future! 3 days, destroy Obelisk, COP, end on GE's turn
GE: Eagle + Any

M28 Means to an End 6 days, destroy Grand Bolt, Tag
Last edited by DxDyDzD on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 23 times in total.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:49 am

C13 Frozen Fortress 3 days, rout, end on BH's turn
BM: Jake/Rachel/Max/Sasha/Sensei/Grimm OR Colin + Any

Rachel; Sasha (no skills; Brawler, Urban Fighter, Icebreaker, Luck)
1 OS Recon kills the Inf, AI Infs cap N, BM Recon attacks from City, 2nd Recon clogs up the other City, get a double suicide. Requires at least 133 Atk with Luck and Colin only gets 128 Atk, so he can’t solo it. :( This is DxD’s strat, I just math’d it.

5 days, rout, end on BM's turn, lab map unlocked

Colin; Rachel (Brawler, Icebreaker, Prairie Dog, Luck; APC Boost, Sale Price, Fire Sale, Gold Rush)
D1 Recon; APC.
AI D1 must cap N.
D2 Recon S, build Recon; APC 3W, build N Inf S Recon.
D3 Recon attacks Inf, other Recon E; Drop Inf N, Recon W, build Recon.
AI D3 build Inf.
D4 Kill Inf, attack Inf from W to 3HP; Cap, APC 1E of wounded Inf, Recons kill 10HP Inf from E and W.
AI D4 attack APC from Base.
D5 Finish cap, kill Infs.