DoR total B/C ranks obtained medals

Paralysed by Von Bolt? Kindle caning you? Ask for help on all Advance Wars games here.
Xterminator

DoR total B/C ranks obtained medals

Post by Xterminator » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:45 am

I'm trying to get all the medals, and I was wondering if there were any faster ways to get a b/c rank then what I've been doing right now. For B rank I've been doing C4, and for C rank I've been doing tank/bike flood on T29. Does anyone have something faster?

Dragon Fogel
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: DoR total B/C ranks obtained medals

Post by Dragon Fogel » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:51 am

You want T36, Mountain Pass for C-Ranks. Just have the closest infantry walk to the HQ and take it, don't move any other units or attack anything. You should get 0 Power, 100 Speed, and low enough Technique to get you a C-Rank. The enemy turns take a while, but you're only moving one unit on your turns, so it's pretty quick.

For B-Ranks, I did Feline Basin. Take the HQ with bikes (with the CO on one), don't attack anything, build and delete enough extra units to drop your Technique to between 50 and 100. I used this map for most of mine because it involved the least building and deleting.

While I'm at it, my recommendation for A-Ranks is Slime Cove. Build a mech and a gunboat, nothing else, take the HQ in six days (never attack). You get 290 points.
Dragon Fogel,
Marquis Elmdor's Arch-Nemesis

Don't call me "Dragon".

WWN's War Room High Scores: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt
AW1 version: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt

Xterminator

Re: DoR total B/C ranks obtained medals

Post by Xterminator » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:35 am

thanks, they were all a lot faster than what I was doing before... I really wasn't looking forward to doing T29 thirty more times (it takes about 15 days) lol!