C25 Final Experiment

Paralysed by Von Bolt? Kindle caning you? Ask for help on all Advance Wars games here.
RamOne

C25 Final Experiment

Post by RamOne » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:00 am

That mission is freakin' me out. Every time it looks like I win, but then she gets 20 properties, so she build a Bomber or Mega Tank every time and I can't stop her. Anyone has some tips to beat the mission?

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Re: C25 Final Experiment

Post by DTaeKim » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:24 am

First, take out the Missiles.

Second, capture the two neutral factories east of your position. If you play the distance game with Tabitha, she will never capture the middle factory that a lot of players seem to have trouble with.

If you maintain a semblence of air superiority, Tabitha will deploy herself in an air unit such as a Duster or Fighter. This is preferable to the alternative, which is a War Tank. If she does so, advance with Artillery and your initial forces slowly, but capture everything.

You want to outnumber Tabitha.
What can change the nature of a man?

RamOne

Post by RamOne » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:58 pm

I'm very sorry for bumping this, but I'm very happy: I beat this mission yesterday with an A-rank. I was lucky, she made many mistakes, or maybe it was because I pushed carefully and slow in her base until I destroyed all her units. She ended with a CO Interceptor. That thing was annoying. Now up to Stolos.
Last edited by RamOne on Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Post by Xenesis » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Congratulations! :D
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.