How does one get an S rank in Fear Experiment?

Paralysed by Von Bolt? Kindle caning you? Ask for help on all Advance Wars games here.
unknown

How does one get an S rank in Fear Experiment?

Post by unknown » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:31 am

How does one get an S rank in Fear Experiment in the Campaign for AWDOR?

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Re: How does one get an S rank in Fear Experiment?

Post by DTaeKim » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:15 am

Isn't one topic enough?

In any case, my first question would be asking if you knew how the scoring system worked.
What can change the nature of a man?

a noob

Post by a noob » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:37 am

[quote="unknown"]How does one get an S rank in Fear Experiment in the Campaign for AWDOR?[/quote]
Unlike real game situations, you DO need to build anti-tanks when the heavy tanks come out in this mission, since that will boost your power score, as well as prevent you from spamming units and increasing your technique.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:15 am

Real game situations?

----

Post by ---- » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:02 pm

where're the other topics? he needs only 1 anti-tank, for the war tank mainly but also for the heavy tanks, if possible, and he needs to use the anti-tank mainly because it's the most effective against those tanks, not so much because of boosting the power score, you just said it wrong, of course it will boost the power score if he does it right, but this strategy is also needed to get good technique (besides only building 1 unit you must lose as few units as you can), and you must make OHKO's while avoiding 3HKO's to get the best power score as possible, if you make 2HKO's the power score is neither upped nor downed, i think, if you know what i mean. and yes it increases technique, the less units you build, the higher your technique score, and as i said, the less units you lose, the higher your technique score. and to get the best technique score you should avoid the enemy joining units as well. im surprised because s-rank is easy in this mission. this question also seems suspicious, it's as if he took one of my questions and manipulated them (http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/qna ... oilers_yes#), or maybe i asked it somewhere else and he just copied it, i just have a strange feeling. i just feel like i have asked this question before. and then he maybe just copied it.