Tag Battle HC

Paralysed by Von Bolt? Kindle caning you? Ask for help on all Advance Wars games here.
I_CAN_SEE_YOU

Tag Battle HC

Post by I_CAN_SEE_YOU » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:17 pm

I'm stuck on this mission, the BH predeloyeds just overrun me.

FusionDragon2099

Post by FusionDragon2099 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:54 am

I think I used Jake/Jess or just Jess on this one.

Some tips:

-Build an APC and an infantry on the first turn.
-Give the piperunner low priority. It's confined to a small area, so poses little threat.
-Send most if not all of your PD's east, but keep them out of attack range until you can get first strike.
-Try to prevent BH from taking bases; it'll reduce the amount of units you must deal with.

Tony_Cannoli

Re: Tag Battle HC

Post by Tony_Cannoli » Fri May 15, 2015 4:38 am

The CO you use doesn't matter so much.

First priority, send an infantry and APC for the eastern airport. Second priority, capture the Factory to your east, and use that Factory to build Infantry to capture the other nearby enemies. You can eventually deal with the Piperunner with a Tank or two but just focus on preventing the enemy from capturing the two factories. When you have the Airport, don't spend all your money on Bombers. Also buy some Tanks to deal with the Anti-Airs.

Fusion Dragon2099

Post by Fusion Dragon2099 » Fri May 15, 2015 4:55 pm

Yes thank you for your advices, I was waiting for help since 9 years, refreshing this page every hour.
Now that I finally managed to finish this mission, I can peacefully start my life.

ThunderWalker

Post by ThunderWalker » Sat May 16, 2015 4:20 am

rofl... dat necrobump.
My sig is a void.

Satel

Post by Satel » Sat May 16, 2015 4:26 am

at least fusiondragon2009 rewarded the bump with good repartee
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

DieselPheonix

Post by DieselPheonix » Sat May 16, 2015 7:11 am

This can only happen on WWN.