CO Potter

This board section is for creation of Custom COs under the Advance system. Users are encouraged to rate and comment on other's COs.
BionicleManF

CO Potter

Postby BionicleManF » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:08 am

:os: Potter :os:

Potter is well trained in medical and excels at it in warfare, he trains all his units in medical and uses his survivability to win the battle.

He gets along with all well behaved COs

his is old, about 6 feet, white short hair, and wears stranded greenish officer uniform with a cylindrical cap.

:hit: stitching a soldier
:miss: shooting a soldier

His units do 20% less damage but can take 20% more hits before going down. Healing gives 3 units instead of 2. APCs can heal 1 if suplying infantry.

:power: powerup
:smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar:
Adrenalin shot
All units can move 1 space further and take 20% less damage

:super: SuperPower
:smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:
Perfect Adrenalin
All units can move 2 spaces further, do 10% more damage, take 20% less damage and are healed by 3.

(If you watch M*A*S*H, you know who this is XD)
Last edited by BionicleManF on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OS ELITE 24, John, reporting for duty!

My art: http://bioniclemanf.deviantart.com/

Sniffit II

Re: CO Potter

Postby Sniffit II » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Seems interesting (and I'd quite like to test it, although I'm not one who can look at something and go: Yeah, seems balanced or not), however, one comment: don't you mean 6'? Six inches is pretty short.
i don't know what a bishop ninja is but if it can still move diagonal without being seen it's got my vote - Pkdragon

FEAR ME, FEAR THE FIRE THAT BURNS IN MY BALLS, VERIDIAN FOREST! - Dragonite

Vote Sniffit for Space Dictator.

BionicleManF

Postby BionicleManF » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:56 am

oops! ya

fixed!

kiwi

Postby kiwi » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:01 am

4/9
80/120 +1 repairs APCs repair infs 1
90/150 +1 move
100/150 +2 move +3 HP

is that right

'cause that looks kinda meh

BionicleManF

Postby BionicleManF » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:52 am

I, guess?

Airnike

Postby Airnike » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:09 am

BionicleManF wrote::os: Potter :os:
Potter is well trained in medical and excels at it in warfare, he trains all his units in medical and uses his survivability to win the battle.
He gets along with all well behaved COs
his is old, about 6 feet, white short hair, and wears stranded greenish officer uniform with a cylindrical cap.

:hit: stitching a soldier
:miss: shooting a soldier

His units do 20% less damage but can take 20% more hits before going down. Healing gives 3 units instead of 2. APCs can heal 1 if suplying infantry.
:power: powerup
:smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar:
Adrenalin shot
All units can move 1 space further and take 20% less damage
:super: SuperPower
:smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:
Perfect Adrenalin
All units can move 2 spaces further, do 10% more damage, take 20% less damage and are healed by 3.

(If you watch M*A*S*H, you know who this is XD)

OK, I read word-to-word and I'll try to get you a correct rate without being too harsh or too nice. Since I don't know you, it's OK.
No CO Theme? Well, since I don't even know M*A*S*H, I don't know who this is. Problem.
So, the name. Nothing to link him with by now except his abilities so... Let me give you the 3 average points...
No bio and no quote? Bitter and fade to me. Next.
So, let's watch the stats... Not easy to understand, nor to balance if I got it well. 100/120, Rachel repairings, APCs healing like BBoats and 20% damage retired. You got both Kanbei and Sonja's problems. Far too many effects and unbalanced on top of that.
I'd recommend more 90/110 with Rachel repairs and nothing else... I think it's better like that...
Now for the powers...

:power: 4 stars and... +1 movement, and damage reduction 20%! If that means retiring 2 damage to every fight in which you take damage, think again. You know this would be waaay too powerful. If it's "just" +20% defense, it's too powerful again. Explain yourself and give more pertinent bonuses.
For 4 stars, you could just get, what, 1 movement and nothing more than 10% defense on top of it.

:super: 9 stars for +2 movement, inflicting 10% more damage and receiving 20% less... Well, if you take it as +2 movement, +10/+20, I'm OK.
But if it is really as you just wrote, you will really have to think once again, because even for 9 stars, it would be waaay overpowered.

His day-to-day allows him easy captures (defense=150), but his total lack of offense and his super defense make his power charge even slower than Sturm's.

So, time for the real rate!

Name: 3/5 I don't really know anything I could say...
Bio and Background: 2/10 You didn't even say anything... except he's an expert in medicals.
Quotes: 0/5 No quote, no point.

Skills: 3/30 Too badly described, and in any outcome you get Sonja's and Kanbei's diseases...
CO Gauge: 8/10 Good. But far from perfect seeing your CO Powers...
CO Power: 5/20 A little 5 for the imagination of the "takes 20% less damage". Nothing else.
Super CO Power: 4/20 Same problem, except you did it on both sides of increasing your damage and decreasing the enemy damage by terrible amounts...

Total: 25/100 :c:-rank. It's baaad to give a rate that low. But the thing is your CO has too many features on top of overpowered CO Powers.

I wish you good luck for balance.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Return to “Advance Custom CO Room”