CCO Akuma

This board section is for creation of Custom COs under the Advance system. Users are encouraged to rate and comment on other's COs.
Airnike

CCO Akuma

Post by Airnike » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Name: Akuma
Army: Black Hole

In-game-biography: A young samurai whose disproportionate ambitions lead to reviving Black Hole.
Profile quote: "Fear my wrath."
:hit: Himself, calligraphy
:miss: Religions
Description: He's a young man with very long white hair. He wears a traditional samurai costume: a dark purple haori and a white hakama. His upper face is hidden by a red mask which shape and color remind of a devil, with markings on the eyes similar to Koal's except they're black. He has a katana tied to a black belt.
Personality: He's almost like Koal was in DS, always thinking of how he could live better at the expense of the others. Sarcastic and disdaineous, he's also inspired in theater, as shown in the high-class mannerisms he can show (though he does not care of trivially insulting his enemies) and his hobby of wearing masks. He likes to expose himself as a demon and therefore shows himself as having committed the seven deadly sins (though acedia is lead further to heresia, and lust concerns more the pleasure he takes in inflicting pain).
History: Akuma is Koal's first son, and Shin's twin brother. Surprisingly, he was raised apart from his brothers (including Karano, who is born 2 years after them) and only met them as their superior: Koal had set him to be the CEO of the Gosenkaï, and he took this place at the age of eight, assisted by a friend named Kuroshi. Advised by the latter and secretly by Koal, he also trained in sword martial arts, mastering his energy and spirit like noone did before. This overall success lead Akuma to become extremely narcissistic and came to not care his next whatever he could be doing. For his 14th birthday, Koal told him he was ready to conquer Delta Land. Akuma prepared himself for battle, and revived Black Hole.
Forced to retreat after the first Delta Land War because of Shin's disapperance, he comes back for the second Delta Land War, having to deal with more threats, not only to the Gosenkaï, but to his life: Shin reappearing in Orange Star, Koal having planned his death and siding with the Allied Nations of Omega Land, and a foreign army showing up, supposedly led by a god.
CO Theme: http://www.tekken.eu/tekkenforces/musiq ... alizer.mp3, change the title to "The Ninth Gate of Hell".
Quotes:
CO Powers:
-"Die one thousand deaths!"
-"I will teach you the meaning of fear."
-"Say goodbye."
-"One instant, one thousand strikes."
-"Behold my very soul."
Tags:
-"Prepare yourselves."
-"Once you face me, there is no turning back."
Wins:
-"Complain about your foolishness in hell!"
-"Live in eternal scare of me."
-"Now, you reap what you have sown."

:skill: Perfect movement.
:power: Burning Sky ( :smallstar: :smallstar: ) Gets first strike counters.
:super: Inferno ( :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: ) Gets first strike counters, +1 movement, and +20% offense.

Hope it's balanced enough... And if you wish a Sturm-like version because he's a boss, here it is.

:skill: 130/100, perfect movement.
:power: Since he's a boss, he does not need it.
:super: Inferno ( :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: ) Gets first strike counters, +3 movement, +50% offense and +20% defense.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Airnike

Re: CCO Akuma

Post by Airnike » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:19 am

No one wants to comment?
So I think it's okay.

Let me show you the original "epic fail version":

Akuma, Black Hole :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:
:skill: 130/100, perfect movement, +1 vision
:power: Uno Nothingo. Yeah, zip. Squat.
:super: Inferno: +5 movement, +50% offense

I now can't help but just lol at this epicly overpowered fail CO.
MysteriousLad be like:
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Satel

Post by Satel » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:17 am

Epic lol at infantry with 8 movement.
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

deemo

Post by deemo » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:20 am

mechs that outreach tanks
what

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:09 am

This was INFERNO.

Let me know what you think about the actual version please.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

DieselPheonix

Post by DieselPheonix » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:35 pm

It's a boss CO, what did you want us to say about it.

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:45 am

He's a boss CO, maybe.
But the fact is that he's not supposed to be overpowered.
So I want a comment about balance. Not about him being a boss CO.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

DieselPheonix

Post by DieselPheonix » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Boss COs are as strong as you want them to be. Of course, I might as well say all COs are as the creator wants them to be.

The day to day is comparable to AW2 Sturms if slightly weaker due to no defense bonus. There is no CO Power as usually happens with these things. The Super is Max Counter Blast Prime.

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:28 am

In fact the boss version isn't the one I wanted people to talk about because it's... (Crap, how could I say it?) non-canonical.
The real Akuma has the :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: gauge...
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

DieselPheonix

Post by DieselPheonix » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:06 am

Oh, my mistake.

First-strike counters aren't something to be trifled with, if the ever elusive balance is what you're after.

The one who created Akuma

Post by The one who created Akuma » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:58 pm

I know, but I wanted to give Akuma something paranormal: like, say, knowing where the opponent will attack, and (in the case of first strike) instantly "counter"-attacking before the opponent even thought of striking. But I think spammable first strike isn't balanced. I will switch it with something else as soon as I get enough time.

kiwi

Post by kiwi » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:07 am

uh is your password like sooper long i cannot imagine it is easier to go throogh a captcha

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Ah. and I thought you could write a useful comment for once.
It's easier. Yes, the computers at my school don't like forums.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

monkymeet
3DS Code: 3480-3067-3928

Post by monkymeet » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 pm

yeah i don't see why he should give useful advice if you're being a douche
imageshack swallowed up my sig. This is a placeholder.

Satel

Post by Satel » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:32 am

He has only became a douche after he read this useless comment.
Anyway, we don't expect anything better from him.
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

kiwi

Post by kiwi » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:22 pm

lol it's cool monkymeet

ok here's some useful advice stop wasting time here and do something good with it, none of your stuffs have offered anything new or exciting, I know you can do better than this but this place isn't helping you much so find an environment where you can nourish your skill earnestly and honestly

Satel

Post by Satel » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:32 pm

I remember this kind of post, someone already said it, but who, when, and where...
Anyhow, that's a comment we don't want to read...

st3rn fudge st3rn

DieselPheonix

Post by DieselPheonix » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:27 pm

So what comment are you looking for, this is the best thing ever, please have my babies?

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:01 pm

No.
I just want to know if he would be playable without being either low tier or broken.
That is what I want.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.