Stop me if this has been done before

This board section is for creation of Custom COs under the Advance system. Users are encouraged to rate and comment on other's COs.
JSlayerXero

Stop me if this has been done before

Post by JSlayerXero » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:09 am

CO Name: Basic
Affiliation: Your pick.

Bio:
Unlike a ceartain CO, Basic's life is rather bland. (kudos if you got that reference.) He wanted to be a soldier since childhood. Joined the army at age 18. And at age 25, he became a CO.

:hit: Enigmas
:miss: Irony

:skill:
-Units are 100/100

:smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

:power: Boost
-Units are 120/110

:super: Power up
-Units are 140/130 including default boosts.

Yeah, flame me if someone did this already. I did this hoping that it hasn't been done yet. Also, this is meant more to be a joke, but hey, this might actually get interesting.
Last edited by JSlayerXero on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Re: Stop me if this has been done before

Post by Xenesis » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 am

Yep, I actually did one with a 1/5 bar as an experiment quite a while ago.

The default boost is definitely not worth 2 stars and was barely worth the 1 star.

Link - Huh, I even made a patch to play with. It's an interesting experiment, though :)
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

JSlayerXero

Post by JSlayerXero » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Well Basic is, well, basic. I'll edit him a bit. He's meant to be the uber-balanced type CO. Nothing special, nothing bad.

Edit: Not to mention he's uber-bland. Seriously.

Edit 2: New stats

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Post by DTaeKim » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:39 am

It's not worth it. The default bonus barely keeps pace against COs with D2Ds and more substantial powers. In addition, it only serves to make each subsequent power more expensive.
What can change the nature of a man?

JSlayerXero

Post by JSlayerXero » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:20 am

This WAS supposed to be more of a joke. However, looking back, I might actually make something interesting out of this. Granted, I want to work on Shallow a little longer first.