CO Spamsei

This board section is for creation of Custom COs under the Advance system. Users are encouraged to rate and comment on other's COs.
Mark_009_vn

CO Spamsei

Post by Mark_009_vn » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Name: Spamsei

-Faction/Army: :yc:

-In Game Biography: An experimental Jesus created to replace Sensei.

- :hit: Spamsei
- :miss: Sensei

-History: After getting tired of the old "Spam copter command and wins" crumpets in AW2. God decided to put an end to it by sending a cybernetic clone of Jesus, known as J.E.S.U.S. MK2, back in time 2 million years ago in order to terminate Sensei while he's still young (as in 42 kind of young). After throwing young Sensei into a bath of bloodsucking lolis, J.E.S.U.S. Mk2 replaces Sensei by renamed him self as Spamsei and joins Yellow Comet. 2 million years later, Spamsei became known as the most balanced Sensei ever designed by man.

-Description: Weights over 60 tons, 90 % of which are due to his epic cybernetic muscles. Wears the clothes Arnold Schwarzenegger usually wears in every single Terminator sequel. Facial appearances is overally the same as Jesus, except his eyes can glow red and provide him with thermal vision, and a vocal cord that can say "Come with me if you want to be badass" in a heavy Austrian accent.

CO's Theme (optional): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5wLIaLLyvQ

Quotes:
Power:
"Hallelujah, baby!"
"You will now be terminated in a sea of Austrian gentlemans"

Victory:
"Don't tell me that I didn't warn you about the Austrian mech flood."

Defeat:
"Jesus Mk2 have lost due to Mech spam, Jesus Mk2 will now terminate due to the lack of pride."

:skill: Skill:
Jesus Mk2 don't need no goddamn D2D so he's 100/100.

CO Power Meter: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

:power: CO Power: The Mech Spam of Complete Salvation.
He creates 6 HP Mechs within his bases. But they're unable to move for that turn (This is done by giving them -10 movement).

:super: Super CO Power: The Tank Spam of Utter Damnation.
He creates 6 HP Tanks within his bases. But they're unable to move for that turn (Again, this is done by giving them -10 movement).
Last edited by Mark_009_vn on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Remember not to feed the animals

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: CO Spamsei

Post by HPD » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:28 pm

*vomits*

wow this really is terrible
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Mark_009_vn

Post by Mark_009_vn » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:07 pm

Why?

Testing shows that he's somewhat feasible. The most amount of mechs he could've gotten in his COP is 5 to 6, he even have to wait several turns for them to actually be of a use. Of course SCOP is more of a problem. But seeing how it worth as much as 8 stars, and the amount of money he have to pay for the repairs, it isn't really be that broken. I've tested him, that's why he even be here.

And as always, I could simply change the HP that they spawns to 6 so that they're a little weaker...

EDIT: Changed to 6HP.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:44 pm

I am not even thinking in terms of balance, but just the concept. That's what's awful.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

eliascpsells

Post by eliascpsells » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:28 am

To make sensei balanced, you would have to decrease his spawned unit health by a lot, increase his star power, and give him weaker foot soldier stats. You made him bland, which is ok, because some bland CO's are good. Now, the powers. Here is where you went horribly wrong. You halved the star cost of his scop, made it a cop, and only reduced mech health by 3? Doesn't work. Ok. 8 stars, it may seem expensive, but the power that lies within is at least 10 stars or higher. 6hp tanks? It doesn't matter if you cant move, just move the next day.
Professor Frink: "Pi is exactly 3!!!!"

Audience: "*Gasp!!*"
Frink: "I'm sorry it had to come to that."

Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEIwzueG5UI for the funniest Advance Wars parody.

"Have you ever watched yourself die? It is FASCINATING!"

Mark_009_vn

Post by Mark_009_vn » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:43 am

Well, meanwhile the concept doesn't really look all that good. It allows you to actually balance Sensei. For example the SCOP, If you have 5 bases, it'll spawn 5 tanks, you cannot really build any units at that turn since the tanks already blocks the bases, so you'll have to wait for nest turn. Next turn the repair came up, since properties will repairs 2 HP, it'll means that you'll loose 7000G in total repairs, or as much as a tank. Since we'll deduct that cost on things that the SCOP gives us for free, you'll ended up geting only 4, 8HP tanks. Which is only equal to 3 fully heath tanks. So in reality you only got 3 free tanks for the cost of 8 stars! Which is waay smaller than the massive amount of mechs that Sensei usually can spam with his SCOP.

eliascpsells

Post by eliascpsells » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:54 am

3 tanks for 8 stars isn't that much then. Kind of underpowered. Then again, it does depend on the number of bases you have.

Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEIwzueG5UI for the funniest Advance Wars parody.

southerncross403

Post by southerncross403 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:58 am

By bases, does he mean "cities" or actual "bases" that produce units?

eliascpsells

Post by eliascpsells » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:38 am

bases that produce units. another word for em is factories.

southerncross403

Post by southerncross403 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:43 am

Bleh. The factory/base/city thing has always annoyed me. Mainly because in Kindle's power description, "bases" refer to bases and cities (or properties in general... I can't remember.) In AWDS, characters have referred to cities as "bases" too.Not to mention that in AW2 "factories" weren't bases; they were the campaign factories that produced units free of charge.

If it only spawns on factories, unable to move, how is that broken? 6 HP tanks/mechs when you could be producing artillery, rockets, Md. Tanks, Neotanks, etc? It's blocking your factories from producing better units. Not to mention that bases aren't everywhere on the map like cities were; that's one reason why Sensei's powers are broken.

I think that it's wise to stay away from direct property spawning in most cases... it's hard to balance.

eliascpsells

Post by eliascpsells » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:47 am

southerncross is right.

Mark_009_vn

Post by Mark_009_vn » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:57 pm

If it only spawns on factories, unable to move, how is that broken? 6 HP tanks/mechs when you could be producing artillery, rockets, Md. Tanks, Neotanks, etc? It's blocking your factories from producing better units. Not to mention that bases aren't everywhere on the map like cities were; that's one reason why Sensei's powers are broken.
It'd be like building mech/tanks in all of your factories for a turn, except almost for free. And in the next turn, the amount of money you saved could allow you to pump out a Neotank relatively easily without loosing the number game. It's useful when you want to rebuild your army, or when you wanted to press on an advantage you've just gained. The SCOP might be a tad weak right now, so maybe I should reduce the star cost to 7.