CO Tsukuro Gishi, the warrior engineer of the yellow comet

This board section is for creation of Custom COs under the Advance system. Users are encouraged to rate and comment on other's COs.
halleluYAH

CO Tsukuro Gishi, the warrior engineer of the yellow comet

Post by halleluYAH » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Name: Tsukuro Gishi
Faction: Yellow Comet
History:
An engineering student during the war, he met the yellow comet army after their school was attack by black hole. He was saved, by Sonja, from a bullet that is about to hit him. Gratefully, he tried his best to return the favor. And that is by joining the army. Sensei, after witnessing his tactics and his skills in mechanics and aeronautics, promoted him to be a CO. He developed a deep emotional attachment with Sonja, making Kanbei suspicious over him. He is calm, plans always but becomes nervous when Sonja (and Kanbei... perhaps he doesn't want to taste the blade of the emperor) is around.

Appearance: A young man wearing an engineering cap and holding a blueprint.
Hits: Sonja, Engineering
Miss: Kanbei, Mathematics (he is an engineer and yet he doesn't like mathematics? weird...)

Skill: All his units (except infantry, which retain their normal offense and defense) have superior movement range and defense and heals faster in allied structures (3 instead of 2). Consequently, he has a very low offense. 120% defense, 80% offense

:smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:
CO Power: Fortify
Offense and defense is raised by 20%. Movement range is also raised by 1.
Super CO Power: Engineering of War
Offense and defense is raised by 50%. Movement range is raised by 2 and allied cities are resistant to capture for the next two turns.
Quotes:
Using CO Power
"My blueprints are always successful... Prepare to fail!"
"My plans are faultless..."
"For Sonja... I mean, For Yellow Comet!"
Victory:
"So the war thing is over? Lets do some sweet repair work..."
"Did you see that Sonja?..."
Last edited by halleluYAH on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

monkymeet
3DS Code: 3480-3067-3928

Re: CO Tsukuro Gishi, the warrior engineer of the yellow com

Post by monkymeet » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:00 am

Boring, most likely broken (unless the SCOP is absurdly costly, D2D is also OP).
imageshack swallowed up my sig. This is a placeholder.

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Looks broken as long as he's on his cities. The guy needs captures to be at his maximum, but that maximum is what I call broken. His props are uncapturable because any unit on it has 150% defense. The COPs are really strong and unless the gauge is ridiculously long they're broken. No need to talk more.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

monkymeet
3DS Code: 3480-3067-3928

Post by monkymeet » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:46 am

SCOP is still obscenely broken. 2 movement is about 5 stars, +50 offense is about 4-5 stars, +50 defense is about 7 stars. Not to mention 130/170 means he is nearly indestructible for 8 stars.

His D2D is already on the overpowered side. Defense>>>offense pre-DoR.
imageshack swallowed up my sig. This is a placeholder.