CCO: "Great Wall" Edward

This board section is for creation of Custom COs under the Advance system. Users are encouraged to rate and comment on other's COs.
muramasa

CCO: "Great Wall" Edward

Post by muramasa » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:50 am

Faction : :ge: Green Earth

:hit: Young talents
:miss: Troublemakers

Description :

Edward is a tall, bearded old man. He has grey hair and blue eyes. He wears a green double breasted suit with a black shirt and a red tie,
and a green military hat.

Personality :

Edward always maintains a stern and serious demeanor. As an instructor, he is very strict with his pupils and soldiers, but deeply cares for them.
Having known his top students Eagle, Drake and Jess for a long time, he treats them more like his children.

Biography :

As a young boy, Edward already wanted to be in the army and become a great hero, just like his dad. He eventually managed to join the army,
and quickly befriended Eagles dad.
He was very skilled as a young recruit, but unlike his friend who was an air ace, Edward lacked any specialization
in any fields. He was very distraught at this, because it impeded him to rise higher in ranks. He did not lose faith however, and managed to become
his fathers second-in-command. Edward learned many defensive tactics from him, and other things like correctly leading his units should he become
a CO one day.
2 years after his promotion, a war ensued between Blue Moon and Green Earth. Still under his father's coommand, they had to stall the enemy from
taking a territory at all costs, so the reinforcements would drive them off. However, his father died during an attack from Blue Moon. Although it
was horrible for Edward to lose his father during the war, he kept a cool head and managed to completely repel Blue Moon's forces before the reinforcements
could arrive. He eventually became CO and later, Commander-in-chief. Because it was impossible for his ennemies to make him retreat, he was nicknamed
the "Great Wall".
He eventually stepped off his post to become an instructor. He trained Eagle, Drake and Jess personnally.
Now he still trains future COs.

:skill: Edward has 90/110 stats.

CO Power Meter : :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

:power: Fortification

Edward's stats are 90/130. His indirects get 2 more range.

:super: Great wall

His stats are now : 90/130 against directs, and
90/160 against indirects.
He also gets first strike.
Last edited by muramasa on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

muramasa

Re: CCO : Momiji

Post by muramasa » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:16 am

Removed history, personality, in-game bio, quotes, profile quotes and hit/miss ( i will improve them ).
Edited d2d, cop and scop.

PLEASE tell me what you think about it !

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:26 pm

There's no actual rating going on anymore. I'm sorry to say that the CCO boards are pretty dead. Don't let that discourage you from posting though. People are seeing this.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

ThunderWalker

Post by ThunderWalker » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:32 pm

That. Also don't be afraid if you don't get replies for a year. It happens. Most of the people here only read and don't respond. But like HPD said, don't be discouraged to post here. Many of us enjoy to read well-written CCO's even if we don't respond.
My sig is a void.

GipFace

Post by GipFace » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:37 am

Momiji
-10A, +10D
3: +1 MP, +30A counterattack, -30A enemy counterattack
7: +1 MP, +30A counterattack, -30A enemy counterattack, -8 t.stars

Hrm. D2D is better than bland. I would never use the SCOP. It's not worth it in an environment where COs are pulling off 2HP mass damage for 7*. Probably in the middle tier, lumped with Koal, Adder, and Andy. Maybe better than all of them because again, D2D is better than bland. To be honest I'd probably pick Sonja over this guy because first strike is much better than reduced counterattack.

muramasa

Post by muramasa » Sat May 04, 2013 10:36 pm

@HPD, Thunderwalker and GipFace : Thank you for your replies :D . It's really cool to know that people are actually reading this.

Description and scop have been edited. I'm thinking of editing the cop, as well as his d2d skills.
Still working on the creative section, but it will come don't worry :mrgreen:

That's it for the moment, but updates should come very soon ! :wink:

Eliwan

Post by Eliwan » Sun May 05, 2013 5:34 am

Reminds me of Adder somehow, probably because of +1 / +2 Move.

And Sonja, messing with enemies (though in this case, only counter attacks).

I would probably still avoid the SCOP, if only for the reason that the COP is up much faster.

Although that double COP is tempting...
This site, it exists, I keep forgetting it does.

muramasa

Post by muramasa » Mon May 06, 2013 1:25 am

What would you suggest to improve it ?
For double cop, do you mean using cop 2 times ?

ThunderWalker

Post by ThunderWalker » Mon May 06, 2013 3:46 am

Double COP = using COP twice in two consecutive turns.

About the CO, well, its (S)COP appears to be fine in AW2.

In AWDS, which has more of a competitive environment than AW2 thanks to GipFace & friends, this SCOP would be slightly underpowered when compared with the likes of Drake, Olaf and Von Bolt because of the insanely fast charging which really makes Mass Damage powers insanely powerful, as well as the likes of Victory March and Samurai Spirit because these SCOPs are inherently flawed due to their mechanics (Victory March because of relying on instant capture (which is insane which such fast power charging), Samurai Spirit because the defence calculation used in AW2 and AWDS (200 Def = invulnerability)).

In AWDS, I assume this CO would be in between Mid and High tier, and it would stay there unless you make things utterly ridiculous, which is not a good idea either.
My sig is a void.

muramasa

Post by muramasa » Wed May 08, 2013 12:14 am

Allright, then i will slow down changes in the power section.

I want to make a love story, but one with Sonja is a bit too redundant ( there are just too many CCO's who want her :/ ).

I was thinking about one with :
Lash ( many CCO's want her but not as much as Sonja ),
Nell,
another CCO,
or give Sonja a chance.
A story with Jess doesn't fit for me.

What do you think ?

ThunderWalker

Post by ThunderWalker » Wed May 08, 2013 5:36 am

Don't think about which CO's are used or not by others to ship CCO's with. The most important is that you can write a decent bio and that everything fits together and forms a solid (albeit somewhat short) story.

Note that non-romantic relationships might be very important in many cases (why did your CCO make it to the rank of a CO?)
My sig is a void.

muramasa

Post by muramasa » Tue May 21, 2013 2:05 am

Big update ! :mrgreen:
I dropped the love story idea, as seen in his newly added bio. I've also added Personality
and other COP and SCOP options ( with 2 SCOP's ) because the current ones don't seem
to fit with what i've added now.
That's it for now ! Share your thoughts with me ! :)

muramasa

Re: CCO: "Great Wall" Edward

Post by muramasa » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:53 am

Bump !
Changed CO completely (but still 90/110 D2D), now he is a more defensive CO.

Guestman

Re: CCO: "Great Wall" Edward

Post by Guestman » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:41 am

A defensive CO...i have to admit that i don't play with them so much (or i always rush to the opponents HQ with them, thinking they are invulnerable :lol: ), so i can't really judge yours. Though yours seems to be simple to me (you haven't written that much, maybe that's why :P ). The only thing i could say is to improve the creative part of Mister Edward, if you're satisfied with his stats :) .