CCO: Trako

This board section is for creation of Custom COs under the Advance system. Users are encouraged to rate and comment on other's COs.
MisterTrako

CCO: Trako

Postby MisterTrako » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:37 am

Name: Trako.

Army: :ge: Green Earth, or if I make a custom one, the one that looks like Green Earth.

Personality and capabilities:
After the events previous to the game I'm making (I posted that on the fanfiction category), Trako's personality is a bit different, he's a very polite, intelligent guy, he dislikes war and any act that involves killing, however if he has to defend himself or if it involves innocent people getting hurt, he can be a deadly opponent. :gesalute:
He's not a gary stu, he has his limitations, for example he's very stubborn, a little more than his father, which is a good but also a bad thing, he's a little paranoid, so he always tries to be prepared for any situation, under stress situations or moments where he actually gets angry, he manages to take control over his emotions (after a lot of thinking and reflection), and calm down. He has a deep knowledge over people's emotions, and sometimes he's a little of a smart-ironic-sarcastic man. He's also an expert in self defense, though like I mentioned, he doesn’t kills unless it’s the last resource left. 8)

-In game Bio:
A brave and intelligent commander, whose willpower has saved him and others from the most hazardous situations, he always tries to be the best at what he does.

:skill:
All his air units have superior firepower and burn less fuel, however his naval units are weaker, and he works well under stress or very hard situations. (How do you apply this in the game? I have no idea, yeah trako is pretty much like Eagle, except for certain things :eagleds: {Another fanboy who worships me!, was there ever any doubt? :mrgreen: )
Air units: 120%
Ground units and infantry: 100%
Naval units: 90%

:hit: His red bandana
:miss: Failing himself and others. (He’s afraid of…)

Phrase: "Saving others is one thing, inspiring them so they can do the same you did to others, is other thing". ( I don’t know if it will fit)
Alt Phrase: "If I have to sacrifice myself, it will be for a good purpose".

Power bar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

:power: Power: Sparkling Thinking. :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar:

-Non Infantry units that were used, are able to move again, but with a firepower penalty, but unlike Eagle, the power can also be used during the first turn as a boost for all units.

If used during second turn:
-Air units: 80% Attack.
-Infantry - Ground units: 60% Attack.
-Naval Units: 50& Attack.

If used during first turn:
-Air units: 130%. (+10 Attack and +10 deffense to all units)
-Infantry - Ground units: 110%.
-Naval units: 90 - 100%

:super: Super Power: Burning Determination :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

-Non Infantry units that were used are able to move again, without the fire penalty, in addition, all units get a +20 boost, and if used during the first turn, it gives all units a boost of 40%

If used during second turn:
-Air Units: 140%
-Infantry - Ground: 120%
-Naval units: 110%

If used during first turn:
-Air Units: 160%
-Infantry - Ground: 140%
-Naval Units: 120%

Power/Superpower Quotes:

-"You have crossed the limits of my patience, its time to show you my abilities."
-"Assault formation!"
-"I'm not interested of having you at my funeral, begone! (Lol not so original from Eagle :eagle: )
-"Heh...good tactics, you have almost defeated me, now its my turn!
"It's time to show you why I'm the most feared man of the skies!"

Victory Quotes:
"We are victorious, it's time to go back home."
"Hey, if you feel bad about defeat, train harder next time!".

I'm sorry if it sounds overpowered, but you have consider it takes almost an eternity to load, and it only lasts for one turn, though I can reduce the fire boost if its necessary xD, I mean under the game’s conditions, I try to make COs balanced and with limitations, rather than making them Gary stu/Mary sue-s, and all “perfect”, and all that :lol:

So that's the first CCO I'm posting, seeya. :D
"Another completed post!, Was there ever any doubt?

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: CCO: Trako

Postby HPD » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:17 am

sounds like gary stu to me, bud
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Lambda

Postby Lambda » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:28 am

I don't understand how the first turn / second turn thing works for the powers.

MisterTrako

Postby MisterTrako » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:29 am

HPD wrote:sounds like gary stu to me, bud

I tried making it not like a gary stu, I know it sounds like he's perfect, but he's not, as I said, he suffers of low levels of paranoia, which is a good thing in some ways, but its also bad. Also he's stubborn to the point of being obsessive, which is bad because he's the kind of guy that doesnt realizes that he's wrong until someone tells him or something happens. Also, his naval units sucks a lot. If it has too many possitive characteristics, its because the character was suppose to evolve and get more mature over the years, you see, this is a character I've been working on since 2008, and back then the character was pretty imperfect, and at a certain point it turned into a gary stu, and I didnt know it because I had no idea what a gary stu was, but since like 1 or 2 years ago, I've been working more on the character, to give him his own personality and imperfections. Because let's say he was the character I would always use, as an impersonation of myself back then, but now its over.

And no, he's not the kind that gets all the girls or all the attention in the story, or all the love interests, in fact he has been rejected plenty of times lol, at least in the game i'm making, I want to make separate campaigns, with separated stories and unique characters.

MisterTrako

Postby MisterTrako » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:34 am

Lambda wrote:I don't understand how the first turn / second turn thing works for the powers.

Well, my first idea for this was to have the option of using the superpower during the first turn as an attack/defense boost for all units, or using it during second turn to make his units move again.

For example, during the power, the player can use the superpower at the second turn, to use his non mech units again, but with a firepower penalty, or use it in the first turn, to make his units have a firepower boost.

And for superpower, just like eagle, at the second turn he can use it to make his units move again without the firepower penalty, and if the player uses the super power during the first turn, it will also get a fire power boost.

Now that I have readed my post again, I think I'll reduce the firepower boost to 10% and 20% respectively, because it sounded way too overpowered.

Lambda

Postby Lambda » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:14 am

So basically you have the choice between two powers / superpowers when they are avalaible : a boost or a replay.

I still don't understand the first / two turn thing, since you have one turn per day, not 2, so what's this second turn ?
If by 2nd turn you mean the effect of the power (units beeing able to move again), you must use your power first in order to "create" a second turn, so that don't make sense.
Or you CO can use it's power and then it's superpower, which would be really broken ?

Anyway the boost seems a bit useless imo since I will always prefer a free turn than a 40% attack boost on my fighters.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby HPD » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:56 pm

Basically the way to make it work is to apply a power boost to active units and restore any greyed out ones back to active without it upon triggering SCOP.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Satel

Postby Satel » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:52 am

Anyways, so much flexibility is pretty broken by definition. Also, he's a total Stu, just an Eagle clone, but a bit better...
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

Return to “Advance Custom CO Room”