CCO: Darkus

This board section is for creation of Custom COs under the Advance system. Users are encouraged to rate and comment on other's COs.
DarkusRelling

CCO: Darkus

Post by DarkusRelling » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:04 pm

:bm: Darkus Relling
"Hey guys, Darkus here!"
:hit: Being lazy
:miss: Strict rules
Description:
Typical light-toned teenage body with an unbuttoned blue short-sleeved jacket over a black shirt. The shirt covers the top of his dark blue jeans, and the jeans cover enough of his black shoes to match. For his face, refer to my signature.

Personality:
Lovable goofball one second, serious and stern the next, he's got a personality that changes more than a flickering light. He's always there for his friends, and you can trust him to watch your back any day. He'll give mostly everyone a chance at life, unless they're truly evil.

History:
Coming from a different universe altogether, he's not turning back until peace and harmony is restored for the time being. He never abuses his near-godlike powers, and only uses them in the most dire of situations so that nobody knows what he is.

CO's Theme (optional):
https://soundcloud.com/darkusrelling/undistilled

Quotes:
"I shut this case for good!"
"It's time to party, muffin style!"
"Don't stand in my way."
"Nice fight, but mine was better!"

CO Skill:
In-Game: His lack of map skills gets him lost in cities, but he knows the forests well.
Detailed: Movement costs on cities and forests swapped. City stats are 90/90, while Forest stats are 110/110

CO Powers:
:smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:
:power: Guidance: Boosts Forest stats to 130/130. City movement cost is reduced by 1.
:super: Flaming Dusk: Increases offence and defense for all units to 130/130, no matter what terrain they're in. City movement cost is reduced by 2.

Quotes:
Hidden Text
:power: Power Quotes:
"Let's play Hide and Seek!"
"No more hiding, time to run!"
"Here comes the big bad wolf!"
:super: Super Quotes:
"The moon will burn through that void!"
"It's no use, take THIS!"
"My justice burns hotly!"
Version History:
Hidden Text
7/9/14: Created new CO, shortened name, added quotes.
8/20/14: Fitted to CCO format for Wars World News.
8/21/14: Added CO Theme, remade Skill section + one quote, made post more compact.
10/30/14: Remade Power section thanks to Marmalad's help.
11/10/14: Remade Power section again, Marmalad helped.
2/12/15: Made descriptions more clear, changed quotes.
3/12/16: Relinked Undistilled. (Darkus's theme.)
1/5/17: Changed Description: Profile picture is no longer Darkus.
Author's Notes:
7/9/14:
Hidden Text
So this thing was made in the course of three hours, but it looks pretty good. (to me, at least. :lol: ) Yes, I realize I wasn't being 100% original, but hey, it's a start!
8/20/14:
Hidden Text
TBH, I think the CO power and the skill should be swapped, but that's just me.
10/30/14:
Hidden Text
So here's my revamp thanks to the help of my first replier, named Marmalad! Don't be afraid to criticize!
Note for All Versions:
Criticize all you want, just don't be rude, please. I'll change anything if it needs to be changed.
Last edited by DarkusRelling on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:29 am, edited 10 times in total.

Marmalad

Re: CCO: Darkus

Post by Marmalad » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:36 am

Hello ! o/

Well, the passive is not bad (I really find it cool and with a great tactic side) but how would you make this CO sustainable with that kind of COP and SCOP ?

+20/+20 for all units is a great offense and defense bonus, but put it as a COP, not a SCOP. :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: is really too expensive I think.

That will be the worst CO in game (wait, the penultimate, AW2 Flak is trully the worst :D ) !

Please, can you explain what consist the COP's ability ? To turn his stats to 100/100 during 3 days ? What is the purpose of that ? Tell me if I'm wrong, but Darken units aren't supposed to have basicly 100/100 and get +10/+10 on forests and -10/10 on cities ? This COP is completly useless. :ph43r:

However, I find the character cool. His theme is great ! :mrgreen:

DarkusRelling

Post by DarkusRelling » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:05 pm

Marmalad wrote:Well, the passive is not bad (I really find it cool and with a great tactic side) but how would you make this CO sustainable with that kind of COP and SCOP?
Wait, what? Well... um...
Marmalad wrote:+20/+20 for all units is a great offense and defense bonus, but put it as a COP, not a SCOP. :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: is really too expensive I think.
Okay, will do!
Marmalad wrote:AW2 Flak is trully the worst :D
Heh, true.
Marmalad wrote:Please, can you explain what consist the COP's ability ? To turn his stats to 100/100 during 3 days ? What is the purpose of that ? Tell me if I'm wrong, but Darken units aren't supposed to have basicly 100/100 and get +10/+10 on forests and -10/10 on cities ? This COP is completly useless. :ph43r:
I meant movement speeds, herp derp! :oops: EDIT: Oh, and stats. The power isn't useless; it's a good comeback if you're trapped in a city-loaded area! :wink: Then again, there aren't many maps with those, so... :|
Marmalad wrote:However, I find the character cool. His theme is great ! :mrgreen:
Thank you, and thanks for the reply! As you could tell, this was my first ever attempt.

Marmalad

Post by Marmalad » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:15 pm

*still listening this amazing theme*

"Lunar Reflect: Swaps stats for City and Forest units for 3 turns."

→ Meaning that +40% defense in Cities and only +10% in forests ? Did the COP defense bonus stays during the 3 turns as well ? In that case, it may be fun. 100/110 units with 150% def in cities, hehe.

I find it cool, but this is the opposite of Darkus's personnality. He supposed to be stronger on forests, and not on cities. :ph43r:
(His skills look like Eva's skills, hehe: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13552 )

He looks better now. Just put 130/130 for the SCOP and it will be perfect, I guess. However, I cannot see the link between the SCOP's abilities and the rest of the CO. That sounds a little disjointed to me. :ph43r:

DarkusRelling

Post by DarkusRelling » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Marmalad wrote:*still listening this amazing theme*

"Lunar Reflect: Swaps stats for City and Forest units for 3 turns."

→ Meaning that +40% defense in Cities and only +10% in forests ? Did the COP defense bonus stays during the 3 turns as well ? In that case, it may be fun. 100/110 units with 150% def in cities, hehe.

I find it cool, but this is the opposite of Darkus's personnality. He supposed to be stronger on forests, and not on cities. :ph43r:
(His skills look like Eva's skills, hehe: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13552 )

He looks better now. Just put 130/130 for the SCOP and it will be perfect, I guess. However, I cannot see the link between the SCOP's abilities and the rest of the CO. That sounds a little disjointed to me. :ph43r:
Thank you, and I will change it shortly! :wink:

Marmalad

Post by Marmalad » Thu May 25, 2017 2:20 am

You've done well !

Your CO is way more interesting this way !