CCO: Oliver Johnson

This board section is for creation of Custom COs under the Advance system. Users are encouraged to rate and comment on other's COs.
Meta Knight

CCO: Oliver Johnson

Post by Meta Knight » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:16 pm

Name: Oliver Johnson

Faction: :os: Orange Star

In Game Biography:

A plain-spoken officer who is a master at using cheaper units,
and his opponent's destroyed units to benefit himself.

Profile quote: "Even broken things have value."

:hit: People who are level-headed and blue-collar.

:miss: Rich people and "head in the clouds" type of people.

Description: Oliver is a thin man with brown, unkempt hair. He wears a patched-up officer top with it unbutton most of the time.
Oliver, when he can, prefers wearing denim pants. The soles of his shoes are worn, but he doesn't mind, they still
fit him nicely.

Personality: Oliver's poor life has made him cynical to the world. He has no time for dreamers
and air-heads. The only group he dislikes more is rich people. They lived the good life while he had to work his way help to a decent living.
However, he is good at heart. He is willing to jump into any situation to defend people, he has determination to never give up
no matter what the world throws at him, and he is willing to forgive people.

History:

Oliver belongs to the poor class. He grew up in a family that had a hard time making ends meet. He was mad at the wealthy for putting his family down because of their lack of wealth. When he was 14 years old he got a job working with Hachi. Hachi give him and his family some of the surplus that wasn't sold. He worked with Hachi for 6 years and over those years Hachi found out that Oliver was good with coming up with ways to save or re-use material that wasn't sold. Hachi also found that he was talented in war games and in his ability to use cheaper units more effective, but this came at the cost of him being less skilled with expensive units. What finally pushed Hachi into convincing Oliver to go to Military School was when Orange Star had an earthquake when Oliver was 19, and he organized a rescue party within minutes of the disaster to help others. It was successful. At the age of 20 Hachi enrolled him into the Military school and he(Hachi) paid for it. Oliver did poorly at first, but Hachi was able to help him through it. After 5 years of schooling(an extra year for being held back), he graduated. He helped defend orange star from Black Hole's invasion because he was able to us the limited forces he had to delay Flak's army while Orange Star got its army ready for war. Later on he was sent to Green Earth with a limited force to delay Hawke's forces. Sadly, once Orange Stars Army landed on Green Earth, all supplies were sent to the main army and he was sent him to raise another army for preparation of the invasion of Black Hole's homeland. unfortunately, by the time his army was ready to be transported, the war with Black Hole was over. He still serves Orange Star, but when his on vacation he works for Hachi.

CO's Theme: (No theme so far).

Quotes:

Power Quote:

"Don't underestimate me!"

"Thanks for the resources."

"I've struggled though out my life; this battle is no different."

Super Power Quote:

"I'll use your equipment to rebuild my army."

"Live off the land, and off your enemy."

"I can't give up!"

Victory Quote:

"Leftovers for everybody!"

Technical Section

:skill:

Unit(s) that cost 8,000GP or less have 10% increase in attack and defense

Unit(s) that cost 9,000GP or more have 10% decrease in attack and defense

CO Power Meter: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

:power: Scrap Metal

Whenever you destroy a unit you get 10% of its value.

:super: Recycle

Whenever you destroy a unit you get 20% of its value back and 10% of your units value back when destroyed.

Meta Knight

Re: CCO: Oliver Johnson

Post by Meta Knight » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:44 pm

It's pretty neat that I got 95 views! Sadly, no comments. D:

Noodles

Post by Noodles » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:04 pm

This CO profile is good I think.
The only fact that disappoints me are the CO powers, 4 COP stars are too much for a small 10%(if you destroy a unit), just look at Sasha from AWDS, her SCOP that costs just two star more lets you gain 50% fund of units you damage(so you don't have to destroy them). Same thing for the SCOP that shares the cost with Sasha's, but even with 20% gain from opponent units or 10% from your units is still not much...

Fynmorph

Post by Fynmorph » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:52 pm

Don't forget that Sasha's SCOP is s*** that no one use because it takes a turn to actually benefit you.

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:22 pm

Noodles wrote:This CO profile is good I think.
The only fact that disappoints me are the CO powers, 4 COP stars are too much for a small 10%(if you destroy a unit), just look at Sasha from AWDS, her SCOP that costs just two star more lets you gain 50% fund of units you damage(so you don't have to destroy them). Same thing for the SCOP that shares the cost with Sasha's, but even with 20% gain from opponent units or 10% from your units is still not much...
Actually Sasha's SCOP costs 5 stars, and she gets 50% of the monetary value of the damage she deals.
This alone shows why your CO's powers are extremely underwhelming. Though I bet that you don't need units that cost above 8000, especially when your mechs, tanks, AND artillery are stronger, so he'll most likely rock a few ground maps. Ground-air maps are only a bit more problematic because his copters are weaker (they cost 9000), but his anti-airs are good, so I guess he won't need air forces.

Personality-wise, well... He hates the rich yet works with Hachi, the third-richest of them all? This lore baffles me. Say that he hates the idle aristocracy in contrast to self-made men who aren't afraid to do something with their money. Also, the fact that he only has 3 lines per CO Power makes him a bit lacking in personality. Also, many people get this wrong, but no lines are actually associated to specific CO Powers.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Noodles

Post by Noodles » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:59 pm

Airnike wrote:Actually Sasha's SCOP costs 5 stars, and she gets 50% of the monetary value of the damage she deals.
But Sasha's SCOP costs 6 (2+4), like Colin's... Not 5 stars

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:24 am

Sorry, took my ROM hack's thing for a reality. My bad.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.