CCO: Sophie

This board section is for creation of Custom COs under the Advance system. Users are encouraged to rate and comment on other's COs.
ztdent

Postby ztdent » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:21 am

Description:
A young Orange Star CO who has a taste for money. She uses her beauty and intelligence to trick others into doing things for her. She loves parties and social events, because that's where the money is.

Physical Description:
A young, thirty-something year old woman. Her hair is black and medium-length, and she wears her favorite white dress.

:hit: Party Events
:miss: Confrontations

CO Meter: :power: :power: :tag: :tag: :tag: :tag:

:skill: (Day to Day Skill)
All of Sophie's infantry and mech units have significantly weaker firepower, as low as Grit's units (-20%?). However, whenever one of Sophie's infantry or mech units captures an enemy city(/factory/airport/port/etc.), she gains 500 gold, and the opposing CO who owned the city loses 500 gold. In addition, at the beginning of every turn, for every enemy city that Sophie's infantry or mech units are resting on, she gains 100 gold, and the owner of the respective city loses 100 gold.

:superds: CO Power: Money Snatch
Whenver one of Sophie's infantry units or mech units captures an enemy city or a neutral city, she gains 1000 gold, and in the case of an enemy city, the previous owner of the city loses 1000 gold. In addition, all APC and Transport Copters receive +1 movement. General small power boost to all units.

:super: Super CO Power: Confidence Trick
Whenver one of Sophie's infantry units or mech units captures an enemy city or a neutral city, she gains 2000 gold, and in the case of an enemy city, the previous owner of the city loses 2000 gold. In addition, all APC and Transport Copters recieve +2 movement. General small power boost to all units.

CO Power Quotes:
"I've got a plan!"
"I always hit my mark."
"I think you owe me something..."
"You can't hide anything from me!"

Victory Quote:
"A thief has to know how to protect herself."

NOTES/STRATEGIES
Since her infantry units should be focused on stealing instead of combat, they should have lower firepower -- about as weak as Grit's units. All of her other units -- tanks, ships, planes, etc. -- should have normal firepower.

As it is already evident, her strategy relies on stealing enemy resources and turning those resources against her opponent. Like Sonja without Fog of War or Kindle without any properties, she's out of place on maps where there aren't a lot of cities to work with.

Return to “Advance Custom CO Room”