Custom CO: Kaizo

This board section is for creation of Custom COs under the Advance system. Users are encouraged to rate and comment on other's COs.
Airnike

Custom CO: Kaizo

Post by Airnike » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:35 am

Name: Kaizo
Faction: Yellow Comet :yc:

A tech wiz who created a super-advanced AI and uses it to plan out his tactics. However, one of the components of the chip that contains the AI is secretly an organic brain, trying to take control of Kaizo himself... Kaizo only recently found out the foreign intelligence trying to take him over, and has to fight with it while he keeps concealing its existence to his fellow COs. He's recently had lapses in his identity, and grows more paranoid each minute, wondering where his thoughts stop and where the other's begin...
:hit: He wonders...
:miss: He wonders...

:skill: : Kaizo has a unique hidden gauge that measures the damage he deals to enemy units (the damage stored into the gauge is stored to the last 0.1 HP). If the gauge is over 10 points, he has 130% offense but doesn't charge the gauge until after the next battle, where the gauge is depleted by 10 points.
:smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:
:power: : Cornerstone: Changes the passive-empowered attacks to 160% offense for a cost 5 points.
:super: : Crucible: Increases the hidden gauge by 1000%.

Quotes:
CO Power:
"I have everything calculated down... murder..."
"AI has the advantage of being optimal... death..."
"The secret of victory is efficiency... kill..."
"Always trust the advice of others... crush..."
"These romantics are stuck in old beliefs... destroy..."
Victory:
"Follow the most efficient leader."
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: Custom CO: Kaizo

Post by HPD » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:57 am

I came here expecting Kaizo Wars. I am disappointed.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:22 pm

Sorry to disappoint you. Not that I even know what Kaizo Wars is, but lol.
MysteriousLad be like:
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:49 pm

Have you never played or seen Kaizo Mario World?
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:41 pm

HPD wrote:Have you never played or seen Kaizo Mario World?
I did see it, but I couldn't assimilate that in gameplay, neither could I make it balanced. The name is mostly coincidential, even though that's why this CO is carrying a game-winner AI that tells him what to do. It's a reference to the level of near-TAS skill needed to finish Kaizo Mario World.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.