CCO: Wade

This is the section for creating custom COs under the new DS tag system. Users are welcome to post their own creations here or comment on other's CCOs.
gunnerpow7

CCO: Wade

Post by gunnerpow7 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:59 pm

The last CCO I'll introduce for Green Earth is....

Name: Wade

Army: :ge: Green Earth

Appearance: He has shaggy brown hair wearing green swimming trunks, a tiki necklace, blue sunglasses. kinda tan in color and always carries a blue surfboard.

History: Green Earth's new CO. He is Drake's little brother. Watching Drake in combat has led him to join the army.

:hit: His surfboard, Waves

:miss: Mud, Woods

:skill: All Infantry (not counting mechs) and Sea Units receive 110/110. Woods are reduced to 1 star terrain defense. Being a new CO, he may have +5% luck or -5% luck.

Power Bar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

:power: Big Wave: All enemy units receive 1 HP loss. Infantry and Sea Units receive 120/120.

:super: Wipeout!: All enemy units receive 3 HP loss. Infantry and Sea Units receive 140/140, Mechs receive 110/110, All Sea Units can go through shoals.

Power Quotes: "Woah!!!", "Big Wave a comin'"

Super Power Quotes: "Bye Guys!!!", "Annnddd.... WIPEOUT!!!!"

Victory Quotes: "The waves are cool with me.", "Look at me, brother!!!"

Defeat Quotes: "The waves just crashed on me..."

Tags:

Drake: 130%: Brotherly Waves
Kanbei: 130%
Colin: 125%
Sensei: 120%
Sami: 115%
Techno(CCO): 110%: Friend Ship
Bash(CCO): 110%
Von Bolt: 90%
Hawke: 85%

deemo

Re: CCO: Wade

Post by deemo » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:05 am

b-b-b-broke

Airnike

Re: CCO: Wade

Post by Airnike » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Your SCOP has a stupid thing to it that can immobilize battleships in "shoal bridges". That + 3MD + 140/140 infantry = broken.
Aside from that, nothing else to say.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.