CCO Blue Moon: William

This is the section for creating custom COs under the new DS tag system. Users are welcome to post their own creations here or comment on other's CCOs.
Simon

CCO Blue Moon: William

Post by Simon » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:17 am

Name: William "Bill" Rich
Title: Good Business man
TECH Theme Summary: Money gained
Version: 1.3
Army: Blue Moon

----------------
MEDIA

[Sprite Sheet] (Under construction)
[Warpaper]

[Music Theme]:

----------------------------------------

BIO

History: William was born to the fourth riches family in Blue Moon (fifth in the world). His parents bought best education they could. During his freshman year of high school, private not public, his father was diagnosed with cancer, please understand that at this time any method for treating cancer was only in the developmental stages. Williams Family poured loads of money into treatment but in two years time his father was into a bad shape to carry on a normal conversation let alone run a business. William took his father’s position as the CEO of Rich Industries as well as continuing his education, but the company was already in the red for three years. Before his death Williams father was able to arrange a business merger (buy out) with the third richest man in Blue Moon. The merger came a rather odd caveat, “William would marry the daughter of the third richest man, Patricia” (if someone wants to make a CO out of her, and they don’t like her name feel free to change it). The rich man found no problem with this, William was by far better than any other choice he could have made for his daughter. William and Patricia were married. And that’s pretty much all the attention that anyone paid to it, aside from William Who set up a joint account for them. Patricia would deposit her insensibly large allowance (she was still living in her father’s house so it was not odd for him to continue supporting her) into her account, and William transferred it to their joint account (we mostly figure that Patricia knew what was happening with her money).
Over the next six years William bought portions of his Father-in-law’s company until he had a controlling interest, at this time William had graduated from college and was ready to take the reins of his company. Soon after this William and Patricia moved into their first home, the home that had belonged to William’s father before his heath plummeted. Nine months later they had their first child, Harry. He had his mothers green eyes and his father’s brown… I’m just messing with you their first kid was Sasha you all know what she looks like right? Good (If you want to give Sasha and Colin an older sibling than I’ll edit the history for you). Business continues as usual William becomes the third richest man in the world, possibly fourth because no one knows Yokio’s wealth. Nine months after that announcement they had their second child John Luc Picard… (Is this joke getting old? I don’t think it is, but you probably do. I only have two other children to use it with so please bear with me(another joke)) Colin you know him right? Also Good.
More time passes and we enter the Marco land war. Right as the war is starting, the Blue Moon armory is raided. The result is that the Blue Moon army has no weapons. Olaf put in orders to buy all the weapons made in Blue Moon. William offered Olaf a deal that the other distributors couldn’t (won’t). He would sell his weapons to the Blue Moon army 25% off as long as the army didn’t buy from the other distributors. This worked fine for Olaf and William, but the other distributors couldn’t sell their weapons to anyone so every day they stayed open they lost money. William offered to buy the other manufacturers guns at only half their worth. They found no other way to stay out of the red so they begrudgingly took William’s deal. By the end of the war William was the richest man in Blue Moon. It is at this time that Olaf and William become the closest of allies.
Recently Sasha was abducted while visiting Jake in Omega-land. This has caused William to devote much time, energy, and mercenaries (and eventually himself) to the Omega-land “Police action” (miniature war). After a long conflict William was able to find the man directly responsible for his daughters kidnapping, Hyde. Hyde was a troubled young man, and after a swift defeat he told the allied nations everything they wanted to know about his superiors. William never did forgive Hyde for the part he played in his daughter’s kidnapping. Some people believe that because Jake was with Sasha when she was abducted that that is why William hates him. Whose that know William or Jake know that William has hated him since he first made his feeling for Sasha known.
He continues to be the sole provider of weapons for Blue Moon and the premier provider for the other nations. William lives with his wife Patricia and usually both of his children in North-West Blue Moon.

Personality: He is Sasha and Colin's father. He wishes his family to never come to harm, which sometimes seems controlling. He is opposed to unscrupulous business methods.

Appearance: looks to be about 30 (really 40). he wears a blue snow coat, a white chef's shirt, brown slacks, and a brown scarf. He is often seen with an umbrella and a cell phone

Alt. Appearance: looks like Mad King Ashnard (from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)

-----------------
TECH

Description: Able to convince people of his views, even if they are starkly opposed to his view. able to arise patriotism, for Blue Moon, in the bleakest of circumstances.

:hit: Money, his family.
:miss: Yokio and other such persons

:skill:
-Total income= his income plus 10% of enemy income. Enemy income in not disturbed in this.

:smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:
:power:
Misappropriation of funds: William sends out a brilliant speech through all the radio channels that persuade the cities' residents to send monetary support to him.

-All cities on the map give him 500 each.
-default +10/+10

:super:

Bribe: After over hearing a rally cry from one of William's units the adjacent enemy unit is willing to devote his life to the cause of Blue Moon. Though hearing about the signing bonus didn't hurt.

-When one of your units stops next to an enemy unit you may acquire that unit (ready to move) by paying 1.5 times the cost of that unit.
- Default +10/+10

Tags
Patricia: 120% "Night out"
Sasha: 120% "Trust fund"
Colin: 120% "Trust fund"
Olaf: 105% "Motherland"
Jake: 85% (will be explained in history)
Hyde: 95% (will be explained in history)
Yokio: 95%
(negative tags welcome)
----------------------------------
QUOTES

CO Swap
-Not now, I was about to form a monopoly.
-One for the money…

Power!
- All money holds power.
-For Blue moon and for Olaf.
-When I am done, you will not be worth a sixpence.
-Surrender or pay the price.

Victory
-Pay for your crimes.
-This outcome Is the only sure bet.
-I have risen to power. As always.

Tag
Patricia: "We should do this more often"
William: "The winning or the fighting?"

William: "Our reservations expire in thirty minutes"
Patricia: "We'd better get going"

William:"Alexander would be a fine suitor."
Sasha: "FATHER!"

Sasha: "I wish to marry Jake"
William: "Your joking right? Right??"

William: "My son the heir to a vast fortune"
Colin: My father the creator of a vast fortune"

William: "Well done next time I let you take the whole battle."
Colin:"Uh um O…k.."

William: "Well done next time I let you take the whole battle."
Colin (old): "I thought I just did"

Colin: "I am requesting a raise"
William: "Why? You get played the same as me."

Yokio: "Our power of wealth is unquestioned."
William: "to be sure."

Yokio: "money well spent."
William: "Bribes better spent"

William: "How is Alexander?"
Olaf: "He's good. How's Sasha?"

Olaf: "We're getting to old for this."
William: "What do you mean. I'm just getting started."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.2 Edit: SCOP now alows bribed units to move again.
1.3 Edit: Skill:Total income= his income plus 10% of enemy income. Enemy income in not disturbed in this.
Last edited by Simon on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:17 am, edited 8 times in total.
Peace out.

(Luke 2:14, John 14:27)

southerncross403

Re: CCO Blue Moon: William

Post by southerncross403 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:26 am

Can they move after the units have been bribed in the SCOP?

Simon

Post by Simon » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:54 am

Neither the briber or the bribed unit may mover after the bribe.
Peace out.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:57 am

d2d is outclassed by Sasha in every way. The advantage you have over a blandie is marginally at best. All of your properties just give you 50g extra per turn. It's not very significant.

Power bar is missing. Please provide one.

COP is not all that original and impossible to judge without a power bar.

However SCOP looks pretty useless on the whole. I don't really want to spend 1.5 times the cost of a unit just to have my unit stand next to it, so next turn both the acquired and the bribing unit will get blown to pieces. Remember that enemy units are very rarely alone and usually backed up by other direct and indirect units. Large units will be too expensive to bribe anyway, and for small units it's not worth it all that much. I'd much, much rather just blow up the enemy unit instead of bribing it. At least it won't cost me any money and will make some use out of my unit.

I think that the whole point of your SCOP is that you try to gain an advantage by paying half the cost of a unit extra in order for your enemy to lose the unit's full cost. This means that you will gain a monetary advantage of half that unit's cost. It's kind of tough to gauge the full potential of this power, especially since you're lacking a power bar at the moment. There might be some merit to this power, but I think that in order to make this thing be effective, you'll probably want the bribed unit to be able to move right away. Also, I'd suggest that you make the SCOP suitably cheap. Say, 5 stars or so.

At that point, you probably want your COP to go off pretty often so that it synergizes with your SCOP. I'm not sure if it would be all that balanced at its current state for two stars, but I think you should consider a COP of that cost so that you have some spare cash lying around. You can invest those funds with your SCOP to gain even more of a fund advantage that will show in units.

I'm not sure what to do with the d2d at this point. It kind of looks like his current 'barely-better-than-bland' state is going to cost him his excess COP funds to hold his own before he gets to use it on his SCOP.

In conclusion, I can see that there is potential for this CO to become an interesting funds managing CO where you'll need to restrain yourself from spending all of your money, then investing it as much as you can during your SCOP and gain the upper hand. You're probably going to need large amounts of cash, though, in order for your SCOP to show a drastic effect. I think that it might be just a little bit too subtle, especially when comparing it to the fund advantage you gain over the enemy with something like a raw damage-dealing SCOP instead.

Hopefully that'll give you something to work with.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Simon

Post by Simon » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:39 am

I’m thinking :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: ,but I'm not sure so I'd like to get some more feedback before i make it official.

I miss calculated the % I meant 20% which would make it 200 when the income is 1000 and make it perpetually higher as the income increased.

If you think the SCOP would work better if the converted unit was able to move than I’d be willing to try it. If I have a lot of money and I send a recon into a bunch of enemy tanks than convert one and he converts one and so on and so forth until I own half of his tanks. It seemed to me that when your unit attacks he would only be able to kill one unit and he himself would loses Hp. With bribing you basically make a unit on the front line (simultaneously killing an enemy unit) and pay a bit more for the repair of the damage you would have sustained during the confutation. I'm wondering it bribing a unit should build up the enemy star gauge. What do you think?
Peace out.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:22 am

I think that if you limit it to just cities giving him money, then indeed his COP might just work. I'd need a good second opinion on the balance, though, but I guess it's pretty well balanced as it is. Especially so since his d2d isn't really doing much. Maybe you would like to change his d2d, though, as it's too much like Sasha's right now. I'm not sure what, so I'll leave it entirely up to you.

As for the SCOP, the whole point is to get a lot of money and do some real damage to your opponent by buying up lots of units. That's how this CO should manage to win. First he needs to acquire loads of spare cash with his COP, so he can spend it when he eventually gets his SCOP. If the bribed unit cannot immediately move after being bribed, that unit will just end up getting killed. What you really want is to have it wreck havoc on its former master.

As for bribed units bribing others deep in the opponent's army, you can always create a footnote that units just bribed can perform any action except for bribing other units. However, keep in mind that you will be draining your funds pretty fast, considering that you pay 150% of the unit's price to have it convert. If you already need to pay 9000 for a simple artillery, odds are that you won't come very far with your bribing. And if you move far into enemy territory with your newly acquired units, I'd say they won't survive your enemy's next move, kind of negating the funds advantage you gained earlier. You really do have to be careful with your units, as your advantage will probably be ever so slight. I think this CO needs to have his SCOP work in his favour as much as possible, so I'd say give him the ability to chain-bribe enemy units. You simply won't have enough funds to buy up your opponent's entire army.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Simon

Post by Simon » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:15 am

yeah, cities. I do want to find a D2D that isn't so similar to Sasha. How about: Enemy income -10% His income +10%. that might still be to similar to Sasha, I'm just thinking out loud. How about: Plus income equal to 10% of enemy income. I'd like to stay in the same income adjustment range.

good point. Edit: SCOP
Peace out.

A Guy

Post by A Guy » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:43 am

I do not support anything that powers down your enemy D2D (which is why I'm not a huge fan of Sonja), especially not something so crippling as -10% income.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:42 am

Simon wrote:How about: Plus income equal to 10% of enemy income.
That's an interesting solution, if you can make it convincing for your CO to be able to have such a power. Every power does have to be in character for your CO, and I don't think any of your suggestions seem to have that.

Simon

Post by Simon » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:05 am

in the origanal history he worked with bribes. I'm not sure i will still use the history though.
Peace out.

ThrawnFett

Post by ThrawnFett » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:00 am

When you mess with income, you are turning a physical war into an economic war. The way to win is by having more money than your opponent, so that you can buy better units and the proper counters. The only way to create synergy in an economic CO is to make the powers allow for that CO to boost his income or funds in a way that will allow him to gain a monetary advantage. Boosting funds, as seen with Colin, is nearly impossible to balance since it is abuse-able.

Anyway... hmm... I agree with HPD about your day to day. It is incredibly weak and boosting it will bring you into Sasha's territory. You will definitely need something new here. Reducing enemy funds is definitely something to avoid, since you will mess up the balance of maps (Trust me on this, I wrestled a lot with Yukio's* weakness). Boosting your income based on your opponents is definitely the best option you've presented. Just keep in mind everything that implies. The better position you are overall on the map, the weaker your day to day will be. Granted, your overall income will be higher than if things were even, but your boost above average is much weaker than any other CO at that point. On the flip side, the weaker you are, the better position you are in the day to day (despite the lower income).

As for the COP. The actual ability of the COP doesn't fluctuate as the game progresses, even though everything else does. If you send a Recon or two out and manage to trigger your COP early, you'll gain a significant advantage (since many properties will be neutral and everyone's income will be lower). This is especially true on larger maps. Now, once everything is captured and incomes are much more static, your COP is weaker by contrast. Once that initial balance is stuck, your COP will be just like your day to day. It becomes increasingly less useful the more property you own and increasingly more powerful as you start losing income. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it will make it hard to finish off an opponent.

SCOP time. This is exactly the opposite of what you want to strive for. Your whole goal is to have more money than your opponent. So why are you paying 10500 for a tank? Or 1500 for an Inf? And wasting a turn moving to do so. Now, a clarification: Does the money you use to "buy" the unit go to the opponent? If so, then there is absolutely no reason to use this unless you manage to buy an inf near their HQ and can assure the capture.

So, how would I fix the SCOP? The way I see it, you have a few options. Either buy the enemy units for full price (or a slight discount) and let your units still be able to act. Or "bribe" them for a turn (and cost only a fraction of the cost of the unit to bribe. On your next turn, control of the bribed units is given back to your opponent. Or find something completely different.

*Holy crap, I almost just called him Jacob. Wow. I've been away from this for too long.
Wow. We went from a cynical look at history repeating itself and Pichu swearing to Veggie Tales. Thrawn is definitely online. ~Pichu
You know, I have this feeling that one day your sig will be nothing but an archive of witticisms I've made over the years. ~Pichu
"Frankly, I wish that everybody was a little more like you. We'd certainly see less asinine behaviour all over the world." -Terragent

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:44 pm

Thrawn, you aren't correct at the SCOP. You have to realise that by bribing, say, that tank of yours for 10500g, your opponent will LOSE 7k value, while you GAIN 7k value. The net difference in total assets will then be 14k! So, by paying 10500g, you will effectively gain a monetary advantage of 3.5k and not lose it. That's the entire point of the SCOP as I see it. Plus, you will have that tank now at your command ready at the front lines. If you can use it to attack at that moment, your advantage will become even greater.

So yeah, I think you've got your maths wrong there, as bribing a unit certainly IS beneficial to your assets. Or rather, the difference between your assets and those of your opponent.

I personally see nothing wrong with paying 1.5* unit value.

ThrawnFett

Post by ThrawnFett » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:47 am

Good point. As I said, I've been out of this for too long. I'll have to think a bit longer about that SCOP.
Wow. We went from a cynical look at history repeating itself and Pichu swearing to Veggie Tales. Thrawn is definitely online. ~Pichu
You know, I have this feeling that one day your sig will be nothing but an archive of witticisms I've made over the years. ~Pichu
"Frankly, I wish that everybody was a little more like you. We'd certainly see less asinine behaviour all over the world." -Terragent

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Post by DTaeKim » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 am

I've washed my hands of all economic COs. Balancing Colin has been a royal pain.
What can change the nature of a man?

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:39 am

I've stopped paying attention to the finer points of balance altogether.

Simon

Post by Simon » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:13 am

His D2D is henceforth: total income = your income plus 10% of your enemy income. Enemy income is unchanged.
On the flip side of the end battle situation your enemy will have a much tougher time finishing you off.

The money you use in the bribe disappears into the ether, Thrawn. I now explain why his powers do what they do in the profile.

Edit: CO and Super CO power description,
Edit: Skill
Peace out.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:28 am

You know, I think this CO turned out pretty well overall.

hawkes nightmare
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by hawkes nightmare » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:48 pm

HPD wrote:Thrawn, you aren't correct at the SCOP. You have to realise that by bribing, say, that tank of yours for 10500g, your opponent will LOSE 7k value, while you GAIN 7k value. The net difference in total assets will then be 14k! So, by paying 10500g, you will effectively gain a monetary advantage of 3.5k and not lose it. That's the entire point of the SCOP as I see it. Plus, you will have that tank now at your command ready at the front lines. If you can use it to attack at that moment, your advantage will become even greater.

So yeah, I think you've got your maths wrong there, as bribing a unit certainly IS beneficial to your assets. Or rather, the difference between your assets and those of your opponent.

I personally see nothing wrong with paying 1.5* unit value.
thats a very good point and it will definetly pay off with the more pricey units such as neotanks and megatanks
if you have two full HP megatanks you bribe it for 37500 you gain a monetary advantage of 50k! thats a HUGE advantage!!
especially if they dont have that much money after buying it. they're left with 0g's!
xenesis wrote:
hawkes nightmare wrote: i only came here because i thought there would be pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere.
xen wrote:Prepare to receive judgment. And possibly cookies.

DieselPheonix

Post by DieselPheonix » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:26 pm

That would only work if anyone deployed megatanks.

I'm concerned that the CO is overpowered as it stands; for 5 stars, being able to turn an enemy unit is an immense opportunity. While you may have to skip building anything for the turn, the trade off is surely worth it if it means your opponent loses his meatshields, and the artillery behind it, and the tank next to them. Currently, they're ready to move as well, which will be even more crippling. The only upside for the other side is the CO's bland stats. The CO Power is likewise overpowered; the CO needn't do anything to benefit from its effects fully and the opponent can do nothing to stop it. It would be much better if it only affected allied cities, but even then it's almost x1.5 income.

hawkes nightmare
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by hawkes nightmare » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:17 pm

DeiselPoenix is right on all accounts. there will be an irrisisteble temptation to spam your COP alot, gain ENORMOUS value from it, and then hit them with your SCOP, and bribe every single frickin unit in the game. although that is an ingenious plan, and im absolutley sure that you thought of that, you need to make the meter bigger by at least four stars overall, making it harder to do what i just described.

also, in the COP it says that all cities give you funds. do enemy cities get included in this, and does it affect their funding ?
xenesis wrote:
hawkes nightmare wrote: i only came here because i thought there would be pudding.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:57 pm

I point at my previous posts here. Having to pay 9k for a simple artillery means that you're not going to get very far by bribing stuff. Bribing a large amount of units is not realistic in any case. As far as spamming COP then triggering SCOP goes, odds are that the battle will long be decided before you get the chance to trigger your SCOP, even if it's AWDS you're playing. And if you happen to already have accumulated such a crapload of cash with your COP, you won't be needing your SCOP to win anyway. You'll have enough cash at your disposal to build all that you need. There's more of a point to first trigger the COP once or twice in order to be able to build up some funds and then use the SCOP at a critical time to gain a strategic advantage on top of shifting total assets in your favour. There's no doubt that this will be pretty late in the game already, but it might just be enough for you to pull off a win.

I agree that the powers are undercosted as they are, especially the COP. However, I kind of feel that this CO is going to need relatively cheap powers, as the SCOP will be near useless without the cash to back it up. And the only way to really gain this money is through the use of your COP as you're going to need that bit of extra income from his d2d to hold your own against COs with superior d2d stats.

Sadly, the most likely scenario is that this CO will ultimately play like Colin, where you're only going to use your COP and leave the SCOP for what it is. Sure, it can be devastating for your opponent, but it's hardly practical when you consider it. Spamming the COP to gain a ridiculous amount of funds is probably a much more efficient way to win. The SCOP then is little more than a novelty, which is pretty sad as I kind of like that SCOP as it is.

All in all, this CO might look good on paper, with undercosted powers and an SCOP that can be potentially gamebreaking, but in truth I don't think he's that great on the field. I can see him be played exactly as a slightly lesser version of Colin by continuously spamming COP and simply overwhelming your opponent with superior numbers. Power of Money is potentially gamebreaking as well, probably even moreso than this CCO's SCOP, but nobody uses that in favour of Gold Rush as well. I guess the same counts for this guy.

So yeah, cool idea, fun CCO, original SCOP. Not going to work.

hawkes nightmare
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by hawkes nightmare » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:29 am

yeah, i see your point there. what i suggested will probably work better with enormous maps with a lot of cities. mostly in war room maps like deer harbor and land's end, where there are a lot of cities you can use your COP on and gain tons of money.
xenesis wrote:

Simon

Post by Simon » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:09 am

How many stars would it take for the COP not to be under priced? Or would it just be better to swich the COP and SCOP altogether.
Peace out.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Don't switch them around, as that would destroy the mechanics of his CO.

Simon

Post by Simon » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:32 am

Thanks for the reassurance, But what about the cost?
OK, how would one go about spamming the COP? It cost, two the most you can have is five, So the most you could uses it two turns in a row and then have to wait to use it again. It would cost you to build the units to activate the COP, not as much as it gains(on larger maps) I'll give you. So what if I make a cap to how much this can gain you?
Peace out.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:01 am

If you find you need to put a cap on your power's effects, the effect itself is overpowered.

Maybe try out a 3+2 bar and see how that works. Since AWDS power bars charge extremely fast, you don't need to have the ability to double COP, but rather spam the COP as often as you can.

Still, this sort of COP has the inherent flaw of giving you raw cash instantly, which is in pretty much every case preferred above other effects. That means you won't be using your SCOP much, if at all.

The problem of always using one power over the other one is more of a problem with the game mechanics themselves, though. AWDS just kind of works that way.

Simon

Post by Simon » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:51 am

It is a fairly powerful COP so I see no issue in making it a ***##

Edit: from **### to ***##
Peace out.

Simon

Post by Simon » Wed May 26, 2010 1:37 am

History Added
Peace out.

hawkes nightmare
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by hawkes nightmare » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:12 am

actually it's Jean Luk Picard.
and are you working on Arthur's story as well? if not i'd be happy to do it for you. i've run out of origional ideas and i do better when i have the tech to shape his personality.
xenesis wrote:

Simon

Post by Simon » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:30 am

The Arthur mentioned in this profile is diferent then the one that I posted on this site. My brother liked the pun, "Arthur-pod" as in a spider so he used this name. I'll change the name in this profile.

Edited: Arthur changed to Hyde, and and Luke to Luc, (you were half right)
Peace out.

hawkes nightmare
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by hawkes nightmare » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:06 am

close enough.
xenesis wrote: