CCO: Seth

This is the section for creating custom COs under the new DS tag system. Users are welcome to post their own creations here or comment on other's CCOs.
southerncross403

CCO: Seth

Post by southerncross403 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:26 am

Army: :os: (renegade commander)

Bio: Seth grew up in the poorer part of Orange Star. He endured numerous hardships and had to fight to survive. Most of the time, he didn't have a three solid meals a day. During the Cosmo Land War, the city he lived in was attacked; he fought with Orange Star troops to hold the line until reinforcements arrived. All of his friends died during the attack. When he found out who was responsible for the destruction of his hometown, Seth enlisted into the Orange Star Army two years early under false pretenses at the age of 16.

During the Marco Land War, Seth was a battalion leader in the war. His drive to get the job done at any cost, and his ruthlessness of captured soldiers caused him to get reprimanded several times throughout his military career; he was best known for the siege on Sturm's base. He and his battalion were the ones responsible for destroying the Laser and ending Sturm's reign of terror. All of his squad survived, but he proceeded to massacre fleeing soldiers and those who had already surrendered.

After the war, Seth was assigned to a backwater post wiping out what was left of the Black Hole resistance, where Orange Star thought he would encounter no fighting, while Orange Star gathered evidence to put him on trial for war crimes. During one of his sweeps, he encountered a Black Crystal. Without further orders, he went off to eliminate the Black Hole Threat. Officially, he is no longer affiliated with the Orange Star Army.
:skill:

Seth is an expert on swift assaults and siege tactics. All foot soldiers receive a +25% capture rate bonus. All units that attack directly (including infantry) receive a +15% offensive boost. All units pass through terrain more swiftly than those of other COs (movement cost -1 for all units, excluding a movement cost of 1.) However, because Seth is no longer a part of Orange Star officially, his units cost 15% more. His recklessness in combat causes -10% defense for all units.

:hit: victory
:miss: Black Hole

Power Meter: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

:power: Firefight: capture rate of infantry is raise to +50%. +1 movement for all units. increases offensive boost to +35% for all directly attacking units. Fuel and ammo is replenished for all units.

:super: Firestorm Assault: capture rate of infantry rises to +75%. 2 HP damage for all enemy units. Fuel and ammo is replenished for all units. +2 movement for all units. Increases offensive boost to +50% for all directly attacking units. Sturm movement costs.

Tag CO Information:
Hawke: 120% Black Napalm
Eagle: 110% Pheonix Fire
Nell/Rachel: 80% (Orange Star officials)r

monkymeet
3DS Code: 3480-3067-3928

Re: CCO: Seth

Post by monkymeet » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:44 pm

there's too much going on, and he doesn't have a solid theme behind him. hard to balance and also kind of boring imo
imageshack swallowed up my sig. This is a placeholder.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:30 am

It's more easily balanced, i think, if you were to remove the fuel/ammo replenishment for the power, and to remove the 2hp damage and sturm movement for the superpower, removing a cost star from each.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Kilian18

Post by Kilian18 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:27 am

All right, I'll try to do an analysis of this: so let's see what we've got....
D2D his inf an directs are 115/90 and indirects are 100/90 while having an easy time crossing hard terrain (probably only recons, rockets and missiles will have problems crossing woods) and inf gets an additional capture boost of 25% therefore his units cost 115%....there's a lot going on...and basically there's 3 advantages against 2 disadvantages. The high unit price will slow him down in the early game and he'll have a hard time getting upgraded to better units, similar to Kanbei, while 25% extra capture might help him out here but the 10% decreased defense also hurts him when he's capturing...I might be wrong but I think he can still capture better than some others since his inf can also cross rivers and mountains as they were roads so they might also reach the properties earlier. The 15% Attackboost is great in combination with his movement and on heavy forested maps he shows his full strength while the 90 def won't really hurt him that much.
COP: 4Stars, 150% capture, +1MP, 135% atk to directs+inf, and fuel/ammo refilled....that power is at least worth 7 stars but imo the powerstar limit is 5 so I'd remove some of the effects...
SCOP: 9Stars, 175%capture, 2MD, +2MP, 150% atk to directs+inf, perfect movement and fuel/ammo maxed....that's worth 20 stars....AT LEAST!

D2D this CO might actually work but his powers have far toooooooo many effects...it's hard to balance this mess