Delta Land CCOs: Black Hole

This is the section for creating custom COs under the new DS tag system. Users are welcome to post their own creations here or comment on other's CCOs.
Airnike

Delta Land CCOs: Black Hole

Post by Airnike » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:56 am

Since I gave up on writing my Delta Land fiction, I just will post up the CCOs here.
With the new Black Hole Army (entirely remade).

Akuma - Black Hole
- In-game bio: A dark samurai, president of the Gosenkai, his family's enterprise. He aims to take the whole Delta Land under an eternal war.
"I will teach you about fear."
- Hit: Himself, what people claim evil
- Miss: Myths, good in general
- Description: A very small samurai, he is the first son of Koal, and inherited his small size and Japanese traits. Though, he has long white hair and wears a red devil mask, reminiscent of an oni. He wears a japanese samurai traditional outfis, consisting in a dark red haori and and even darker hakama, with his sword (that he names "Tenchijin", for "Heavenly Blood Blade"). His clothes have bloodstains on them, mainly due to the fact his sword sliced through many people.
- Personality: Quite eccentric and theatral, he is also claiming to be evil, and behaves as he committed the Seven Deadly Sins (of Christian Mythology, yeah), though he does not make proof of lust, since his "business before pleasure" attitude keeps him away from women. Of course, he is really hateful when it comes to his family (His father Koal has plotted his death, his brothers Shin and Karano both betrayed him).
- History: Akuma is Koal's first son (though Shin is his twin brother), and as such was the heir to the Gosenkai, an vast enterprise group that Koal founded in Delta Land. Raised in a border region between Orange Star ans Yellow Comet, none knows to which country he belonged. He grew up above the laws, and was raised for evil. When he was 11, Koal voluntarily retired and gave his enterprise to his sons. Akuma being too young, Koal used Kuroshi as an intermediate to Akuma for governing the group. Akuma made his enterprise literally swallow dozens of groups and, when advised by Koal, prepared to wage war on Delta Land to take it under his control. However, Akuma's twisted mind gave itself a goal after that. One always being in eternal competition to prove others he is better, Akuma planned on creating himself enemies for the times following the destruction of the three nations of Delta Land, so the continent could live under the context human really lives for: war. His first conquest attempt being stopped by the Gosenkai Operating Division, led by Shin, he realized too many of his enemies rose before expected. After hearing of an evil entity roaming with a godly army. Akuma decides to set out and prove he is the most evil person in the world. Much history for barely 18 years lived.
- CO's Theme: The Eighth Gate of Hell (actually, it's The inalizer (Tekken 5) I just changed the title to fit with Akuma)
- Quotes:
Tag:
"Heh heh heh... Let the serious things begin."
"Enough of wasting time. Here I come."
CO Powers:
"Once you face me, you don't turn back."
"Don't you dare think you can even be superior."
"You all shall be trampled under my heel."
"The place of the insect you are is under my heel, praying for mercy!"
"Only those who really sinned can have the true power."
"The only sun you are going to see is black, and it is me!"
Win:
"Pitiful."
"Shameful!"
"Heh heh heh... See you in Hell!"

Skills: Perfect movement.
CO Gauge: xxxXX
CO Power: Burning Marl: +1 movement, +20% indirect defense
Super CO Power: Inferno: +1 movement, +20% indirect defense, counters inflict 150% damage

Kuroshi - Black Hole
- In Game Biography (Optional): Akuma's left-hand man since he helped him to rule the Gosenkai, he is a guileful chaotic spirit who will follow Akuma to the end.
"Darkness devours people..."
- Hit: Anything black, calligraphy
- Miss: Prose, trivial people
-Description: He is a rather tall man, especially when next to Akuma. He pulls strings like crazy, and could outwit anyone (or near) if he wanted to. As his intelligence is his reason to live aside from his allegiance, he can also be a crazy-devoted kamikaze. And, of course, he will not talk even under torture, making fools even of those who could capture him.
- Personality: He looks to be quite a calm and wise man, despite being only 24. He uses cunning and guile before going into battle. He is also very cynical towards idealism.
- History: Born in a Yellow Comet rich community, he was the pride of his family. Himself didn't care. The turn of his life was his departure for high school at the age of 15. There he met Akuma and Koal, quickly becoming friends with them. His cynically tainted ideal became soon chaotic, and after several years, Koal took liberty to assign Kuroshi as an adviser to Akuma, being head of the Gosenkai. Kuroshi never heard of Koal again, and therefore attached himself to Akuma and, at some extent, to his philosophy. He continued studies while aiding Akuma to further the Gosenkai's ransoms. While he plotted against the nations of Delta Land for Akuma's benefit (disguising himself as his master to get the Nations' attention), he was eventually outrun by the Gosenkai Operating Division, led by Shin, Akuma's brother. He scarred his own back, as a reminder of this sneaky attack against Akuma. When Akuma prepares to go to war again, Kuroshi rolls up his sleeves and takes the grade of CO.
- CO's Theme (optional): Kabuki Drama (Tekken 6 - Noh Theater (changed title to fit Kuroshi))
- Quotes:
Tag:
"It's a dark down."
"I'm up to no good for you."
CO Powers:
"Any last words before fading into nothingness?"
"Let darkness become you. Let it consume you!"
"It takes only one fool to turn the roulette of demise in another direction."
"Prepare to die. Now."
"Enter an evil battle, go for it."
"You're like a white blur on a black paper."
Win:
"Wiping away is far easier than creating."
"Everything displeasing has been blacked out."

Skills: Enemies charge power slower (90% rate)
CO Gauge: xxxxXXXXX
CO Power: Black Slash: Destroys one enemy power star. The enemy does charge CO Powers at half the normal rate. +1 movement.
Super CO Power: Shinigami Sword: Destroys three enemy power stars. The enemy does charge CO Powers at half the normal rate. +2 movement

Kijin - Black Hole
- In-game Bio: A synthetic android recently created by the Gosenkai. She has Shin and Akuma's DNA.
"Destroy... Destroy..."
- Hit: Mirrors, playing the flute
- Miss: Simple robots and people
- Description: She's a blue-skinned android whose power is above normal humans. She can do things seemingly supernatural to a little extent, due to her power supply: the Demonheart Engine. Though Green Earth released their Kijin II before the actual birth of this "original Kijin", this one seems to be vastly stronger. Her abdomen is sometimes shining and at those times her Demonheart Engine can be seen.
- Personality: Cold-hearted, robotic and evil-ish due to her father figure being Akuma.
- History: A result of a superhuman creating project.
- CO's Theme (optional): The 5000 Dooms (Tekken 6 - Lightning Storm (again, changed the title to fit))
- Quotes:
Tag:
"Initiate battle command sequence."
"Kijin Unit ready to command."
CO Powers:
"Press X to kill opponent."
"For all things ,if thing color equals not black, eradicate thing."
"Despised human presence. Begin erasing said presence."
"Berserk mode command inputted."
"Predict terrific decrease in variable enemy number."
"Inflict pain!"
Win:
"Press a button to see battle statistics."
"Enemy chances of surviving under 5%."

Skill: Has 10% more offense in forests. Movement penalties are lowered by 1 on forests (of course it does not go lower than 1).
CO Gauge: xxxXX
CO Power: Demon Sight: Gets piercing vision and perfect movement. +1 movement, +10% offense on forests.
Super CO Power: Eye of Doom: Gets piercing vision and perfect movement. +2 movement, +20% offense on forests.

Done, hope I get rated soon.
Last edited by Airnike on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

eliascpsells

Re: Delta Land CCOs: Black Hole

Post by eliascpsells » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:59 am

Is perfect movement a movement cost of 1?
Professor Frink: "Pi is exactly 3!!!!"

Audience: "*Gasp!!*"
Frink: "I'm sorry it had to come to that."

Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEIwzueG5UI for the funniest Advance Wars parody.

"Have you ever watched yourself die? It is FASCINATING!"

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:09 am

On all terrain, yes.
MysteriousLad be like:
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

eliascpsells

Post by eliascpsells » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:27 am

I really wish people would stop trolling.

Unless this has some meaning

Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEIwzueG5UI for the funniest Advance Wars parody.

JSlayerXero

Post by JSlayerXero » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:55 am

So many OP COs it's not even funny.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Post by Xenesis » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:35 pm

If I recall correctly though, the Delta land CCOs were supposed to be a complete set of independent COs. If they're all broken are none? Who knows!
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:43 pm

This means you consider all those three to be broken?
I would really like to have your reasoning.
I mean, all those three are basically based on Koal. Except Akuma is a tad... buffed (he IS the boss, after all), Kuroshi is made to deplete the enemies' power gauge (with the CO Gauge alterations that go with it), and Kijin just is a wood-Koal with easier access to her boosts.

And, to answer to Xen, the Delta Land COs were meant to be a complete set of independent COs. But none are meant to be totally overpowered compared to normal COs.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

JSlayerXero

Post by JSlayerXero » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:04 am

Well, I understand Akuma at least. But man, he out-classes Sturm any day in the OP department.

Also, I might be wrong, but I was saying that based on a glance, and a few thoughts on the prices.

Akuma is, the final boss type character. Adder's bar with a few extras means quick powers and spamming extra, PERFECT movement. The indirect bonus is kinda, meh. But the first strike counters, don't get me started. He has Adder's bar and thus charges his powers a lot faster than Sturm ever will. He has movement +1 on both powers, AND perfect movement. Is there anything that stops this guy from stealing your base? Cause first shot counter means he'll enter your grounds like lightning, and if you dare attack it's practically suicide. Seriously, I can't tell if this is worse than Sturm or not. This is a final boss character though, though, ever wonder what would happen if he replaced Von Bolt int he story? (Much more awesome final boss.)

Kuroshi, that's an interesting concept. I probably misjudged him seeing as how long that bar is. But still, 90% charge is deadly given a good situation. Half charge is annoying, and don't even get me started with the speed. Overall though, I probably misjudged him, my bad.

Kijin.... This one I did think a few minutes about. Though, Akuma was still more than likely what affect my opinion. But in the end, she's a cross between Sonja and Koal on forests. Yeah... Not much to say other than that.

My bad, I meant to say Akuma is OP, the others have their moment though. =P

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Stabbed a little bit Akuma. COP is three stars (less spammable) and first strike counters on SCOP were changed into 150% counters.

Because first strike counters are not to be played with if you're looking for balance. I forgot that when I re-re-resubmitted Akuma here.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

JSlayerXero

Post by JSlayerXero » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:09 am

Well, that's a bit better, at least if he stormed your base, you can kill him without worrying about suicidal. (so long as you kill his units)

JSlayerXero

Post by JSlayerXero » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:33 pm

If it's a rate you want, I "can" do it, but I'll only get to them one at a time.

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Go ahead if you want.
Thank you in advance - oh, and don't be afraid to :crank: the COs.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

JSlayerXero

Post by JSlayerXero » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:57 am

Well. I think I'll start up by rating Kijin. Do note that often times I see what I think is a balance CO, and then during rating somehow it's beyond broken xD

Name: 3/5
Kijin can be translated as: fierce god. That relates, somehow.

Bio: 7/10
Her description says more than her history. But that is interesting, and as such practically makes up for the lack of bio. It's not that bad though.

Quotes: 5/5
Man I was laughing at the "push button" quotes. Such light humor is awesome. Not only that, but her other quotes fit her character. Or lack thereof

Creative Total: 15/20 :a:
Creative, to a degree. But that's creativity, I give three ratings, one for creativity, one for how balanced the CO is, and one for the overall CO.

Now for the "fun" stuff.

:skill: D2D: 36/40
So lemme get this straight, only tires are affect by movement on woods? Okay. Not too bad unless your on something like Leaf Heaven. And firepower bonus is situational, and some maps lack forest entirely, but hey, some maps lack roads and/or urban properties, so nothing horrible. I can see that you based this on Koal, and that okay I can't really see a lacking of balance seeing as Koal is also situational.

:power: COP: 16/20
This where where the effects start stacking. Piercing vision makes some sense, Kijin is a forest master. Perfect movement, erm, how is that related other than tires "actually" using only one movement on forests? +1 movement is a Koal thing, and so is the 10% extra offense on forests.

:super: SCOP: 16/20
Dear agony, it's the same power but with more movement and more firepower. Again, this "is" based on Koal.

Technical Total: 68/80 :a:
You have a great D2D, and your powers are Koal's on forest.

Overall Total: 87/100 :a:
Kijin is Koal on forests. Need I say more?

:arank:
Last edited by JSlayerXero on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:49 am, edited 6 times in total.

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:17 am

Thank you.
For the signification of her name, it's the "fierce god" signification (after all, her creation was directed by Akuma).
The perfect movement thing is global because it merely affects anything besides tires out of forests.
And Lash's COP sucks, by the way.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

Satel

Post by Satel » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 am

Hum, JSlayerXero, Lash's COP really SUCKS bad.
And how perfect movement bothers with the rest of it? It's pretty in-character since she moves easier through her favorite terrain: forests.
There are my two only objections, and anyway she already gets a good rating, so...
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

eliascpsells

Post by eliascpsells » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:14 am

Yeah, perfect movement for 4 stars is way overpriced.

JSlayerXero

Post by JSlayerXero » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:39 am

Agreed on that one. Lemme go edit the review.

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:55 pm

S-rank? I must admit I am impressed. And a little bit proud too.
I'm anticipating harsher reviews on Kuroshi and Akuma.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

JSlayerXero

Post by JSlayerXero » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:53 am

Yeah, I imagine I might be, but to be frank, I was actually TRYING to avoid giving out an S-rank, I kid you not. But I couldn't figure out WHERE to deduct points from. I'm serious, the way I rate is I give a rating, then deduct points if I feel like I gave too much credit, but I couldn't figure out where to deduct from. Yeah, I actually try to NOT give S-Ranks, but for real, her D2D is extremely good, her powers aren't bad, and her bio/description/whatever is fairly decent as well. I just couldn't bring myself to deduct any more than I already had. So yeah, surprised me too.

Mark_009_vn

Post by Mark_009_vn » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:01 pm

I'd deduct points for the lack of creativity, Kijin is just Koal with more mustard in it. Infact, Akuma and Kijin are both Koals with more mustard in it. Yes it is balanced, yes you cannot deducts any points from it, but it just because it is built on an already well created, well balanced, and very much functional CO. It is boring and overlaps the role of each others.

The descriptions, history, and personality is also uninteresting, it's just the usual "Burn bitches burn !!" type.
Remember not to feed the animals