Fritz "Shocker" Gryffyn

This is the section for creating custom COs under the new DS tag system. Users are welcome to post their own creations here or comment on other's CCOs.
southerncross403

Fritz "Shocker" Gryffyn

Post by southerncross403 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:31 am

Name:

Fritz "Shocker" Gryffyn

Faction: :os:

In Game Bio:

The son of a famous scientist. Uses his research to power-up units.

:hit: Science
:miss: Gym

History:
Fritz was the son of a famous Orange Star scientist, Dr. Gryffyn. His father was once a great man, the head of OS R&D. He reverse engineered the neotank, and had it completed in under 24 hours. His weapons were on the front line of all OS soldiers. Gryffyn was a loving father and husband until his wife passed away when Fritz was only 11. As his father grew increasingly engrossed in his research after the death of his wife, he became less respected and eventually mocked out by the majority of the scientific community for his increasingly radical and ridiculous theories. Eventually, he was coined "Gryffyn the Goof-up." This is a burden Fritz would carry the rest of his life.

After all but losing his father figure, Fritz began attempting dangerous and radical stunts to catch attention in school. Fritz would egg houses, mix chemicals in the science lab until they inevitably exploded, and use his science skills he learned from his father to bully or play pranks on other students. At the peak of his attention seeking, Fritz climbed a flag pole in the middle of a lightning storm at the age of 16, and was struck by lightning. That was how he earned his nick-name "Shocker." The same night, his father suffered a stress induced heart-attack and died.

The lightning strike altered his brain chemistry, and made him a super-genius with an IQ of over 180. After a near brush with death, and learning of his father's own demise, Fritz realized that he hadn't done anything good in the world for him to leave when he died. With his new found genius and renewed dedication, he looked at his father's "crackpot" theories and solved the final puzzle. This technology would hinder enemy troops greatly if used in battle...

Fritz enlisted in the military at the age of 18. After equipping his troops with his special tech in a field test, he was granted the rank of CO and was named the head of R&D like his father was.

Description: Fritz is currently 19 years of age. He is of average height at about 5' 9'', however he is thinly built. Fritz has a pale complexion. He doesn't care much for appearances, with faded jeans that are littered with rips and tears. He wears a black t-shirt over his father's white lab coat, which is full of holes from chemical accidents and oil stains from working on mechanical experiments. His hair is always unkempt and sticking up. He is always unshaven with 12 o'clock shadow. He has green eyes and dark circles under his eyes.

Personality:
Fritz is an eccentric genius. He gets along with other people very well for the most part; he is very cordial and is not condescending to other people just because of his intelligence. Despite his appearance, most of the time he will be sociable, exchange greetings, and his acquaintances and friends will say that he is of a friendly disposition. However, when he is inspired with a project or new idea, he will immediately rush off to attend it. Often times he has been known for staying up all hours into the night in his workshop or lab, only to come out two days later with a new invention. During these times he will often forgo all physical needs like food, water, and sleep. Fritz has been hospitalized for sleep deprivation, dehydration, and starvation before. This accounts for his thin appearance.

Quotes:
"Eureka!"

COP:
"You're about to find out why the call me 'shocker.' "
"Your strategy is flawed. Let me show you why..."

SCOP:
"You're in for a shock..."
"My victory is assured..."

Victory:
"Go back so school! Hahaha."
"I won! Oh! I have an idea..."

:skill:
Fritz's experimental technology will increase his unit's fire power and armor when activated, and decrease the enemy's.

d2d: bland

COP meter:
:smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

:power: Shockwave
All units 110/110. If an enemy unit is hit by Fritz's units, their offense will decrease by 25% and their defense will decrease by 10%. (100/100 ----> 75/90). No cumulative effects. If an enemy uses a COP, SCOP, or Tag power next phase, the units effected by this power will not recieve the boosts.

:super: Bioshock
All units 120/110. If an enemy is hit by Fritz's units, their offense will decrease by -50%,their defense will decrease by 20%, -1 movement. (100/100-----> 50/80 and decrease movement) No cumulative effects. If an enemy uses a COP, SCOP, or Tag power next phase, the units effected by this power will not receive boosts.

Tags:

Sonja: 120% (becuase she's a genius)
Lash: 130% (because she's a crazy genius)
Max: 80% (Fritz thinks he's a muscle bound freak)
Grimm: 90% (he relies on power only)

eliascpsells

Re: Fritz "Shocker" Gryffyn

Post by eliascpsells » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:40 am

I'm not sure if this is broken or bottom tier. Because i dont have enough experiecne.
Professor Frink: "Pi is exactly 3!!!!"

Audience: "*Gasp!!*"
Frink: "I'm sorry it had to come to that."

Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEIwzueG5UI for the funniest Advance Wars parody.

"Have you ever watched yourself die? It is FASCINATING!"

southerncross403

Re: Fritz "Shocker" Gryffyn

Post by southerncross403 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:02 am

eliascpsells wrote:I'm not sure if this is broken or bottom tier. Because i dont have enough experiecne.
Actually, I was kind of hoping for somewhere in the middle... :|