CCO: Tiberius

This is the section for creating custom COs under the new DS tag system. Users are welcome to post their own creations here or comment on other's CCOs.
0verlordofyou

CCO: Tiberius

Post by 0verlordofyou » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:18 am

Name: Tiberius
Army: Crimson Quasar

Bio: Another test subject of Lash. The goal was to make the ultimate CO, one that could foresee and counter any tactic an enemy could use. Before field testing could begin, Sturm was defeated, Black Hole was thrown into disarray and he was forgotten. Tiberius left the Allied Nations with a group of followers. Together they headed into a vast desert to form the Crimson Quasar Nation.

History: Tiberius lived and grew up in a desert town in the Green Earth Nation. After he graduated from the military academy, Tiberius quickly rose in rank. Within his first year he was ranked among the top ten COs. And then, during a routine battle it started to rain. Having lived in a desert all his life Tiberius had rarely seen rain and had no idea what to do and his assault flounder. His forces were pushed back and defeat was imminent when the rain broke and Tiberius managed to pull off a victory. However, the battle had been long and costly. For the next several years Tiberius studied on how to properly fight in rain, yet he could never fully grasp it. Three years later, it snowed during a battle. Tiberius had only seen snow once before in his entire life and he ended up losing that battle. Again he studied, and again he failed to fully understand. Despite this, Tiberius remained among the best COs, and after thirty years he retired and returned to his home. It was five years after that when Black Hole invaded. Tiberius, leading the town defense, managed to hold the Black Hole army at bay for a time, but eventually Black Hole wore them down and defeated them. This is when Tiberius was taken and installed into the "SUPER CO of DOOM" experiment. His brain was augmented and fused with a computer. After Sturm was defeated, Tiberius escaped and left for his home. When he arrived he was welcomed back as a hero, but nobody was comfortable around him and he felt at odds with everyone. He had been changed. He eventually left his town to live on his own, but along the way managed to get a few followers, something he was not expecting. Now that he had people to look after he decided to form his own nation, the Crimson Quasar Nation. Eventually more and more people arrived and set up their home there. So many people went there to live and work that the construction of the capital took only a year to complete. After that had been completed, Tiberius, who had given himself the title Czar, turned his attention to forming an army to protect his new nation. He gathered several commanding officers, many of whom had been cast out or shunned, and began to construct his mighty war machine. Several years later Tiberius had a nation powerful enough to stand up to any one of the Allied Nations.
:hit: Machines
:miss: People

(Campaign Boss CO)
:skill: All units are 120/110, in rain 110/110, in snow 110/110 -1 move, in sandstorms 110/110 with no range penalty
[Can produce Cyborgs, (C)yborg Commandos, and Scorpion Walkers]

Power Meter: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

:power: Power: Orbital Laser
Shoots four lasers from space that deal 4 damage to enemy units. Units get a firepower, defense boost 130/120

:super: Super Power: Death Machines
Shoots ten lasers from space that deal 6 damage to enemy units. Units get a firepower, defense, and movement boost 180/170 and +2 move.

(Skirmish and Versus)
:skill: All units are 110/110, in rain 90/100, in snow 90/100 and -1 move, in sandstorms 100/100 with no range penalty
[Can produce Cyborgs and (C)yborg Commandos]

Power Meter: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

:power: Power: Orbital Laser
Shoots four lasers from space that deal 3 damage to enemy units. Units get a firepower and defense boost 120/120

:super: Super Power: Machines of War
Allows for immediate deployment of units at 50% production cost. Units get a firepower, defense, and movement boost. 140/140 +1 move

Tag Breaks: CABAL (120%)
Bakk (105%)

Quotes:

Tag: Move out of the way.
Out of my way.
Move it.

Power: Death from above!
All is but dust.
All shall be dust.
Wait. Do you hear something?

Super Power (Campaign): Crank up the power!
Flash fried!
As bright as the Sun, my lasers shall turn you to not but ash.
You have caused me much annoyance little flea... and I feel inclined to scratch.

Super Power (Skirmish and Versus): The machine is strong, and I shall prove it.
So ends our little bout.
You shall drown in a wave of troops.
Crank up production.
This shouldn't be take much longer

Victory: I did as I was designed.
Another flawless victory.
Another flawless victory for Crimson Quasar
And yet again I emerge victorious.
I am Czar Tiberius, and you have been defeated.

Defeat: I have not felt defeat in so long.
CABAL! WHAT HAPPENED!
Just leave.

UNIT SPECS:

(C)yborg Commando
Move 6 Type Mech/ Vision 5/ Fuel---/ Cost: 30,000 [limit 5]
Weapon1: Plasma Cannon: Excellent damage against vehicles, ships, and subs
Weapon2: Gatling Cannon: Excellent damage against infantry and copters, good damage against planes
Weapon3: S.A.M. ammo 4/4: Excellent damage against copters and planes

Scorpian Walker (this is for use in a campaign only)
Move 8 Type Mech/ Vision 5/ Fuel---/ Cost: 150,000 [limit 2]
Weapon1: Dual Plasma Cannons: Excellent damage against all ground and sea units
Weapon2: Anti-Air Laser: Excellent damage against copters and planes

Theme: Mechanical Man by Frank Klepacki
Power & Super Power Theme: Slave to the System by Frank Klepacki
The Machine is strong. We must purge the weak, hated flesh and replace it with the blessed purity of metal. Only through permanence can we truly triumph, only through the Machine can we find victory. Punish the flesh! Iron in mind and body! Hail the Machine!

eliascpsells

Re: CCO: Tiberius

Post by eliascpsells » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:26 am

No real weakness d2d, weather is situational. If it did snow though, it would be a problem.

What exactly is immediate deployment?
Professor Frink: "Pi is exactly 3!!!!"

Audience: "*Gasp!!*"
Frink: "I'm sorry it had to come to that."

Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEIwzueG5UI for the funniest Advance Wars parody.

"Have you ever watched yourself die? It is FASCINATING!"

0verlordofyou

Post by 0verlordofyou » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:52 am

Immediate deployment is if you build a unit, it can move in the same turn. Factories and the like would only be able to build one unit, just to make it so you can't build 50 infantry in one turn with only four factories.
The Machine is strong. We must purge the weak, hated flesh and replace it with the blessed purity of metal. Only through permanence can we truly triumph, only through the Machine can we find victory. Punish the flesh! Iron in mind and body! Hail the Machine!

deeeemo

Post by deeeemo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:59 am

>unique units

nope

0verlordofyou

Post by 0verlordofyou » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:11 am

deeeemo wrote:>unique units

nope
And what, pray tell, do you have against custom units?

Crystal Guard 292

Post by Crystal Guard 292 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:09 am

Almost impossible to balance.
"It's game storage...THAT'LL TOTALLY PUNCH YOUR BALLS OFF! EXTREEEEEME!" -Airrider
"Well, he lives in Aussie land, where up is down and hamburgers eat people." -Familyguyman
"I'll get to it tomorrow." -Heropsychodreamer01

deemo

Post by deemo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:27 am

unique units are dumb because not only do you have ridiculous prices for them, they're hard to balance and you didn't even type out base damage values for them