CCO: Bash

This is the section for creating custom COs under the new DS tag system. Users are welcome to post their own creations here or comment on other's CCOs.
gunnerpow7

CCO: Bash

Post by gunnerpow7 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:53 pm

The next CCO I'll introduce is....

Name: Bash

Army: :ge: Green Earth

Appearance: She has black hair tied to a ponytail wearing a green tank top and jeans and always carries a big staff

History: Green Earth's newborn leader. She is Eagle's apprentice. After Eagle has stepped down as Green Earth's leader, he offered Bash the position, which she accepted.

:hit: Karate, Her staff

:miss: Defending Positions, Defense

:skill: All of Bash's units are at 120/100. Being the new leader of Green Earth, she has +5% luck.

Power Bar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

:power: Willpower: All Bash's units receive 140/110. Luck is now +7%.

:super: Eye of the Tiger: All Bash's units receive 160/120. Luck is now +10%. Any random enemy unit will instantly get a 3 HP loss

Power Quotes: "Let's GO!!!!", "Please give me strength!"

Super Power Quotes: "You can't defeat me!!!", "I am Green Earth's leader and I'll defeat you!!!"

Victory Quotes: "Thank you, Green Earth", "The chant of our victory will never bring us down!"

Defeat Quotes: "I'm sorry, Green Earth, I failed you."

Tags:

Eagle: 130%: Born Leader
Techno(CCO): 130%: Green Glare
Grimm: 125%
Jess: 120%
Max: 115%
Kanbei: 115%
Wade(CCO): 110%
Von Bolt: 90%
Koal: 85%
Last edited by gunnerpow7 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mark_009_vn

Re: CCO: Bash

Post by Mark_009_vn » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:19 pm

The backward of incredibly broken: Incredibly weak.

COP is somewhat good, but the weak D2D and a overpriced SCOP made it not possible for her to survive.
Remember not to feed the animals

gunnerpow7

Post by gunnerpow7 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Mark_009_vn wrote:The backward of incredibly broken: Incredibly weak.

COP is somewhat good, but the weak D2D and a overpriced SCOP made it not possible for her to survive.
So what do you suggest? Should I make the SCOP shorter? or upgrade the D2D a bit?

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:40 pm

First, don't stack that much effects on the SCOP. It would help balancing.
Then, the day-to-day could pack more punch since 110/90 is a disadvantage given how defense works.

And by the way, I hate impertinent stories and I have to point that one as one of the most ridiculously improbable backgrounds I've ever seen.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

gunnerpow7

Post by gunnerpow7 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Ainiku wrote:First, don't stack that much effects on the SCOP. It would help balancing.
Then, the day-to-day could pack more punch since 110/90 is a disadvantage given how defense works.

And by the way, I hate impertinent stories and I have to point that one as one of the most ridiculously improbable backgrounds I've ever seen.
I'll edit the CCO then. I know that the background is ridiculous, but I try to look like it is from the games so, yeah..

ThunderWalker

Post by ThunderWalker » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:18 am

People rather rather see that you are writing a 4-page background than the itty-bitty thing you normally see ingame, actually. :P
My sig is a void.

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Well, in the templates, there actually is a section "in-game bio" and another "biography".
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Kilian18

Post by Kilian18 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:01 pm

120/100 D2D and 5% extra luck to all units is broken as there is no weakness besides the rather long Powerbar, but if you take a look at Hawke who is 110/100 with a 5/9 bar you should rethink the D2D or add a weakness to it. Also make the power bar shorter (try to get below 8 stars for super) and remove the random 3HP loss of the super. Also remove the extra luck. These are all things that you can't controll and the game starts to turn from a strategy-game into a luck-game which you should avoid (look at nell, flak and jugger). Theres a lot of things you can change...be creative, you can do it^^