CCO: Paut

This is the section for creating custom COs under the new DS tag system. Users are welcome to post their own creations here or comment on other's CCOs.
[-[o_o]

CCO: Paut

Post by [-[o_o] » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:02 am

Name: Paut

Paut, as a teenager in antebellum Green Earth, attended the same high school as Eagle. He dropped out in tenth grade. Some time later, following a wacky misadventure, he found himself in charge of a battalion in the Green Earth army. One day, he found himself face to face with his former classmate Eagle. Eagle did not remember him from high school and was not impressed. He gets along pretty well with Drake though.

:hit: concerts, Eagle's goggles
:miss: glaucoma, selfishness

:skill:
All units 100/100. His units like taking the scenic route--when moving, they must use as many movement points as possible in reaching their destination square. His units get an additional +1HP in repairs (they get a lot of food and rest in cities). He is adept at hiding piperunners in forests.

:smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

:power: Music Appreciation
Units receive a standard +10/+10 boost. A random song from the Sound Room plays instead of the normal CO Power music.

:super: Power of Sharing
Units receive a standard +10/+10 boost. His infantry and mechs attacking enemy infantry and mechs paralyze them for a turn instead of doing damage.

Tag affinites:
Javier - 120% - Abusive Relationship
Andy - 110% - What's An Airport?
Drake - 105%
Sensei - 105%
Grit - 105%
Hawke - 90%
Von Bolt - 80%
Jugger - 105%

[-[o_o]

Re: CCO: Paut

Post by [-[o_o] » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:30 am

Oh, also, quotes and appearance...

Power quotes:
"Green energy!"
"I hear music when I use my CO Power..."

Victory quotes:
"What just happened?"
"Let's get pizza and celebrate!"

Defeat quotes:
"My plans have gone up in smoke! Like, not literally this time. I didn't smoke my plans."
"What just happened?"

Tag wins:

Javier: "Those noble communication spires have inspired us to victory again!"
Paut: "Wanna climb one of them with me?"

Paut: "Why are you wearing a knight outfit, dude?"
Javier: "Wanna climb a tower with me?"

Paut: "Whoa! An airport!"
Andy: "Haha, that takes me back."

Andy: "I forget, what's an airport?"
Paut: "I forget, what were we just talking about?"

Appearance: Eh, fudge this, he's an anthropomorphic guitar or something.

Mark_009_vn

Post by Mark_009_vn » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Canada.

This guy is..... a what the crumpets kind of CO, his abilities and powers seems to hurt him more than they gain. Using as much MP as possible just to reach a square puts him a a severe disadvantage, considering the importance of MP in AW. The +1 repair did jack crumpets to help him at all unless he builds Neotanks and Megatanks (which are very very rarely used upon a PvP game), this is because a normal PvP game usually degenerates into a mass inf-arty-tank spam. His COP is nearly useless seing that it only have the standard mandatory boost. His SCOP actually hurts him very bad because it disallow him to use infs and mech to help clear the enemy's meat shield (enemy's infs and mech paralysed on one turn doesn't hurt him at all, seing that infs and mech are usually used as meat shields). That being said, this guy is a masochist in term of CO design, well done.
Remember not to feed the animals

Robosturm

Post by Robosturm » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:46 pm

Mark_009_vn wrote:
Canada.

This guy is..... a what the crumpets kind of CO, his abilities and powers seems to hurt him more than they gain. Using as much MP as possible just to reach a square puts him a a severe disadvantage, considering the importance of MP in AW. The +1 repair did jack crumpets to help him at all unless he builds Neotanks and Megatanks (which are very very rarely used upon a PvP game), this is because a normal PvP game usually degenerates into a mass inf-arty-tank spam. His COP is nearly useless seing that it only have the standard mandatory boost. His SCOP actually hurts him very bad because it disallow him to use infs and mech to help clear the enemy's meat shield (enemy's infs and mech paralysed on one turn doesn't hurt him at all, seing that infs and mech are usually used as meat shields). That being said, this guy is a masochist in term of CO design, well done.
I totally agree with you. It would be a real challenge to win with him.
Actually this guy doesn't have a COP or SCOP.

Beside his MP-Disadvantage isn't that bad (saying this applies for this round) it only meens he needs to speed more fuel to reach his square, so if a tank wants to reach a square three fields away. He needs to spend 6 MP instead of 3 to reach it, which is a loose of 3 fuel points.
Commander Wars only another AW-Clone?
Want to help us? (We search some spriters)
CommanderWars@gmx.de

[-[o_o]

Post by [-[o_o] » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:38 am

As for the movement point thing, I guess what I meant to say was his units must traverse as many squares as possible in reaching their destination square. Fuel is used at a normal rate. So a tank moving across 3 squares of plains between mountains would only use 3mp, but a fighter moving 3 squares away would have to make a nonsensical looping motion.

As for his regular CO Power, I considered making it 1 star, but I don't like 1 star CO Powers.

He's a joke CO, of course. How about he's 110/110 d2d or something?

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:34 am

110/110 D2D? Don't think of such high stats, it'd be broken.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

[-[o_o]

Post by [-[o_o] » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:08 pm

Meh. 110/100 d2d then? My point in this topic was to insinuate that Javier is never anywhere near sober. :geflash: