CCO Wax (just trying to revive this section)

This is the section for creating custom COs under the new DS tag system. Users are welcome to post their own creations here or comment on other's CCOs.
Airnike

CCO Wax (just trying to revive this section)

Post by Airnike » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:32 am

Name: Wax
-In Game Biography (Optional): A recently-developed cyborg CO. Born part-alien, he is convinced of his absolute superiority over anyone else, and is obsessed to kill all humans.
-Profile quote: "The only motivation of humanity is crushing everyone else... at all costs."
-Hit: Crushing people
-Miss: Defeat
-Description: A 5 feet tall cyborg with pinker skin than the average human. He has pale pink hair, and icy blue eyes. He wears nothing but blue jeans and pink shoes.
-Personality: Majorly cynic (see his quote) and self-obsessed just because he questions whether he should obey his 'human impulses' or not. He also is hateful to just about everyone: his enemies for being so and his allies for everything they did to him before letting him become a CO.
-History: Born of part-alien ascendance and abandoned before having conscience, he was captured and experimented on by military scientists during 14 years. He survived those horrible years, and the last experiment on him was to make him a commanding machine. As it succeeded, Wax became a CO... but soon exacted his "revenge": he took over those who created him by threatening them using his hierarchical superiority to make them bow before him.

Skill: 120/90. Dispersion is changed to +15%~-5%
CO Power Meter: xxxXX
CO Power: Black Hole: A space distortion forms in enemy units and inflicts one damage in a silo zone (aims at the highest star count possible). Dispersion is modified to +30%~-10%.
Super CO Power: Voidwalk Tempest: Three space distortions form in enemy units and inflict one damage in a silo zone each (one targets the highest star count possible, one targets the highest damage in money cost, one targets the most units possible). All units gain +1 movement and are not influenced by terrain.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

southerncross403

Re: CCO Wax (just trying to revive this section)

Post by southerncross403 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:49 am

120/90 is Grimm.
Power is Rachel's toned down plus luck
Super is rachel's toned down (again) and Sturm/Adder thrown in there.

Besides the whole mass damage thing, I don't really see a common theme here. It seems like a potluck of CO abilities that's semi-broken (even though d2d is bad, because the powers are really good for their costs) And it would be helpful if his bio somehow explained his abilities in-game.

Then again, this does help to restart the board, and it might help get some people's ideas flowing and start looking again. So for that, Kudos to you!

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:56 am

Grimm is 130/80, not 120/90. Just for the note.
The COP is weaker than Rachel's... in the luck area. I don't know if you know Rachel's CO Power, but it extends her luck to +40%. What I get and she doesn't is the silo damage.
The SCOP is weaker than Rachel's again, but I wasn't aiming for that much brokeness. That aside, perfect movement is not especially courtesy of Sturm (look at Lash).

Again, the matter for him was being able to do a diversity of things. He's supposed to have been reconstructed to be the do-anything-guy as long as he crushes stuff... he just has higher objectives.
MysteriousLad be like:
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Post by Xenesis » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:04 am

The real question is, why wouldn't you use Grimm, Rachel or Flak to do each of this CO's composite parts?

I accept that there is only so many ways to give bonuses to units, but there's definitely no clear underlying theme here.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Grimm is bottom tier, Rachel is broken, and Flak has no reliable thing because his benefits (or not) depend solely on your luck.
Besides, he's much more stable than just any of those three COs.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.