CCO: Makoto Okunaka

This is the section for creating custom COs under the new DS tag system. Users are welcome to post their own creations here or comment on other's CCOs.
Fynmorph

CCO: Makoto Okunaka

Post by Fynmorph » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:17 am

Here's the CO Makoto Okunaka that I made based of the real Japanese Idol (don't judge me). So not really custom idk lol ?
I'm French so there might be some bad English. Don't hesitate to point out the errors. She's kind of like Sensei tho.

Name: Makoto Okunaka
-Faction/Army: idk, Yellow Comet :yc: ?

Design Section:
Here's the alt costume and the normal outfit sprites I made.

-Profile quote: "Attention please !"
Hits : Tofu skin, to sleep
Misses : Meat, fish, insects.
-Description: Japanese idol of the group PASSPO (which main theme is the travel and stewardesses), claiming she's always 17, her color is pink, her special skill is to fall asleep within 3 seconds.
-Personality: She can find the best in people but she's self-indulgent.

CO's Theme (optional): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omGhZSy-__Y Played at 300% volume
Quotes: idk
Relay : Switch out : "You're Welcome !" Switch in : "zzzZZZ oh it's my turn ?!"
CO Power : "Attention passengers, your stewardess Mako-chan speaking !"
SCOP Power : "Please fasten your seatbelts, we're going to enter some turbulence"

Win quote : "Please come again" "Thanks you for choosing PASSPO airlines !"
Lose quote : "zzzZZZ oh no I must have dozzed off !" "I'll try harder next time !"

---- Technical Section ----

Day to Day : PASSPO idol, she’s really into trips ! Every transport can transport one more unit, since she’s a stewardess she knows all about air safety: all air units have a 20% defense bonus. In return, her carelessness gives her bad luck (-5% to +5%).

STAR METER : xxxXX

CO Power (Image) : Boarding
Use her fans as cannon fodder: deploy infantries from every city, ready to move. Units dropped off by transport units can move immediately (even though they have moved beforehand). +10%/+10% usual bonus.

Super CO Power (Image) : Flying Girl (Shojo Hiko)
Her troops are uber motivated (by her songs). Every unit regains 3PV and has a 30%/30% bonus. Units dropped off by transport units can move immediately (even though they have moved beforehand) and have a bonus attack of 200%.

I'm pretty sure it's a little broken but I can't really test it so yea.
Last edited by Fynmorph on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:08 am, edited 4 times in total.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Re: CCO: Makoto Okunaka

Post by Xenesis » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:19 am

Phwar.

Both your sprites are sensational.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Primarygunner

Post by Primarygunner » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:39 am

oh wow i like this a lot

this Skill set up is vary cool and I can imagine all the strategy I can implement with a skill set like this
Stewardess giving defense to air units - Awesome
Having fans that fight for you - Amazing
IMO the only things that really feel like they could use adjusting would be the disadvantage perk AKA your bad luck
because as you stated you cant really test it and your co powers use more then just number buffs so its a bit...A lot harder to call it balanced or not, i do feel adding one star to your Co powers will help a bit, but as it is now it is clear that the buff to de-buff ratio is a bit off as defense buffs are actually really good when it comes to game play.

but all in all i think the Theme of this Co is really cool and think there are many opportunitys to come up with day to day and co powers then what is written here whether u want to or not is up to "lol" good work mate.

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:41 pm

I never post here, but I stepped in just to add to the chorus: your sprite work is superb.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Treedweller wrote:I never post here, but I stepped in just to add to the chorus: your sprite work is superb.
Ditto!
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Lambda

Post by Lambda » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:08 pm

I never post here, but I stepped in just to add to the chorus: your sprite work is superb.
This, great work !

Fynmorph

Post by Fynmorph » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Thank you all for praising my sprites :p
Primarygunner wrote:.A lot harder to call it balanced or not, i do feel adding one star to your Co powers will help a bit, but as it is now it is clear that the buff to de-buff ratio is a bit off as defense buffs are actually really good when it comes to game play.
Idk the CO power is pretty much like Sensei's CO with 1 more star (and instead of 9 PV unit it's 10 but whatev).
Mh yea, defense buffs may be good but I don't know if it's as good on planes. Since each time they get hit, it's for at least 75% lol, plus they can't use defense stars to bring those 30% to some insane levels like 60%. But yea Makoto pretty much owns the air vs air lol. Thanks for commenting !

muramasa

Post by muramasa » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Nice sprites! I like them!
The creative section is nice as well!
I have mixed feelings concerning the SCOP though: Units dropped off by transport units may become too uber, since they get their firepower doubled (+ the 20/20 bonus?).

Fynmorph

Post by Fynmorph » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:36 pm

Depends of the units. Most of the time it'll be infanteries and mechs obviously. And 200% for them doesnt change really much. Infanterie against Tank would do up to 10%, so yea, you could OHKO enemies infanteries and mechs with infanteries and OHKO some normal tanks and Anti air with the mechs but not too much apart from that.
Then again transport units are not all that common (I dont think anyone would have more than 3 transport units)
If it was a lander, then now it'll become more interesting. But it's pretty situational since it'll drop off on beaches (so it may be a little far from the battlefield) and landers are really rare.
(+ the 20/20 bonus?).
Every unit is more motivated so I give a slight boost to all of them, kinda like Andy SCOP but in that case it's only 120/110.

Wizardry MoloTobby

Post by Wizardry MoloTobby » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Nice draw! But her face's kinda... creepy...

Narts

Post by Narts » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:16 am

not bad sprites actually

the feet look a bit awkward, especially the one with the boots on, those wrinkles could flow better / be better placed

Fynmorph

Post by Fynmorph » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:16 am

Yea i see what you mean, though I don't think I can improve the the eye folds on my own.