CCO: Eva

This is the section for creating custom COs under the new DS tag system. Users are welcome to post their own creations here or comment on other's CCOs.
Fynmorph

CCO: Eva

Post by Fynmorph » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:46 am

LAST ONE IM DOING BECAUSE SPRITING TAKES TOO MUCH TIME GOD.

Name: Eva
-Faction/Army: Green Earth :ge:

Design Section:
Hidden Text
OLD VERSION : Image
kind of based of Nell's sprite

Hits : Cleanliness, pure air
Misses : The pollution, laziness.

-Description: Actual leader of Green Earth, she first joined the faction for its sole name. She always hide behind her gas mask claiming city air is unbreathable, who knows what she looks like behind it. She's an hardcore ecologist activist and has links in the politic field. She's against all form of urbanism.
-Personality: Strict, authoritarian, confident.

CO's theme : Justice - Stress

---- Technical Section ----

DAY TO DAY : +1 defensive star on forests and plains, -2 stars on cities (she doesnt handle the air very well).
Her equipments are made from locals, so it costs 10% more to create units but thanks to her severity they are of better quality, all her units are at 110/110.

xxxXXXX

CO POWER (Image): RECYCLING
Eva forces a recycling policy. Every unit within 1 to 4PVs is recycled (even opponent's): Eva wins the money worth of them.

SUPER CO POWER: (Image) : URBAN EXODUS
Eva calls out some Green Earth Bombers to destroy everything and stop urbanism.
All enemy units resting on a property are damaged by 4 HP. All enemy units resting on a road are damaged by 2 HP. Units attacking from plains, forests or mountains have an offensive boost of 40%.
Last edited by Fynmorph on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:16 am, edited 4 times in total.

kiwi

Re: CCO: Eva

Post by kiwi » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:43 pm

SPRITES BRING PEEPS TO THIS PLACE GOD

ALSO DEM LEGS

Kicklash

Post by Kicklash » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:28 pm

Since this is in the Dual Strike section, shouldn't there be tag affinities?

Fynmorph

Post by Fynmorph » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:44 am

There would be if i were to make more characters.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:53 am

Kicklash wrote:Since this is in the Dual Strike section, shouldn't there be tag affinities?
You don't need to have tag partners, it's just something that you would do for the sake of completeness if you have someone modding the game to have your CO in it.

In regards to the CO itself, it's an interesting idea. Sort of an anti-Kindle/Koal.

I have a couple of tweaks, however. I'm not sure if you meant that enemy motorized units cost an extra 30%, or if both sides are affected by the tax. If it's both sides, I suggest changing it to only enemies, and reduce it to 20%. Also, I think recycling units with less than 5HP isn't a very good idea. In the middle of the battle, those units make up about a third of the entire army. It's just not a good idea to have a third of the army wiped off the map for any amount of money gained. I would say change it to units with 2HP or less.

The SCOP is fine as it is. If I had to change it, I would just lower the HP loss from 4 to 3.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Marmalad

Post by Marmalad » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:24 am

What a great CO !
Is gameplay sounds really good ! :mrgreen:

However her sprite does not fit well, I guess, the mask is not in harmony with the rest of her outfit. It's too big.

Maybe these styles are more suitable:
http://tpeallergie.e-monsite.com/medias ... mas-01.jpg
This one looks better according to Eva's rank:
http://www.hellopro.fr/images/produit-2 ... 789494.jpg

I suppose this is not a good idea refering to your sentence "who knows what she looks like behind it.". But in my opinion, this mask really tarnish the image of the CO. If she wants to hide her identity (what is difficult for an official CO but this is Advance Wars so...) it will be better to completly hide herself, by wearing a suit for example (like a Pyro in Team Fortress 2 or not that far !).
And combined with her theme, it will be sooooooo strressful ! :ph43r:

Fynmorph

Post by Fynmorph » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:27 am

meh i think it's good and part of her persona the mask, i like the fact that we know it's a strong willed woman, if i had to give her a full pyro suit it would looks like Sturm3.
hawkesnightmare wrote: I'm not sure if you meant that enemy motorized units cost an extra 30%, or if both sides are affected by the tax. If it's both sides, I suggest changing it to only enemies, and reduce it to 20%. Also, I think recycling units with less than 5HP isn't a very good idea. In the middle of the battle, those units make up about a third of the entire army. It's just not a good idea to have a third of the army wiped off the map for any amount of money gained. I would say change it to units with 2HP or less.

The SCOP is fine as it is. If I had to change it, I would just lower the HP loss from 4 to 3.
Meh then again we'll never know how good would she be, but the +30% allows the recycling to bring even more money (so it's up to 260% amazing). Except if you're meatshielding (which is bad) the 1 to 4 HPs units are pretty useless, then again that's my opinion.

I reworked the look a little :

Marmalad

Post by Marmalad » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:13 pm

Fynmorph wrote:meh i think it's good and part of her persona the mask, i like the fact that we know it's a strong willed woman, if i had to give her a full pyro suit it would looks like Sturm3.
Oh.
I guess you're right. :ph43r: