CCO: Jack

This is the section for creating custom COs under the new DS tag system. Users are welcome to post their own creations here or comment on other's CCOs.
Fynmorph

CCO: Jack

Post by Fynmorph » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:12 am

I had free time, so here's a pretty classic one

Name: Jack
-Faction/Army: Orange Star :os:

Design Section:

-Profile quote: "Leave at once"
Hits : Peace
Misses : Being under pressure
-Description -In Game Biography: It's a new recruit in Orange Star, one day his military school was attacked by Black Hole, all the students freaked out so, kind of forced, he took the situation and surprisingly managed to drive back the enemy. It brought attention on him and he became a CO much to his horror (he doesn't want to manage an army but if forced to he's quite good).
He's very good at managing desperate situations but otherwise he's pretty bad, it caught the eyes of his superiors and they gave him all the desperate missions.
-Personality: Shy, procrastinator, negative

CO's Theme (optional): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOpHT6gZ0Rs

---- Technical Section ----

Day to Day : When he has less units than the opponent, they have the offence and defence of 110%. If he has more units, they are at 90/90.

STAR METER : xxxXXX

CO Power (Image) : Counter Attack
While you have less units than the opponent, all your units are at 150/110, 100/100 otherwise.

Super CO Power (Image) : Revolution
All your units are at 170/110. If your units are about to destroy enemy units, you leave them with 1HP instead.
Last edited by Fynmorph on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

Lambda

Re: CCO: Jack

Post by Lambda » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:56 am

I really like it, and the theme fits pretty well.

FyreTP

Re: CCO: Jack

Post by FyreTP » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:17 am

Holy s*** dude, I love the concept of a stronger force with less men, keep working!
The only blood you can't clean off your hands...
...yours.