Enemy CCO: Mistral

This is the section for creating custom COs under the new DS tag system. Users are welcome to post their own creations here or comment on other's CCOs.
Almace

Enemy CCO: Mistral

Post by Almace » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:52 pm

I've had a few ideas for CCOs kicking around, but this is the first one I've been able to really flesh out.

Name: Mistral
Faction: Black Hole :bh:
Bio: A new CO of Black Hole who recently graduated from a BH military academy with high praise. He is skilled with explosives, but is cocky and has little value in his peers.
"This is gonna be a blast!"
:hit: Action movies
:miss: Direct confrontations
:skill: All enemy troops take an extra point of damage from things that deal fixed damage, like missile silos, Black Bombs, and Cannons and other BH inventions. This comes at the cost of defense for his troops (100/90).
:smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:
:power: Parting Shot
If an enemy initiates battle with one of Mistral's units, they take 1 damage after the fight (even if Mistral's unit is destroyed).
"Give me your best shot! Mine's better."
:super: Bombs Away
If an enemy initiates battle with one of Mistral's units, they take 2 damage after the fight (even if Mistral's unit is destroyed). Increases radius of missile silos and Black Bombs by 1 square.
"It's not too late to run away... but you probably won't make it!"