Hey Toasters

WWN's Social Lounge. The place to come and chill out for a relaxed conversation about life and stuff, or some more serious debates.
Kanzer

Hey Toasters

Post by Kanzer » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:51 pm

Congrats man. Have an awesome day.
if you burn down all of spain in your quest for thrills, that doesn't mean you get to move to a new country. it means you have to clean up afterward - Deoxy
I won the Pointless Adventure of Nopor Puss - winning command: FALCOWN PAUNCH the Pac-Man.

Shift Breaker

Re: Hey Toasters

Post by Shift Breaker » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:17 pm

It took me a whole minute to realise that you were on about Powdered Toast Man and not about that toaster that drops bread from the bottom rather than having it spring out to the top.

Happy B-day.
"The part where you all shut up happens now." ~ thefalman
"I actually like to think of myself as a younger, hipper, more alive Nostradamus." ~ Treed
"Shifty, if I wasn't as manly a man as I am, I'd totally ask you out. And hope you'd wear that topless dude to impress me. In another lifetime, perhaps." ~ Nemmy
"Majora's Mask may by the only game I've played where someone was mooning me the entire time and I didn't care." ~ ThrawnFett

Tronn_Bonne

Post by Tronn_Bonne » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:10 am

I like toasters. Oh, happy birthday.
"I wish my PS1 wasn't dead. Talking to you makes me wanna go play Megaman Legends again." - JuggerV2
“Tronn wins an internet. Or all the Koal quotes that ever existed.. You decide.” - Guesty

Guesty

Post by Guesty » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:37 am

Happy birthday, PTM!
Sig by Sasquatch.
Hit: Cute Things
Miss: Phones

Powdered Toast Man

Post by Powdered Toast Man » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:25 pm

Dude, I totally missed this thread!

lol too late for the festivities but w/e