An update on Life, The Universe, and Everything...

WWN's Social Lounge. The place to come and chill out for a relaxed conversation about life and stuff, or some more serious debates.
ThrawnFett

An update on Life, The Universe, and Everything...

Post by ThrawnFett » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:46 pm

EXPECTED LUESHI/10!

Wow... I have been "not here" for a really long time. Update on my life time! In case anyone cares...

- I graduated from Uni/ college/ whatever you want to call it.

- I am working 2 part time jobs for the moment to pay bills. Not as exciting as it sounds.

- I will hopefully be hearing back about an awesome full time job within the week. I'd start at it in January.

- That would mean I can quit my crappy retail job before Christmas season, which would be awesome.

- I have nowhere to live after December, so if I don't get this job, I could theoretically move anywhere I wanted to. Any suggestions?

- I have gotten into photography a lot recently. I'll probably post some pictures soon, just to show off. Whee!

- I have a tattoo now, as shown in my avatar. I got it back in June, which is why you've been staring at it for a long time even though I haven't been here.

- I am "designing" lights for a play at my old Uni for a friend, even though I am limited to only the rep plot and 2 extra lights. That makes designing really hard, but I like a challenge.

- I am no longer dating Mandy (the girl I was dating back in May). We broke up right before I got my tattoo, so I may have mentioned it here. Either way, it was the best break up I've had as we're still pretty good friends. I'm very happy about that.

- No girl currently (my life story), but I'm working on a few at the moment and hopefully something will be coming together soon.

- I am still addicted to WoW, but I really don't have the time to seriously play it.

- Stupid retail job.

- My new gnome mage has a lime green spiked mohawk. That is all.

- My car decided to stop working today, then start working again. It worked perfectly fine for the mechanic too. Lame.

- My old Uni is putting on Lysistrata this week. I can't wait to see it. For the uninformed, Lysistrata is one of the few Greek plays that modern audiences will still find funny, especially when performed well.

- I am going to be a Cereal Killer for Halloween. Poor Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It didn't stand a chance.

- I think that's all. Any questions?
Wow. We went from a cynical look at history repeating itself and Pichu swearing to Veggie Tales. Thrawn is definitely online. ~Pichu
You know, I have this feeling that one day your sig will be nothing but an archive of witticisms I've made over the years. ~Pichu
"Frankly, I wish that everybody was a little more like you. We'd certainly see less asinine behaviour all over the world." -Terragent

Hans Stockmann

Re: An update on Life, The Universe, and Everything...

Post by Hans Stockmann » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:49 pm

You're going to hell for having a tattoo.

ThrawnFett

Post by ThrawnFett » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:53 pm

O RLY?!
Wow. We went from a cynical look at history repeating itself and Pichu swearing to Veggie Tales. Thrawn is definitely online. ~Pichu
You know, I have this feeling that one day your sig will be nothing but an archive of witticisms I've made over the years. ~Pichu
"Frankly, I wish that everybody was a little more like you. We'd certainly see less asinine behaviour all over the world." -Terragent

Hans Stockmann

Post by Hans Stockmann » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:58 pm

Yes, most certainly.

ThrawnFett

Post by ThrawnFett » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:02 pm

- Oh, and I have short hair again. My wildly long locks hath been tamed!

x0_000

Post by x0_000 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:04 pm

MOVE TO CANADA
Only in math can you buy 600 cantaloupes and not look like a nutter.

Dragon Fogel
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Dragon Fogel » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:09 pm

You move to Canada. You freeze to death from an especially harsh winter. Maybe you should have brought a coat first.
Dragon Fogel,
Marquis Elmdor's Arch-Nemesis

Don't call me "Dragon".

WWN's War Room High Scores: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt
AW1 version: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:17 pm

- I have nowhere to live after December, so if I don't get this job, I could theoretically move anywhere I wanted to. Any suggestions?
I hear Adelaide is very nice this time of year.
- I am still addicted to WoW, but I really don't have the time to seriously play it.
Play WAR :D

--

Seriously though, it's good to know you're doing okay. Hopefully that job work out for you.

Hans Stockmann

Post by Hans Stockmann » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:47 pm

If Thrawn moved here, I'd never get to any lectures at all.

Kanzer

Post by Kanzer » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:31 am

I would say 'Spain is just cooler', but it's actually warmer.
if you burn down all of spain in your quest for thrills, that doesn't mean you get to move to a new country. it means you have to clean up afterward - Deoxy
I won the Pointless Adventure of Nopor Puss - winning command: FALCOWN PAUNCH the Pac-Man.

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:11 am

ThrawnFett wrote:EXPECTED LUESHI/10!

Wow... I have been "not here" for a really long time. Update on my life time! In case anyone cares...

- I graduated from Uni/ college/ whatever you want to call it.

- I am working 2 part time jobs for the moment to pay bills. Not as exciting as it sounds.
Sounds familiar - except replace 'pay bills' with 'pay off my overdraft'. Oh, and add in the fact that one of my jobs is actually rather awesome.

Anyway, good to see you're well, Thrawn.
It took me a solid three minutes to fully comprehend your hair, Fallers. - Deoxy
Yes fal, you've got a good sense of style, you're clean shaven, and the cat on your head dares not move itself.
You look awesome. - Shift Breaker

I swear, you two are the worst couple ever. You've somehow managed to PDA on the internet through text. - Xenesis

ThrawnFett

Post by ThrawnFett » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:06 am

- I'd move to Canada, expect I don't speak Canadian. Well, I do know one word: "Eh." But I'd probably pronounce it wrong and us it incorrectly and all the Canadians will point, laugh, and call me a tourist...

- Aww... Mel thought about me. I feel special!

- The toilets flush backwards in Australia. I don't know if I can handle that. It messes up my balance.

- Lectures suck. Go to bars instead.

- YOU KNOW I DON'T SPEAK SPANISH! [/Anchorman]

- Well, one of my jobs is awesome. I've had it for 3.5 years and I love it. It's the one at Office Max (an office supply store, don't know if they're international) that kills me. It's constantly stocking freight. Right about the time we finish one load of freight, the next truck gets there with more. And it pays crap.

- Rawr. Yeah, I went there...

ThrawnFett

Post by ThrawnFett » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:54 am

Because crap is better than nothing. I have bills to pay and debt to try and get rid of. But I'm quitting as soon as I possibly can.

Kanzer

Post by Kanzer » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:50 pm

It'll be cool as long as you remember how awesome you really are.
if you burn down all of spain in your quest for thrills, that doesn't mean you get to move to a new country. it means you have to clean up afterward - Deoxy
I won the Pointless Adventure of Nopor Puss - winning command: FALCOWN PAUNCH the Pac-Man.