WWN's Topic of Happy Things and Unicorns

WWN's Social Lounge. The place to come and chill out for a relaxed conversation about life and stuff, or some more serious debates.
Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

WWN's Topic of Happy Things and Unicorns

Post by Linkman » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Seeing as we often have topics about ANGST, the occasional drama and even some people admitting to being too depressed, I think this little topic ought to help. Rather than posting your problems or grievances with life, in this topic you post any and all the good things that have happened to you, things you're proud of and feel like sharing. Go ahead, come in and brag about it, motivate everyone else with your tales of victory and self-assurance, so we can feel inspired and go out to try and get something to share of our own!

(Accepted and encouraged are tales of how you did well with your lady or gentleman friend: y'know, as a tribute to all those girl problems we had.)

To start things off, a little success story of my own: In the past months I have lost a load of weight, somewhere between 10 and 15 kilograms (that's 22 to 33 pounds). I can't exactly pinpoint the exact amount because I used to dread getting on a scale. The best part of this whole shebang? I didn't diet, and I didn't exercise. While I did have a very stressful semester that might've contributed to the weight loss, I think it all has to do with the fact I've been actually busy. Having stuff to do takes your mind off what I like to call "boredom eating", in which you end up eating snacks out of some sick boredom, rather than actual hunger. But it still feels weird, because I never "quit" any sort of food (I still are things like Pizza or Hamburgers when the moment was given), and didn't work out any more than the usual "walking places" most uni students end up doing.

A lot of people kept telling me I looked slimmer through-out the year, and I honestly couldn't see it; I thought they were telling me to cheer me up or something of the sort. A few months later and I had started to notice it myself; my pants were starting to drop, I needed to punch new holes into my belts. At this point I didn't know whether I was really losing weight, or it was just something of the moment, but I sort of tried to go along with it, and tried to avoid overeating, and attempted to eat healthier. I never made a real habit out of it, but it did help occasionally (it'd stop me from eating seconds and such.)

I just weighed myself, tonight, for the first time in months, and was really surprised about the result (which I won't disclose because I'm still a tad overweight: I'll try to shave off the rest!) It's really gave my confidence a boost (and I was already pretty confident), mainly because my weight is the only part of my appearance I disagreed with. I feel a bit ridiculous when people ask me what'd I do to lose weight and I have to tell them "Uh, Sex, Drugs and Rock n' Roll." I wish there had been some sort of technique, I could write a book about it and get rich. But I'm pretty happy either way :).

(As a by-the-by, I drank a fair bit of alcohol this semester, that might've had something to do with it)

Well, anywho; go ahead and post yours!
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Imano Ob
3DS Code: 0516-7426-0296

Re: WWN's Topic of Happy Things and Unicorns

Post by Imano Ob » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:28 pm

Ehn, the only thing I can think of is my guitar playing skill. I've been learning since sometime last year (Inspired by you, Linkman. You may regret this someday). I should be quite below the curve, but honestly, I don't care. It's quite an interesting to do while I wait for something on my computer get done. And, if all else fails, I can always try to play as a psychological weapon. So, yeah, that's it.
This signature is boring. I don't know why you're reading it.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Post by Xenesis » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:38 pm

I empathise with Linky feeling good about weight loss.

In the year since I graduated my BSc and now (End of '08 to start of '10) I've officially dropped 23kg. Which is an absolutely ridiculous amount. I did put on about 10kg in '08 because that was a really stressful year and I spent a lot of it eating badly and not coping so well...so really I'm feeling rather thrilled about myself now.

Most of it can be attributed to the fact I take care of myself much better when it comes to diet and exercise when I'm not stressed out of my mind and I'm feeling good about life - I lost most of that weight during my 3 months of backpacking in the North of the world (18kg, to be exact), mostly brought about by much, much healthier eating in more appropriate portions and a metric ton more exercise - I was walking 20km a day during a lot of my travels.

When I came back I kept some relatively modest eating habits and it fell off for a while and has now sort of steadied out. It has certainly got me enthused to exercise more and I feel more motivated to just go out to walk to places more. I needed a whole new set of belts and pants, none of them fit me any more (which is wonderful). I want to try and drop another 10-20kg, but I'm feeling much better as it is.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Oh my, this topic was a wonderful idea. Congrats Linky and Xen, that's some fantastic weight-loss right there! I have a spare tire myself to lose. I'm not overweight, but I am out-of-shape. It's pretty pathetic when the 'best-shape-of-my-life' was 6 years ago in high school (forced gym classes everyday!). Something to work for, hee hee.

And as for myself, well, I've done a lot lately. Procrastination is (mostly) a bygone and I managed a perfect 4.0 GPA last semester. I'm especially proud because it came from a chain of gradual improvements. Each semester, I did markedley better than the last: last semester was the result. It had nothing to do with luck and everything to do with changes in my intellectual development and attitude toward hard work. I went from half-believing I wasn't cut out for academia and expecting failure to expecting earned successes and accolades. It's been inspiring because I feel like I can work/learn to change anything I find undesirable about myself. I'll never feel stuck with my lot in life, and I'll never let others define my limits again. It sounds stupid, but it's been uplifting and encouraging.

Provided I continue working hard, I'll graduate this semester with top honours and have a variety of graduate schools/law schools to choose from. I'll move out of my parent-provided condo and stake out on my own. It's hard taking steps out my protected box, but I ain't facing the world half-awake no more.

EDIT: Oh, and I won a small cash award (scholarship) for being the top student in my Romantic Literature class! That was an amazing feeling.

DxDyDzD

Post by DxDyDzD » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:34 pm

I'm not very sociable at school, and fads come and go quickly so I tend to find "single-player" things to do (it's hard to find someone to do something "multi-player" with). Three years ago I took up speedcubing and managed consistent sub-30 solves for 3x3x3 with the Fridrich method (except I didn't learn orientation of the last layer completely).
I also learned juggling (inspired by a speedcuber/juggler, Shotaro Makisumi) and I can still juggle well. It's like riding a bike: learn it and it stays with you for life. I can do 2 balls in 1 hand, 3-ball cascades, reverse cascades, windmills (clockwise and counterclockwise), Mills Mess, 4-ball synchronous and asynchronous fountains.
I took up speed stacking (from Chris Hardwick, another speedcuber) but never got aroung to buying an actual set of cups so I was stuck at around 20 seconds for the 3-6-3, 6-6, 1-12-1 routine.
I also learned to do magic, all well-known stuff like the French Drop and the cups and balls routine. The secrecy behind magic is an obstacle, so it's not easy to find new tricks.
One related field was scam games like "find the lady" and I managed to master the throw, often tricking many people the first time they played. I can do the Mexican turnover, but not on a flat tabletop.
Also, I learned card flourishes as part of the magic experience. I can do a one-handed fan, Charlier cut and ribbon spread (on a felt table).
The first paragraph also explains my skill at single-player Advance Wars. I find it more convenient and just as challenging as multiplayer. I don't have a lot of multiplayer experience. Some people at my school do play AW but I've never had the time to organize a game with them.

I haven't had problems with my weight, dunno why, it could be my metabolic rate. I eat relatively small meals but snack in between them.

BTW: Here's a list of some scam games and the tricks that they use, I have seen quite a few on TV shows or online:
Find the lady: Pick the Queen from 3 face-down cards. Watch the fingers on the hand holding 2 cards: the "throw" is when you release the top card but it looks like the bottom card fell out. The Mexican turnover is when the operator slides a card under another and turns them over normally, but switches them while he turns them over.
Shell game: Pick a bead from under 3 shells/plastic bottle caps. When the operator pushes a cap forward with his thumb, index finger and middle finger, he can lift it slightly so the bead shoots out onto his ring finger and pinky. He can them shoot the bead into another cap.
Cups and balls: Pick a ball from under 3 cups. Very easy, the operator just squeezes the cup (or pushes a flap on the cup) and lifts it, trapping the ball and making it look empty.
Matchboxes: Find the matchbox containing matches. The operator usually shakes the boxes to determine if there are matches in them. Actually none of the boxes make noise, even the full one: the noise comes from a half-full matchbox attached to the operator's right wrist, hidden in his sleeve. If he wants the matchbox to make no noise he just shakes it with his left hand.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:07 am

Well, I am feeling rather energetic the last few weeks. (the fact that I am obsessed about the RP and my parents are catching to me smiling about it all the time maaay have something to do with it.:P ) Yeah, had a good winter break, and are feeling better than in the past 1,5 years. Yeah!

Did I reach the needed amount of happiness needed for this topic now? :P

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:22 am

I'm doing really good in school right now, really enjoying it. Physically, Socially, and Mentally my life is **** right now, but Academically I've managed to turn my self from a slacker into a workaholic =D

This semester in particular is pretty crazy. I'm only taking four classes (Plus part time job, so it's not JUST four classes) but they're all assigning a ton of reading. But it's all great crumpets.

Creative Writing
Introduction to the Discipline of English: Intro to Weird Literature
History of the Vietnam War
Dictatorship to Democracy in Eastern Europe

All four classes are top tier, so the huge amount of reading (and in some cases, writing) required for all of them is nothing.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:51 am

Imano Ob wrote:Ehn, the only thing I can think of is my guitar playing skill. I've been learning since sometime last year (Inspired by you, Linkman. You may regret this someday). I should be quite below the curve, but honestly, I don't care. It's quite an interesting to do while I wait for something on my computer get done. And, if all else fails, I can always try to play as a psychological weapon. So, yeah, that's it.
I actually haven't improved much at all since my adventures at the beginning of last year: it's true I've been busy, but it's got a lot to do with the frustration of not being able to nail the harder chords. However I'm getting back into it: I was told to name my guitar, cause that would make me attached to it and more motivated to play. It's working: I named my little bitch "The Magnificent" (or Maggie, for short :P), and while I haven't managed to keep a good practice schedule (being working and all through the summer), I now actually feel bad when I don't play her. So if I ever do make any significant progress, I might just bump that old topic (or you should and motivate me!)

Another trick that was suggested to me (but I haven't been able to do so far) is to find a partner, with a similar level, to practice with. This should make it much more lively and you'll be much more strict about keeping practice if you know there's someone else with the same commitment, expecting it out of you. I don't know what's your level, but if you feel up to it, we could try this one out? It'll be more fun if we're learning the same songs (and I definitely need the motivation).

Xen: Getting a new wardrobe has never been sweeter. I'm going all the way when I get some money by the end of the month: I'll have to get a new set of everything but shirts. Pants and Belts are the priority (I'm starting to look like a rapper), but I'm also going for some new underwear and hopefully a couple of hoodies. For once, shopping will be fun instead of a torture.

Treedie, PK: Woo for academic goodness! I also had my best semester ever, and finished among the top of all my classes (bar Project Evaluation, but indies can go to hell.) It's definitely not as impressive as a 4.0 GPA (that's like, the max? God damn), but I'm pretty satisfied. Oh and I got to be a TA, which was aces.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:05 am

Happy Things for me, well, mainly, I won a singing competition at my school, which has unfortunantly prompted the creation of a facebook group, of getting me onto X-Factor. It's really quite good, and does give me a slight warm feeling everytime I see how many people have joined that group... Including Liam. Which, Suprises me.

Also, on the subject of Academic Goodness: I'm getting a A* in Leisure and Tourism, which is a double GSCE subject, so 2 A* maybe on the cards for me :)

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:21 am

Terrorboy wrote:Happy Things for me, well, mainly, I won a singing competition at my school, which has unfortunantly prompted the creation of a facebook group, of getting me onto X-Factor. It's really quite good, and does give me a slight warm feeling everytime I see how many people have joined that group... Including Liam. Which, Suprises me.

Also, on the subject of Academic Goodness: I'm getting a A* in Leisure and Tourism, which is a double GSCE subject, so 2 A* maybe on the cards for me :)
Oh my, show us videos or else. I think I have you on Facebook (along with your brother) so I do remember seeing that group.

hawkes nightmare
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by hawkes nightmare » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:39 am

i have nothing to be happy about right now except a record standing relationship with my girlfriend(7months). i have never had problems with wieght but i'm trying to improve my grades, even though i know the material backwards and forwards.
xenesis wrote:
hawkes nightmare wrote: i only came here because i thought there would be pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere.
xen wrote:Prepare to receive judgment. And possibly cookies.

Kanzer

Post by Kanzer » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Well, it's been like a year and 4 months or so with my girl so far.

Will be more optimistic in other occasion.
if you burn down all of spain in your quest for thrills, that doesn't mean you get to move to a new country. it means you have to clean up afterward - Deoxy
I won the Pointless Adventure of Nopor Puss - winning command: FALCOWN PAUNCH the Pac-Man.

Sven

Post by Sven » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:45 pm

still alive

SJCrew

Post by SJCrew » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:45 pm

I have a job, I feel great about myself, and I smile even when there isn't much reason to. Still working on paying the bill for last semester, but in due time.
Hi, I play DoR PM me for a match.

PSN: the_sjcrew

Playing: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Friend me if you want to join my lobbies and/or compete!

Bog
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Bog » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Disclaimer: This is going to sound incredibly soppy and like it's out of your favourite romcom, but it's true.

I met my now-girlfriend around this time last year and now we're in a stable relationship. One year anniversary coming up soon, which is a real milestone. She's literally my best friend. I have no issues about telling her anything. Plus she plays Quake! ^_^ (Although she can't beat me yet.) She makes me very, very happy.

Kudos to Linky's Agony Aunt MSN Relationship Help Service for helping me get her, hehe. ;) Seriously, that guy is a wizard with the women.

Alecat

Post by Alecat » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:49 am

It's been nearly two and a half years and I haven't killed Terr yet :D
(real post latermaybe)

Narts

Post by Narts » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:34 am

I think I'm going to get a promotion soon and mad cash will be raining on me

And maybe some day I will break out of my shell and learn what it is to love

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:38 am

Oooh, Sounds like a Happy thing promotion. I presume that means you do a good job at work then?

I'm also looking for a Job... I know I'll end up in the chippys.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:37 am

Bog wrote: Kudos to Linky's Agony Aunt MSN Relationship Help Service for helping me get her, hehe. ;) Seriously, that guy is a wizard with the women.
Currently doing that as well I suppose lol

Alecat

Post by Alecat » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:21 am

At a time in my life when my self confidence has been near its lowest and has been shaken by numerous events of varying magnitudes, it has been a comfort and source of strength to have someone that I can trust and confide in. So yeah my relationship with Terr over the last couple of years has been colourful, enjoyable, reaffirming and rewarding.

I am kinda at a point of change right now. I've just finished my degree (Bachelor of Computer Systems Engineering with Class 2A Honours) which has been quite a source of angst in itself, and I have the satisfaction of knowing I have done it, I haven't wussed out. I am at peace with the work I've done in the last four years though I do wonder if I will be able to recall it in the future!

Art has been something that I've wanted to study for many years, and although I've been given many opportunities to explore it, I've in the past been denied from undertaking proper artistic study. I have been torn at times about whether I want to make hard work of my hobby, whether I want to challenge myself in art (be it in writing an essay for the first time in years or knuckling down and learning the techniques), whether teaching myself will ever match instruction, and whether I have enough creativity and inspiration to undertake or benefit from tuition. Quite apart from that I was forbidden from dropping out of my degree to be distracted by other goals.

Well, last week I did a short course at an art school and it has allowed me to put aside my doubts to give my hobby a real chance. I've enrolled in an evening course this semester and depending on how that goes I may end up gradually working towards an associate degree or something. I am terrified and excited and triumphant, in ways. At times I thought I was being hollowly promised that I could pursue something of my liking after the engineering degree, but my mother has now even agreed to pay for my art tuition.

And today I heard about hopefully getting a job so yay I suppose.

Atticus

Post by Atticus » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:09 am

My school had a snow day yesterday. Extremely fortunate because not only do we rarely get snow here, but even when we do my school is often the the one in town that remains open. I enjoyed spending time with my family, and managed to get them to play Rock Band for once.
"Attie, man. When did you become this totally kickass dude?"- Linky
"Personally, I'm perfectly fine with anything that makes this world not suck to live in"- SJCrew

Alecat

Post by Alecat » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:13 am

Tonight I broke 100 in a bowling game. No, not just that, I bowled a Turkey in the last frame. Whooooo.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:56 am

Went to a karaoke bar yesterday. Found out I couldn't sing, but it doesn't matter when everybody else is drunk!

(I sang Queen's "Crazy Little Thing Called Love.")

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:03 am

I went out with some friends last night. Heard them read some poetry/short stories, got a little buzzed, walked the streets. Good times.

EDIT: Also Ale the post before your last warmed my heart.

Imano Ob

Post by Imano Ob » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Seeing Metallica live was not only awesome, it may actually have fixed my sleep schedule somehow.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Post by Xenesis » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:34 pm

Treedweller wrote:EDIT: Also Ale the post before your last warmed my heart.
It was the crowning moment of the evening of Bowling.

I also, managed to get to a morning lecture early today.

This has not happened since I started university.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:02 am

Not the bowling, silly!

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:30 am

I now am halfway the school year, whee. My marks are stable as well.

McTool

Post by McTool » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:43 pm

I've been miserable at my school of choice for the past semester, and today I finally took serious steps towards transferring. I got teacher recommendations, I finished two essays, my high school transcript has been released, and I sent the forms to my advisor for them to release my academic records.

It's going nicely, and hopefully I'll have a super positive post in April.
Make good choices

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:06 am

Finally finally finally I'm going to start my Master in Meteorology, Physical Oceanography and Climate. I haven't been very happy with the way my study was going for the past year and a half or so. I wasn't sure which Master I liked to do. Turned out not a single one of connecting masters at my old uni really appealed to me. Now I can finally start at another uni with a different one, but still connecting to my (pretty much completed) Bachelor's degree in Physics and Astrophysics. It's a huge step for me, and I'm glad I'm able to, as I now finally have something to work towards again. I really lacked that the past few years..

Yep, things haven't been going well for quite a while. Glad I finally have a positive thing going for me.

And in case you're wondering. Yes, it's kind of expected here to get a Master's degree after a Bachelor. I know it's uncommon to do so in places like Australia, but over here it's almost mandatory. With only a Bachelor, it's very hard to get a decent job, as many people tend to view it as that you've dropped out only halfway through your study. They much rather hire the ones who DID finish their Masters instead. So you see, not doing a Master hasn't been an option for me.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

hawkes nightmare
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by hawkes nightmare » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:56 am

wow. nice. all ive got for this thread is that i broke a record for longest-lasting relationship (3.4 months).
xenesis wrote:
hawkes nightmare wrote: i only came here because i thought there would be pudding.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:38 am

While I haven't read it fully and only discovered it a couple of days ago, this is an excellent resource for those of you looking to get a weight problem fixed: specially if you're of analytical mind.

Atticus

Post by Atticus » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:34 pm

That sounds interesting, Linky. I might have to try that.

Next weekend my family is going up to the lake house, and I'm driving. Doesn't sound interesting, but since I've only been driving for a few weeks, a three hour drive sounds like fun. I even sprung for a few new albums so my mom and sister have something to listen to besides Reggatta de Blanc and Texas Flood.
"Attie, man. When did you become this totally kickass dude?"- Linky
"Personally, I'm perfectly fine with anything that makes this world not suck to live in"- SJCrew

Alecat

Post by Alecat » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Linkman wrote:While I haven't read it fully and only discovered it a couple of days ago, this is an excellent resource for those of you looking to get a weight problem fixed: specially if you're of analytical mind.
Hm, I need a quicky get-fit guide. Lordy I bet most of you are fitter than me.
[edit]Ah there are some exercise notes in there. Hm. I have been looking for something that starts out trivially easy kinda like that. That said I think my body would like a rung 0, please.

Bog
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Bog » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:06 am

I got Life Is Peachy (KoRn album) for only £6 today. ^_^

Liam

Post by Liam » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Went out clubbing on Saturday, got wasted. Good times.
Your political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.21

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:48 am

Finished Monster the other day. Took me 11 months to get through the anime, but man it was so worth it. I was expecting a trainwreck of an ending, but I found it ended actually extremely well compared to say 20th Century Boys.

Heartily recommended for anyone. And I mean anyone. Here's a show you don't need to be at all interested in Japan to enjoy.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

Imano Ob

Post by Imano Ob » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 am

I've got a new DS. The third one. Hopefully I won't lose this one.

hawkes nightmare
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by hawkes nightmare » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 pm

you lost two DS's?!
xenesis wrote:

Sniffit II

Post by Sniffit II » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:57 am

I wrote the instrumental parts to two songs (one of which is nearly 25 minutes long), I've started jamming with a couple of people and we've started writing something else, so I hope that'll improve my bass playing.

Also, as a little gift for many of my friends out in th' orient who I am still in contact (both frequent and infrequent), I drew a picture (a series of portraits) for them and emailed it to them. Needless to say, some even recognised themselves.
i don't know what a bishop ninja is but if it can still move diagonal without being seen it's got my vote - Pkdragon

FEAR ME, FEAR THE FIRE THAT BURNS IN MY BALLS, VERIDIAN FOREST! - Dragonite

Vote Sniffit for Space Dictator.