See you guys soon...

WWN's Social Lounge. The place to come and chill out for a relaxed conversation about life and stuff, or some more serious debates.
Crystal Guard 292

See you guys soon...

Post by Crystal Guard 292 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:47 am

As many of you know, the winter (for northern hemisphere) is the busiest time of year for me, and I haven't exactly had time to go to WWN (or any of the internet for that matter) so if you haven't seen me around, that's why. I'll be back as soon as I can, don't think I don't want to be here.

-CG
"It's game storage...THAT'LL TOTALLY PUNCH YOUR BALLS OFF! EXTREEEEEME!" -Airrider
"Well, he lives in Aussie land, where up is down and hamburgers eat people." -Familyguyman
"I'll get to it tomorrow." -Heropsychodreamer01

donnytondesterkste

Post by donnytondesterkste » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:50 am

WRONG. YOU HATE US. SOUND THE CONSPIRACY ALARM!
"I'd sig that, but no room. >_>" -Blame Game

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:52 am

Gah, yet another reminder that I should actually be doing work. >_>

Anyhow, see you soon CG. Hope your work and all that goes well for you!
It took me a solid three minutes to fully comprehend your hair, Fallers. - Deoxy
Yes fal, you've got a good sense of style, you're clean shaven, and the cat on your head dares not move itself.
You look awesome. - Shift Breaker

I swear, you two are the worst couple ever. You've somehow managed to PDA on the internet through text. - Xenesis

Liam

Post by Liam » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:07 am

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll miss you CG292.

Damn it I should be doing work as well...
Your political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.21

donnytondesterkste

Post by donnytondesterkste » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:13 am

As it happens, winter is my laziest time of the year >_>

Sniffit

Post by Sniffit » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:18 am

It is also my birthdayin the winter... And I also like cold weather... That's why I like Skiing.
You know something's gone horribly wrong when hostilities between users begin to look like an appealing alternative to the new topic of conversation. - Terragent

Analogies taste like chicken - Xenesis

Bog
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Bog » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:21 am

I love winter. Best time of year! Although my birthday is in the summer, I don't like it because I'm on holiday on 80% of my birthdays and I hate going on holiday in the stupid caravan. (My parents have a caravan-obsession.) I love the darkness, the feeling when you wrap up warm, the snow (Occaisionally. It hardly snows in the south of England.), and best of all, CHRISTMAS!

Anyway, see you around CG.

Sniffit

Post by Sniffit » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:29 am

I don't like caravans... Most weekends, I have to go from Canterbury to a village near Bristol because that is where my mother lives. It is SO annoying getting stuck behind those damn things... Especially as the M25 is usually blocked up anyway.

I usually go to the south of France on holiday in the summer, and it's so damn ridiculously hot. We're planning to go to Spain next year... Doesn't that stupid bald idiot get it? I would prefer to stay at home next year because I damn well hate hot weather!!!

ARRGGGGHH!!!
You know something's gone horribly wrong when hostilities between users begin to look like an appealing alternative to the new topic of conversation. - Terragent

Bog
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Bog » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:32 am

I know. I feel like a bloody gypsy in that thing. They think it's all posh and everything. <_<

Kumo Flossy

Post by Kumo Flossy » Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:00 pm

I love winter. All the happy people, sales, snowboarding, hockey, Christmas, and best of all, Free Food. But seriously CG, you should get back soon. I mean, who's gonna be WWNs White Mage while your gone?
5 Kumo Flossy clones. No contest, this ingredient will give the most negative karma. >_>-Yugioh15

Yuganon

Post by Yuganon » Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:21 pm

Winter Rocks.

The pwnage resorts, the winter activities, Christmas, New Years', and partyin' and gifts 'till you get drunk/beaten/become a spoiled rich kid/feel great! Wooooooo! I'm gonna go down to Deerhurst Resort with Pokay and RDS, do some Canadian Gladiators, then some Slamball. >_>;;; Then indoor swimming, snowmobiling, and all that wicked stuff.
teabag a piranha tank, heart barely beatin'

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:57 pm

I just love cuddling in my bed with some pop corn and watching a good movie.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Familyguyman

Post by Familyguyman » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:11 pm

Winter means hockey, hockey means awesome. Winter also has snowball fights, christmas, chanukah (yay!), New Years...but most of all, winter has snow in your shoes which sucks the whole day through....basically, I don't like winter too much, because I hate the cold. How ironic.
Dan = Novacid
David = Me

Dan says:
I'm plenty smart
David says:
exactly
Dan says:
I just have a problem with laziness
David says:
duh
preaching to the chior man
Dan says:
That seems to be very common these days
IT'S AN EPIDEMIC
We'll find the cure later

I got the Annual CG292 Abrupt Topic Change Award.

NovaCid9

Post by NovaCid9 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:20 pm

Bah, we don't get any snow here, so that sucks a lot of the fun out of winter. All that happens is it gets cold sometimes. And rains. And maybe, JUST MAYBE it might hail. But it still is fun sometimes. I really don;'t mind days that are overcast, as they just make me feel more relaxed. And I can take rain. Just sometimes I get tired off being couped up inside so long.

Tronn_Bonne

Post by Tronn_Bonne » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:34 pm

YuGiOh15 wrote:Winter Rocks.
Agreed.

Hope to see you back here soon CG and enjoy the season.
"I wish my PS1 wasn't dead. Talking to you makes me wanna go play Megaman Legends again." - JuggerV2
“Tronn wins an internet. Or all the Koal quotes that ever existed.. You decide.” - Guesty

Hans Stockmann

Post by Hans Stockmann » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:44 pm

Familyguyman wrote:Winter means hockey, hockey means awesome. Winter also has snowball fights, christmas, chanukah (yay!), New Years...but most of all, winter has snow in your shoes which sucks the whole day through....basically, I don't like winter too much, because I hate the cold. How ironic.
REAL men play Hockey with a ball!

donnytondesterkste

Post by donnytondesterkste » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:21 pm

REAL men play football with cannonballs.

Hans Stockmann

Post by Hans Stockmann » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:27 pm

REAL men use Cannon balls instead of shots in shotput!

Bog
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Bog » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:46 am

Familyguyman wrote:Winter means hockey, hockey means awesome. Winter also has snowball fights, christmas, chanukah (yay!), New Years...but most of all, winter has snow in your shoes which sucks the whole day through....basically, I don't like winter too much, because I hate the cold. How ironic.
I hardly get any snow where I live. It's cold and all, but it's always like 0 degrees centrigrade, so any snow we get is normally just sleet. :(

There have been exceptions, though, like when the roads got so blocked up my school couldn't get to the school. Or when the boiler couldn't take it becuase it had been working so hard. It was great!!!! No school for about a week!

Sniffit

Post by Sniffit » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:03 am

Was that the snow last year? I managed to go over a month without citizenship. It's a truly awful subject and we had homework. It's a shame you can't opt out of it.

Joey Chicago
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Re: See you guys soon...

Post by Joey Chicago » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:53 pm

Down for the count, Unakua. - Linkman
"Live every week like it's Shark Week." - Tracy Jordan

"And there's a tax on people who smoke tobacco with a bong in public solely to be provocative." - Chris Onstad

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans