A Doodle a Day (Enkuro Does Things)

WWN's Social Lounge. The place to come and chill out for a relaxed conversation about life and stuff, or some more serious debates.
Enkuro

A Doodle a Day (Enkuro Does Things)

Post by Enkuro » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:04 am

Keeps the doldrums away.

I'm going to try and draw something each day, and I thought that it might be nice to post it here. I generally just jam on sharpies, but I might try and do some color things, as well. I'll try to make them fun to look at. Some will be actual things, though likely, it'll just be a conglomerate of compulsion.
Spoiler: show
7_15.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Enkuro on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
" No... It was indeed not a dream. We really did it. The King of All Cosmos has really done it. A sky full of stars... We broke it. Yes, We were naughty. Completely naughty. So, so very sorry. But just between you and Us, It felt quite good. ♥ "

x0_000

Re: A Doodle a Day (Enkuro Does Things)

Post by x0_000 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:06 pm

You should probably resize that, it's huge. So HUGE.
Only in math can you buy 600 cantaloupes and not look like a nutter.

Enkuro

Post by Enkuro » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:11 pm

OH GOD OH GOD WHAT IS THIS

Yeah, pinky promise I'll fix that
" No... It was indeed not a dream. We really did it. The King of All Cosmos has really done it. A sky full of stars... We broke it. Yes, We were naughty. Completely naughty. So, so very sorry. But just between you and Us, It felt quite good. ♥ "

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:53 pm

We're skipping to the 'magical doodle goes wrong and it becomes godzilla ' part already? Neat. So yeah, I'll see it when the shrink ray has been deployed.

DieselPheonix

Post by DieselPheonix » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:16 am

How abstract.

Enkuro

Post by Enkuro » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:27 am

Shrink ray deployed
7_16.JPG
Yeah, I do abstract-ey stuff cuz I'm the worst. (It's fun)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:56 am

It's very fun and you do it very well.

Enkuro

Post by Enkuro » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:43 am

Hey thanks
7_17.JPG
All day erry day

Enkuro

Post by Enkuro » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:23 pm

Like it ain't no thang.
7_18.JPG

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:57 am

I thought you hadn't updated in ages and faltered after the first day but it turns out that I didn't actually click on the topic even though I thought I did. Oops.

Good stuff.
"The part where you all shut up happens now." ~ thefalman
"I actually like to think of myself as a younger, hipper, more alive Nostradamus." ~ Treed
"Shifty, if I wasn't as manly a man as I am, I'd totally ask you out. And hope you'd wear that topless dude to impress me. In another lifetime, perhaps." ~ Nemmy
"Majora's Mask may by the only game I've played where someone was mooning me the entire time and I didn't care." ~ ThrawnFett

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:52 am

It all looks very artistic. Going for some specific symbolism with it?

Enkuro

Post by Enkuro » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:26 am

The tree was turning out to be too tree-y, so I had determined that it needed a goose.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's all bunk, but these are all compulsive. None if it is really planned beyond "I'm going to draw a tree." I have done a serious one, though it was a solid year back.
Seriousthing.jpg

x0_000

Post by x0_000 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:45 pm

aww yeah, that is nice stuff
Only in math can you buy 600 cantaloupes and not look like a nutter.

Enkuro

Post by Enkuro » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 am

I'm not gone, I promise :I
7_22.JPG

Enkuro

Post by Enkuro » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:59 am

Super I missed a few days bonus.
7_22a.JPG
Bob Ross told me to make the clouds happy.

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:36 pm

There's never a mistake, just a happy accident.