What religion are you?

WWN's Social Lounge. The place to come and chill out for a relaxed conversation about life and stuff, or some more serious debates.

What religion are you?

Athiest
45%
Christianity
45%
Sikhism
No votes
Judaism
No votes
Buddhism
3%
Hinduism
No votes
Shinto
No votes
Taoism
3%
Confucianism
No votes
Islam
3%

Total votes: 29

Altrenity

Post by Altrenity » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:35 am

Terr already apologized, or at least, as much as he's ever going to, so there's no reason to drag this out any longer.

Bog
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Bog » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:00 am

I agree.

TheInspiration

Post by TheInspiration » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:40 am

Just wanted to set things right, that's all. I don't really want to carry on any argument with Terragent as it's not worth it, or with you bog, so we can leave it at that.

sorry to anyone I've annoyed and I didn't want to go on about you Terragent if it could be mistaken that I'm not over it.
Last edited by TheInspiration on Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Guesty

Post by Guesty » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:58 am

I'm a Muslim, but I don't give a crumpets whether someone's atheist, Christian, pagan, or whatever. (I'd like to think God doesn't either and only judges on acts, not on beliefs, but that's your call.) I'm really more of the moderate secular type, and I think I hold some Unitarian beliefs.

I'm also against the whole Shi'ite/Sunni division as it's never really mentioned in the Qu'ran and goes against the spirit of Islam, IMO.

Honestly, I'm a Muslim because my entire family is and I'm a bit skeptical of religion.

I don't really want to debate about religion right now, BTW.
Sig by Sasquatch.
Hit: Cute Things
Miss: Phones

Mr. Sandman
Location: North America, South America, Africa, Europe and Asia. Don't forget Australia.

Post by Mr. Sandman » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:14 am

I worship the Gods of rock.