Help me, please, someone.

WWN's Social Lounge. The place to come and chill out for a relaxed conversation about life and stuff, or some more serious debates.
Bog
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Help me, please, someone.

Post by Bog » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:48 am

The Story

Ok, so I was on the bus. Sitting there perfectly happy, listening to my music, staring into space. Suddenly, I felt a bit quesy. I felt like I was going to be sick! The bus turned a corner, and I felt the vomit come into my mouth. I tried to hold it in, but the bus turned another corner....

Yup... all over the girl in front of me. Bless her... poor thing. I finally arrived at college with breakfast and stomach juice down my front, feeling absolute crumpets. I got a lift home, and fresh clothes from the mother. The girl had to go home, too, as she had my toast in her hair and clothes. >_>

The Problem

Apart from the obvious "I've been off for 3 days now with a stomach bug and omg lots of work to catch up on", I am probably the most unpopular guy in the whole of Reading. The driver was pissed off cos I sicked on his bus. Half the passengers kind of ran away from me. What's more? The girl and her mates are likely never to talk to me again.

But wait, there's more! My silly cow of a next door neighbor - who happend to witness the incident - is now spreading vile stories about "what really happend". There must be about 10 different variations of it, ranging from me mutating into an evil alien to me sicking out of my eyesockets.

The Mystery

This is the really good bit. Before the incident, I walked out of my house to college feeling absolutely fine and dandy. Tip top. Halfway through the journey and I was dying and also the most unpopular person in the whole entire universe.

Help plz.

Joey Chicago
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Joey Chicago » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:51 am

Stop thinking about it.

That's all that I really have to say. The more you think about something that might have been embarrasing, the more it will become a problem.
"Live every week like it's Shark Week." - Tracy Jordan

"And there's a tax on people who smoke tobacco with a bong in public solely to be provocative." - Chris Onstad

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

McTool

Post by McTool » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:01 am

It'll go away. I got hit by a car in 9th grade and held up traffic at our school for half an hour. Half the school had pity for me, the other half was pissed because I made them miss "Thing X." Regardless, they all forgot about it in a week.
Make good choices

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:06 am

Yeah, unless this event happened in your first week of uni, in which case there's a fair chance people'll christen you with a name based on those events.

Like... Pukey McPukester or something.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Bog
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Bog » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:08 am

Thanks, Linky. >_>

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:15 am

I have a strange inkling that you aren't the centre of the lives of the people that witnessed the event, meaning they'll forget about it quicker than they started spreading it.

Hans Stockmann

Post by Hans Stockmann » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:19 am

I was expecting you to beat up a drunkard who got on the bus, saving a girl and receiving a teaset from her. Instead, I find you worrying about people who don't even know you.

RadioShadow

Post by RadioShadow » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:56 am

It might not have been so bad if you didn't puke on the girls. Not that you have done it on purpose of course. People will forget about it in a week. Just act as if your not bothered.

They will have better things to talk about than someone puking.

Powdered Toast Man

Post by Powdered Toast Man » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:04 am

Leave it alone. If people rag on you, sock them one or find a weak point and attack it. That'll shut them up.

FormicHiveQueen

Post by FormicHiveQueen » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:21 pm

Bog, if I worried nearly as much as you do about things like this, I would have died of a heart attack when I was 6.

Bog
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Bog » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:28 am

Hans Stockmann wrote:I was expecting you to beat up a drunkard who got on the bus, saving a girl and receiving a teaset from her. Instead, I find you worrying about people who don't even know you.
From where did you get that impression? Half the bus knew me....

Formic: I am a great worrier. I really need to see a doctor about it, actually...

Gameshark

Post by Gameshark » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:54 am

Pray to God.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:25 am

Powdered Toast Man wrote:Leave it alone. If people rag on you, sock them one or find a weak point and attack it. That'll shut them up.
...no, that would only get people to talk about it more.

Names are a part of uni life, I think I call only two of my friends by their real names. Hell, at one point I was even called Kimberly for a while :P.

Then again, we're rather friendly about it, and English people seem a lot colder and what not.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:33 am

Linkman wrote:Then again, we're rather friendly about it, and English people seem a lot colder and what not.
Heeeeeeeeeey.
"The part where you all shut up happens now." ~ thefalman
"I actually like to think of myself as a younger, hipper, more alive Nostradamus." ~ Treed
"Shifty, if I wasn't as manly a man as I am, I'd totally ask you out. And hope you'd wear that topless dude to impress me. In another lifetime, perhaps." ~ Nemmy
"Majora's Mask may by the only game I've played where someone was mooning me the entire time and I didn't care." ~ ThrawnFett

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:12 pm

Shift Breaker wrote:
Linkman wrote:Then again, we're rather friendly about it, and English people seem a lot colder and what not.
Heeeeeeeeeey.
I love you guys here at WWN, but it's just how it seems. But 'ey, chances are I'll feel that way about most of the world.

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:24 pm

To be fair, it is pretty damn cold here at the moment.
It took me a solid three minutes to fully comprehend your hair, Fallers. - Deoxy
Yes fal, you've got a good sense of style, you're clean shaven, and the cat on your head dares not move itself.
You look awesome. - Shift Breaker

I swear, you two are the worst couple ever. You've somehow managed to PDA on the internet through text. - Xenesis

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:30 pm

Bog: I'm worried I worry too much.

Doctor: I see.

Powdered Toast Man

Post by Powdered Toast Man » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:47 pm

Linkman wrote:
Names are a part of uni life
Not at UCD. At least, from what little experience I have of the place.

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Post by DTaeKim » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:57 pm

Creating this topic probably was the worst thing you could have done. Now you will forever remember this moment whenever you visit this board.
What can change the nature of a man?

Gameshark

Post by Gameshark » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:02 pm

Nah, I still say rejecting evolution was dumber.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:16 am

Dude, get some new material.

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:13 am

Gameshark wrote:Nah, I still say rejecting evolution was dumber.
NEW AND ORIGINAL
"I actually like to think of myself as a younger, hipper, more alive Nostradamus." ~ Treed
"Shifty, if I wasn't as manly a man as I am, I'd totally ask you out. And hope you'd wear that topless dude to impress me. In another lifetime, perhaps." ~ Nemmy
"Majora's Mask may by the only game I've played where someone was mooning me the entire time and I didn't care." ~ ThrawnFett

Gameshark

Post by Gameshark » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:13 am

I should say the same to you because every post you make after mine is the same =/

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:18 am

Gameshark wrote:I should say the same to you because every post you make after mine is the same =/
NEW AND ORIGINAL

Gameshark

Post by Gameshark » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:55 am

I'm not the one whose become predictably unpredictable :(

onewaystreet

Post by onewaystreet » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:30 am

Gameshark wrote:I'm not the one whose become predictably unpredictable :(
NEW AND ORIGINAL!

[size=0]Fine, I"ll do it then[/size]
thefalman wrote:Honestly, just when I thought we could all have a nice topic about mocking ridiculously, overly hardcore fundamentalists, it has to turn into a religious debate.

You bastards.
thefalman wrote:
RadioShadow wrote:Including having SEX? :o
I know it's an alien concept to you RS, but there's no need to act so surprised.

RadioShadow

Post by RadioShadow » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:39 am

OUENDAN!

Powdered Toast Man

Post by Powdered Toast Man » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:37 am

POWDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERED TOAST MAN!

FormicHiveQueen

Post by FormicHiveQueen » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:38 pm

Powdered Toast Man

Post by Powdered Toast Man » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:48 pm

FormicHiveQueen wrote:Image
Man, don't you just hate migrains?

Yuganon

Post by Yuganon » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:22 am

FormicHiveQueen wrote:Image

lol you posted a facepalm without using Kyon. Wow.
teabag a piranha tank, heart barely beatin'

HooHa Man

Post by HooHa Man » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:05 am

I'm sure someone has said this before me, but I'll say it anyway.

Crumpets happen.

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:13 am

*queasy

The Saffron Emperor

Post by The Saffron Emperor » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:08 am

Deoxy wrote:you're in college and you're acting like you're in elementary school
Quote For Truth.
--
Haha! They call me "Saffron."

Bog
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Bog » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:02 am

HooHa Man wrote:I'm sure someone has said this before me, but I'll say it anyway.

Crumpets happen.
Necrobumping happens a lot too.

Don't do it.