Away for a week

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Away for a week

Post by Xenesis » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:45 am

I'll be away talking to people about sciency things interstate for the next week.

I'm leaving tomorrow morning and I'll be back saturday :)

Have fun. Don't have more than three controversies while I'm away.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: Away for a week

Post by HPD » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:47 am

does that NPT thing count as one?

And have fun and all that!
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Frankdeslimste

Post by Frankdeslimste » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:48 am

Have fun and stuff Xen!
I bet the bastard is throwing a party with a huge poster of a 2HP B-copter ~ Linkman 145
I like Frankie, so nyeh. ~ Linkman 145
Dammit now I have a bunch of emails in my inbox saying 'Dirty Penguin Sex Notification' ~ Thefalman

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:49 am

HPD wrote:does that NPT thing count as one?
I'd say it counts as about 4 nanoWikileaks.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:51 am

I approve of this measurement standard.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:52 am

Have fun, darling. I'll miss you.

Kanzer

Post by Kanzer » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:03 am

We should maesure scandals in Treedieleaks, or in Mafia bombings. Which are kind of the same, but not quite. Uh, you guys figure it out.
if you burn down all of spain in your quest for thrills, that doesn't mean you get to move to a new country. it means you have to clean up afterward - Deoxy
I won the Pointless Adventure of Nopor Puss - winning command: FALCOWN PAUNCH the Pac-Man.

Frankdeslimste

Post by Frankdeslimste » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:06 am

Nah, Treedileaks is lame.
I bet the bastard is throwing a party with a huge poster of a 2HP B-copter ~ Linkman 145
I like Frankie, so nyeh. ~ Linkman 145
Dammit now I have a bunch of emails in my inbox saying 'Dirty Penguin Sex Notification' ~ Thefalman

Kanzer

Post by Kanzer » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Yet wins every time.
if you burn down all of spain in your quest for thrills, that doesn't mean you get to move to a new country. it means you have to clean up afterward - Deoxy
I won the Pointless Adventure of Nopor Puss - winning command: FALCOWN PAUNCH the Pac-Man.

McTool

Post by McTool » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:59 am

Let's measure everything in amounts of Jugger spam. Minor threats are !recruit, whereas major threats are "!pokemon 6 ad nauseum"
Make good choices

Kanzer

Post by Kanzer » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:18 am

I think 8-ball is the lesser threat level actually.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:36 pm

So, what'd I miss?

Nembras

Post by Nembras » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:31 am

Us, I hope.
"Screw the girlfriend! Well, not literally... well, maybe literally, but more importantly, metaphorically!" - PK, Master of Metaphors
I sig'd Kilty's comeback! (<- click here)

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:05 am

Well, that is a given :)

Kanzer

Post by Kanzer » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:26 am

Me writing a huge ass post in the Happy topic.

Alecat

Post by Alecat » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:40 pm

I kept thinking you hadn't left yet so it was a surprise when you announced you were back.