Haihai!

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
Chilly

Haihai!

Post by Chilly » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:48 pm

I can't remember how I got here, but it piqued my interest, being an avid gamer and AW player, and after a bit of poking around I've deemed I should make myself known.
I live in the United States, I'm eighteen years old, female but tomboyish, and spend most of my time in front of a computer monitor or a television screen playing video games.
On the off hand I'm not gaming, I enjoy composing music, drawing, cooking, and writing. And, uhm, my favorite CO is probably Grit for his tactical range.
So... hello, everyone! :3

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Re: Haihai!

Post by Xenesis » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Welcome. Have fun!
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:17 pm

'sup. It's nice to see some avid AW players, because I'm not one of 'em anymore. I'd rectify that but...eeeeeeh, y'know.

In any case, nonsensical banter goes on chatter, AW-relevant non-sensical banter goes on that section, and that's about it.

Just watch out for Sniffit.
"The part where you all shut up happens now." ~ thefalman
"I actually like to think of myself as a younger, hipper, more alive Nostradamus." ~ Treed
"Shifty, if I wasn't as manly a man as I am, I'd totally ask you out. And hope you'd wear that topless dude to impress me. In another lifetime, perhaps." ~ Nemmy
"Majora's Mask may by the only game I've played where someone was mooning me the entire time and I didn't care." ~ ThrawnFett

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Composing music? Care to show some of your work?

Regardless, welcome!
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Frankdeslimste

Post by Frankdeslimste » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:38 pm

'Sup, how you have a good time and stuff.
I bet the bastard is throwing a party with a huge poster of a 2HP B-copter ~ Linkman 145
I like Frankie, so nyeh. ~ Linkman 145
Dammit now I have a bunch of emails in my inbox saying 'Dirty Penguin Sex Notification' ~ Thefalman

Kanzer

Post by Kanzer » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Hello there, your Ed avatar picke dmy interest.

Have a look around and have fun.
if you burn down all of spain in your quest for thrills, that doesn't mean you get to move to a new country. it means you have to clean up afterward - Deoxy
I won the Pointless Adventure of Nopor Puss - winning command: FALCOWN PAUNCH the Pac-Man.

ThrawnFett

Post by ThrawnFett » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:00 am

Greetings and welcome!
Wow. We went from a cynical look at history repeating itself and Pichu swearing to Veggie Tales. Thrawn is definitely online. ~Pichu
You know, I have this feeling that one day your sig will be nothing but an archive of witticisms I've made over the years. ~Pichu
"Frankly, I wish that everybody was a little more like you. We'd certainly see less asinine behaviour all over the world." -Terragent

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:02 am

Someone who knows the difference between the verbs 'to pique' and 'to peak.' You have my respect.

Crystal Guard 292

Post by Crystal Guard 292 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Hello and welcome! As Treedy has already noted, you'll find yourself quite welcome here as long as you continue to post as you have. Good grammar and open-mindedness go a long way here.
"It's game storage...THAT'LL TOTALLY PUNCH YOUR BALLS OFF! EXTREEEEEME!" -Airrider
"Well, he lives in Aussie land, where up is down and hamburgers eat people." -Familyguyman
"I'll get to it tomorrow." -Heropsychodreamer01

Chilly

Post by Chilly » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome! :3
So far this is probably the coolest forum I've been to in a while, and it's only been a couple days, so I hope I'll stay a while.

Mark_009_vn

Post by Mark_009_vn » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Remember not to feed the animals