Oh my, there's an advance wars community online

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
grand-pappy

Oh my, there's an advance wars community online

Post by grand-pappy » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:13 pm

Hello, I am new to the community. I hope that I can find someone to play awds with. I have been reading through the forums and am very glad to have discovered more players. If anyone is interested in playing, please let me know. I look forward to it.

Atticus

Re: Oh my, there's an advance wars community online

Post by Atticus » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Welcome aboard. A good chuck of this community doesn't play much anymore, so be sure to check out the social forums, because you'll find quite a few of us there. But there are definitely some people who are still players.
"Attie, man. When did you become this totally kickass dude?"- Linky
"Personally, I'm perfectly fine with anything that makes this world not suck to live in"- SJCrew

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:48 pm

If you want to play AWDS, go on the IRC and contact Gip. He's always looking for people to play it with.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Slazzy

Post by Slazzy » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:19 am

i wana play
--[Olaf]--

Description: What do you get if Santa Claus dyes his beard and changes
his clothes? OK, enough jokes,

Sniffit II

Post by Sniffit II » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Vilkom to WWN
i don't know what a bishop ninja is but if it can still move diagonal without being seen it's got my vote - Pkdragon

FEAR ME, FEAR THE FIRE THAT BURNS IN MY BALLS, VERIDIAN FOREST! - Dragonite

Vote Sniffit for Space Dictator.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 am

You're not gonna stay, are you?
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

daisy

Post by daisy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:06 am

Well you're still here. I haven't played AW in over a year, and I've not played it with any seriousness for much more time. WWN is a social board for me.

grand-pappy

Post by grand-pappy » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:19 pm

Well I'm still game for awds whenever. I've been playing with gip and trying to learn the competitive scene.