Hahahaha so I kind of disappeared

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
McTool

Hahahaha so I kind of disappeared

Post by McTool » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:43 am

So basically my Macbook died a while back, which sort of removed any mobile computing I had; I was using my girlfriend's netbook in classes but the thing is a bit of a pain to type on, so I didn't take it home for the break.

Now I have a laptop and I'm back in Worcester so the laptop is kind of a moot point (it's still rad as hell, it's the Lenovo Yoga 13), and I'm posting again. So uh, what up guys.
Make good choices

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: Hahahaha so I kind of disappeared

Post by Linkman » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:25 am

yay!

I've been feeling like taking up the earthbound let's play again or starting a new one but all the games I wanna play look better on video rather than on images. Maybe invest on a mic and record something?
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:17 am

Play Sonic 06. Never ceases to amaze me in it´s twisted glory.

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:04 am

I looked up your new computer, and wow, it does look rad as hell. It almost makes me want to give up my Macbook.