Ohaithar!

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
Litzana

Ohaithar!

Postby Litzana » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:53 am

Hey there!
My handle's Litzana (you don't get my name, sorry ^^), but you can call me Litzy, Litz, Zanny, Zana, or just plain crazy. I also respond to 'Hey!' and 'Oy, you!'

I am, of course, an AW fan. My favourite game at current is Black Hole Rising, though I still haven't completed it (Stuck on Drake's Dilemma, heh.) Coming a close second is Dual Strike, though I prefer AW2 for its relative simplicity.

Glad to be a part of this forum and I hope I can find a place in your community! I'm an artist, though if I'm any good or not is up to you guys, and I love creating original characters.

Nice to meet you all!

-Litzana

muramasa

Re: Ohaithar!

Postby muramasa » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:01 am

Hi Litzy ! :)
I remember when i was stuck there too ! (I wanted to kill Hawke for that :lol: )

Litzana

Postby Litzana » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Rrg, I know, right? Got any tips?

muramasa

Postby muramasa » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:59 pm

5-27_drakes_dilemma.png

So what i did once was to move one of the battleships to point A (near the x mark, so the rocket wouldn't get it) to destroy
the first cannon. Another one would follow (albeit hidden in the reefs) just in case i would mess up with the first battleship :p.
Then up to point B, where i would smash the other cannon.
I used dived subs like recons all the way, and built an apc near Drake's HQ (bottom of the map) for fuel issues.
Kanbei was only defending his HQ as well as Drakes.
Maybe there are better methods because that won't grant you an S rank (if you are after one...) .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Treedweller

Postby Treedweller » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:12 am

You seem like a nice person and should stay.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Postby Xenesis » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:59 am

Haha, I'll second Treed's assessment there.

Hope you enjoy this place :)
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

linky

Postby linky » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:53 am

I like you Litzanners and your chinchillas.

Litzana

Postby Litzana » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:09 pm

Thanks for the welcome and tips, guys ^^ And I like you too, Linky :3

Return to “Greetings!”