Hi

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
alexadam1212

Hi

Post by alexadam1212 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:53 pm

Hi, this is alex from ny. I'm a newbie here. so I'll probably asking a lot of stupid questions when I can't find the answer on my own.thank you in advance.nice to meet you!

ThunderWalker

Re: Hi

Post by ThunderWalker » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:29 pm

Welcome at WWN, the only Advance Wars forum still alive.

If you can call us 'alive', considering how often we talk about AW these days. Fogel and Gip are doing their stuff but otherwise we only play once in a blue moon.
My sig is a void.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:02 am

Well there is wars central...
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:24 am

Hah. Stealth bot.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis